check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hybrid View

I think for some mens they feel the penis gives them so much power to do what they want, so it should be removed form them. This is only the bad ones, they feel they must make there power over women, because they have a penis. They think it es a weapon. Hey I don't say every man is like this ok? but you knows that some are.
    If it would be cut off with scissors would the man die soon or survive a long time?
    -AJG

power

I don't claim to know what the ******'s problems are, but I tend to believe they stem more from his brain than his dick.
    In order to do what he does, he must really hate women. By taking his "weapon" away, all you're really doing is giving him more reason to hate women. Sure, you've stopped him from the act of penetration forever, but what would he do to his future victims to make up for that? I shudder to think.
    I'd sooner favor lobotomy for violent criminals; at least we know that works.
    Maybe total nullification might make him more docile, as it does to animals, but history has shown that a eunuch is no less capable of evil than any other man.
    I would hope that in the real world, penectomy as a "punishment" would never become law. I'm not saying all women are like this, but you know that some would abuse such a law only to mutilate innocent men. And when you have laws that commit the crime for the criminal, you've taken a giant step in the wrong direction.
    The existance of **** is always used by penectomy fetishists as justification for their fetish. Which I think is fine, as long as it stays in fantasyland.

That says it all. Without a dick, the sight of a sexy woman would drive me mad !!!

If it would be cut off with scissors would the man die soon or survive a long time?
    -AJG[/quote]

He would likely die, very soon.
    There was the case in Germany of a homosexual man who volunteered to be ********* by another man. The other man used a kitchen knife to shear off his penis. The two then ate it, and the eunuch died shortly thereafter. It is estimated that less than 25% of the castrations in medeival Europe, and southwest Asia survived more than a few days. Severe urinary tract infections are also common, and possibly even fatal.
    That is one reason why this should be fantasy only.

Eric

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    I think for some mens they feel the penis gives them so much power to do what they want, so it should be removed form them. This is only the bad ones, they feel they must make there power over women, because they have a penis. They think it es a weapon. Hey I don't say every man is like this ok? but you knows that some are.
    -AJG
    Would you cut it off while they were asleep or awake? what would you do with it after?

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    -AJG
    what shall we do with the women who behave like bitches and constantly hurt men's feelings?and don't act if it means nothing cause people get killed because of these things.

I'm not into hateful punishments.
    this should only be a fetish .if not.then you got a problem.
    get treatment.
    learn to deal with life.
    yes ,life can be unfair,and i've had my share too.
    but to act in hate ,and wanting to torture the sexual organs of men because of your past is ...not healthy.at least.

get on the right track.
    or stay in this shithole called ********** forever.

(and i wont react cause there are too many frustrated people to discuss with.good luck)

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    I like your testicle injection fantasy by the way.
    but not out of hate.

I guess when you overcome your hate/anger towards some kind of men you will probably leave your fantasies behind too.

maybe not...

and THEN it starts getting interesting.

Registered Member

biting off a penis

Hasanyone seen the movie Teeth. Its about a girl who grows up by three mile iland where they have nuclar reactors and she mutates from birth she has teeth in her vagina good movie,

Supreme Poster
    -AJG
    Thanks for your insight very horny. But what would happen to me once you've chopped my cock off?? Would I still be your plaything? How would you tease me?? Bet you'd love to get off in front of my face tormenting me about how full my balls are unable to cum? Love to hear your thoughts.

Big Supporter
    there was this stupid movie called DATE NIGHT on and the woman in the movie mentions something about a nurse performing an operation and there being "a lot of penis blood"

stupid movie but that line got my attention

I love this video .Go to ballbustingtube and serarch home visit

rough blowjob

http://www.moviefap.com/videos/eeecc...penectomy.html

5:48 "look at your little dick, I could just bite it all off"
    scissors action at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Pnek2me View Post
    http://www.moviefap.com/videos/eeecc...penectomy.html

5:48 "look at your little dick, I could just bite it all off"
    scissors action at the end
    Es un video bastante bueno, pero ya se subió a este foro hace bastante tiempo y de hecho lo subí yo.He comentado que en la pajina de BALLBUSTINGTUBE he encontrado uno bastante bueno,se llama HOME VISIT.Mucha gente pasa de lo que digo,no digo tu ni nadie en particular, pero si la mayoría,supongo que es porque cuando escribo en ingles no se me entiende y porque si lo pongo en español algunos son demasiado vagos como para dar a la tecla de traduccion,no lo se.Saludos.