check the ballbusting updates here

Page 244 of 468 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Free 16 min ********** Femdom Video

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=50684

Mistress K 16 minute free video with a "snappy" ending.

This is a really good one.

emplflix has a lot of free stuff

slave

Love It! Loveit! Loveit!

slave6988:

I especially love the "snappy" ending, as you put it! Her burdizzo clamp, I must admit, is an excellent expression of female power over the male, although I must admit that I do prefer the elstrator (or, as I prefer to call it, the elastratrix!), as it allows the ladies involved in the scene to observe my balls turning black and falling off over a period of hours (or even days!), as the ladies enjoy their coffee-klatsches and tea parties even as they enjoy the sight of me losing my very manhood.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

The Emasculator - Shinobi Woman Clip

Here is a fun clip I took from a movie. The Shinobi woman kicks this guys ass and put him on his back. She uses sex to pacify him and to get confession. She does a HJ and ****** orgasm from him, now he is dazed and confused. Finally, she cuts off his penis.

The Shinobi woman defeats her male opponent; she kicks some man ass and out sexes him, then castrates him. Awesome.

I like the end, she steps on the severed penis and smashes it. I like the crunchy sound under her foot.

Definitely a woman’s victory!

"The Emasculator", [avi. file, 46.6MB, 5:36 min.] female domination, ****** HJ, **********, penis smashing, female superiority.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPS164X7

- enjoy -

Supreme Poster
    The Shinobi woman looks like a clip I'd really like to see. Unfortunately, it's an avi file. Unfortunately for me, windows media player opens these, plays some wild psychadelic image, and all i get is the audio. If somebody can get this to a wmv format it would be worth having!

Just download winamp and open it up from there. Winamp is way better than windows media player anyway especially on Vista.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.

Quote Originally Posted by attis2 View Post
    The Shinobi woman looks like a clip I'd really like to see. Unfortunately, it's an avi file. Unfortunately for me, windows media player opens these, plays some wild psychadelic image, and all i get is the audio. If somebody can get this to a wmv format it would be worth having!
    Get K-Lite Codec Pack. Your PC needs the codecs to play .avi files. It is free.

Link: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...codec_pack.htm

It has Media Player Classic and will play most anything.

Supreme Poster

codek assistance

Thank-you, thank-you!!!! It worked. Don't know how many times over the past 5-6 yrs i've been frustrated by an avi clip. Now, i can see them. A very nice sound when that amputated penis got crunched. I wonder if she goes ahead and castrates him after the penectomy?

Thank-you, thank-you!!!! It worked. Don't know how many times over the past 5-6 yrs i've been frustrated by an avi clip. Now, i can see them. A very nice sound when that amputated penis got crunched. I wonder if she goes ahead and castrates him after the penectomy?
    That is clip end, with penis smashing. It was awesome. In same movie, the Shinobi woman use sex to break two ninja. She give the ninja guys a double BJ, both guys do bukake on her (spray semen on face/mouth) and then she castrates the guys when dizzy from orgasm.

Double BJ, and double **********. It was fun! I can put in here the clip when get time.

analsex by deanna sommerville

i would love to get my ass eaten by a guy and bust his nuts at the same time

Supreme Poster
    that does sound hot. double **********!! for me, ********** is synonymous with orchiectomy (removal of testes) and penectomy (removal of penis) is soemthing different. nullification is when both are removed. Hope you can add that double ninja ********** clip! Thanks

that does sound hot. double **********!! for me, ********** is synonymous with orchiectomy (removal of testes) and penectomy (removal of penis) is soemthing different. nullification is when both are removed. Hope you can add that double ninja ********** clip! Thanks
    OK. I will put in here later, clip of double **********.

Here is clip I put in a few years ago of Abe Sada. She is legend castrator.

Abe Sada link: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...highlight=sada

Link is good. But can't get it, I can put in again.

Quote Originally Posted by ronna01 View Post
    Nice Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by smurfit View Post
    i would love to get my ass eaten by a guy and bust his nuts at the same time
    i wish i lived i florida!

After reading through all of these, I'm very surprised no one has mentioned or capped the scene from The Convent (2000) this goth chick possessed by a demon gives some head and then chows down on his package. I think its a hot scene myself....maybe someone else will too....

well hung up and ready for chopping off

all is done and ready for my sweety to chop off this horny piece of meat - my dream....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v3kpg217.jpg