check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Speaking of **********

Speaking of cutting off your balls, Dangerous Temptation and Ceara Lynch have some new POV clips from ...

The Sinister Game

Sinister Game
    Cheyenne enjoys a shockingly cruel game with her chastity slave. The slave's suffering must bring Cheyenne to orgasm or he'll lose his balls to the gelding device.By the end of the game the slave is begging to be *********. He knows that Cheyenne has already destroyed his ball and is desperate to stop the brutal ball whipping. Cheyenne is as cruel as she is beautiful as she subjects her slut to extreme CANING, brutal BALL ABUSE and endless mind fucking, making the slave beg for the burdizzo.

January Seraph and Satine Phoenix

********** is Job Motivation

The workplace just got more painful. January and Satine have lots of requirements if you want to work for them. The women have their employee gagged and restrained. They perform tests of their new cosmetic products on males, to be sure they are safe to test on animals. If you don't perform you have to take your punishment. The Violet Wand is used on his cock and balls, nipples and tongue. They cane his cock. Then because his performance is poor they use ********** to keep him in line. It's the only way he can keep his job.

Miss Deeane

The Best Thing to Do
    "You are right, men have a profound inferiority to women. You are worthless and you don't deserve to have sex. Not even a bulge in your pants. Chastity devices are not enough, so the best thing to do, is to cut it off!!!"

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    Sinister Game
    (...)
    [/URL]
    (...)
    The impact must be dreadful !

Jessica Valentino

VIDEO: Jessica Valentino in Schoolgirl Revenge Blowjob
    The young schoolgirl Jessica Valentino decides to finish off the dirty old pervert by sucking his cock and making him cum one last time. However, while he is cumming, she begins punching the cum out of his balls while cum spurts all over the place. Then, she castrates him with a huge knife.

Revenge of the Ballbusting Assassins

Revenge of the Ballbusting Assassins
    Joclyn Stone was hired to execute one of her patients for the Dark Assassin Clan. Frankie Chingon was supposed to receive a circumcision, but he got a whole lot more than he bargained for when this sexy MILF nurse walked in to destroy his balls! This video contains femdom CFNM ballbusting and sword play with his naked genitals, with ********** finale.

See i assume your some sorta agent of the website you run, or a reviewer or some such, if your not please ignore everything i say from this point onwards.

My problem is a lot of those websites are the price: i would be willing to pay a membership fee for those videos, but i don't really wanna pay $6 a video.

I would imagine it's not the studios fault, and clips for sale are taking are making a fortune as middlemen, but that's why i won't end up getting a lot of these videos.

It's a shame as i think cruel and unusal femdom are doing pritty good stuff as far as i can see, it's nice to see believable reasonably well acted femdom ball busting scenes, if they ever move from clips for sale, i'll definetly be looking them up.

You have a valid point Takethemboth. Though Cruel&Unusual has their own membersite too. But many of the producers that put out this unique & amazing content do not. By going through a clips for sale type distributor, they make a living they might not have otherwise. It allows them to compete with what majors like Hustler or Vivid produce, which is not always as interesting as the amateur deviant, like a Ceara Lynch or Saudi Mistress.

Wow!

This was definantly one of the hottest story picture combinations I have read. I personally love to have ********** as a threat in my ballbustig experiences it adds to the risk and I find it incredibly sexy that a woman holds us males true weakness at hostage

Speaking of Cruel&Unusual, they just released some new snips...

Black Friday
    This is a compilation of ClubDom's best selling ********** scenes of all times. The most beautiful and cruel women of ClubDom use and abuse their slave's balls until they are no longer worth keeping. The ladies put their slaves in unthinkably vulnerable positions, ******* them to beg for their balls but to no avail. This video captures the hot spots of Bet Your Balls 1, The Cheat is *********, The Removal, Balls in a Jar, Bye, Bye Balls, The Joy of **********, No Bragging Rights, The Rule of **********, Ball Whipped and *********, ********* and Sissified, and No More Balls, and includes such unconscionable vixens as Jean Bardot, Kendra James, Brianna, Jennifer LeMonde, Jade Tiger, Veronica, Megan, and more. **Extremely Hot!**

********** the Cheating Slave

********** the cheating slave
    Mistress Amanda is furious that her slave has been trying to cheat by contacting other Dommes. She decides he needs a lesson in control, so she tells him that if he can resist cumming she will let him go - but if he cums, he will lose his balls! The slave tries to resist, but is soon spurting his cum into the hand of the laughing Amanda. She gets her burdizzo, a veterinary ********** tool, and is soon clamping it down on his balls, laughing as he screams.

Do you like it when I squash your cock...

"... You fucking loser!"
    Cassandra Cruz and the bartender were hanging out late at night in the bar. She takes a few shots and gets a bit tipsy. Meanwhile, the bartender takes off her high heels and begins sucking on her toes! She makes him pay for trying to take advantage of her, because she is about to take away his manhood by ********** him!...

Are there any videos of a ********* man fucking a woman? The orgasm a woman could feel knowing she is not going to get pregnant could be intense.