check the ballbusting updates here

Page 22 of 678 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Cartoons

Here is one i like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails keule1.jpg  

Ok, but is there something more like to that animated cartoon in #310 ?

Supreme Poster
    Knave, and any other artists -- maybe it would be neat to do some [more] "vintage-style" bb drawings, where they look like they are from decades past.

Hmmmm. Something to think about.

Knave(EM)

anti-football site for women

Watch what happens when you kick the football at the goal keeper's balls in this web game. I like the reaction of the completely female audience when you hit the target This site should prove useful in sounding out whether a girl might make good BB material or not

http://www.paramountcomedy.co.uk/pla...inthenuts.aspx

Registered Member
    A very funny game, indeed. The reaction of the audience is great!

This soccer game fits perfectly well at the moment - for this year everyone in Germany seems to go mad because of the world cup. So, this is an excellent anti-football game.

Are there any other games that deal with ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrmont
    Are there any other games that deal with ballbusting?
    Wak the Sak is good

Use the mouse to wak his sak. He screams real good if you get him over 400 mph. Let all the girls you know try it. You'll soon pick out the ones with real BB potential

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/wakthesak.html

Off topic and off-side but not interfering with play

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrmont
    This soccer game fits perfectly well at the moment - for this year everyone in Germany seems to go mad because of the world cup.
    I hear that the German police will arrest any fans dressed as Adolf Hitler during the world cup for ‘racial abuse’. Who would such a fan be abusing? The Germans? The Jews?

It’ll be worth dusting off the old costume to find out

COME ON ENGLAND!

PS. When are they going to sort out the off-side rule?

More pics

A couple more illustrations,
    Last edited by try; 03-11-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Seeing daylight

Thanks Try

That’s what this place should really be about.

Fenric – you are stray towards contentious territory with the Adolf Hitler stuff. The past is exactly that and best left there. Today’s generation should not suffer because of what their grandfathers did. Please leave the costume at home this summer

You really cross the line and enter the minefield when it comes to what constitutes offside.

To be clear:

In order to break the rule: The player must be in an "offside position" at the moment the ball is "played" by a teammate. To be in an "offside position", a player must be on the opponent's half of the field & closer to the opponent's goal line than both the ball & the second-last defender. A player is not in an offside position if he is on his own half of the field (i.e. the half his goalkeeper is on), or even with the second-to-last defender or the last 2 defenders. (The goalkeeper is usually the last defender, or one of the last two, but he might not be; the rules just refer to the last 2 defenders & don't mention the goalkeeper). This is often difficult to call. (For example, if a player is even with the Second Last Defender & thereby in an "onside position" but runs past the Second Last Defender a split second after his teammate makes a through pass. In this example, the player is not offside because he was in an onside position at the moment the ball was played.)

However…..

In October 2003 FIFA circulated new recommendations to football's national associations with on how referees should handle offside decisions.
    Assistant referee's (why they don’t still call ‘em linesmen I don’t know!) now have to wait until the end of a move before signaling a passive player off-side. The new guidlines mean that offside will not be signalled for uninvolved players who do not directly block the vision or restrict the movement of an opponent and who do not touch the ball. This is not a rule change but an attempt to define more precisely what is meant by 'interfering with play.' The new guidline states "that offside for interfering with play means - playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team mate." And that offside for interfering with play means,"preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball, for example, by clearly obstructing the goalkeeper's line of vision or movements" or "making a gesture or movement while standing in the path of the ball to deceive or distract an opponent." A player will be deemed to have gained an advantage from an offside position if he "plays a ball that rebounds off a post or the crossbar having been in an offside position" or "plays a ball that rebounds off an opponent having been in an offside position". FIFA hoped that these new guidelines will improve the game by allowing more attacking play.

So – its clear as mud and I cannot see what your problem is!

Now, where I really have a problem is with that game they call football in the United States. Why the hell do they call it 'football' when most of the time the ball is handled!

Old Art

he helps her workout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaaaaa13.jpg  

Try, very nice! You seem to be taking more time with your line quality. It really shows.
    When will we see some color from you, eh?

Colour pics

Thanks for the compliment Knave, but I don't do colour, just black ink.

Quote Originally Posted by try
    Thanks for the compliment Knave, but I don't do colour, just black ink.
    Alright, I respect your artistic choice. Would you mind if a fan colored one of your pieces? Hmmm?

Coloured pics

Hi Knave,

I'd have no objection to anybody colouring my pics, or doing anything creative with them.
    Only one thing I'd like in return. Can you tell me how to include text from the post Im replying to in my message. I've forgot how to do it.