check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Furry Ballbusting

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 0514791 View Post
    I vote for the Vixen sister.
    Interesting! Without going back and counting them all again, I think that may Tie the vixen sister with the princess. Or put her very, very close behind. Do you like older or younger sister doing the kicking?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Interesting! Without going back and counting them all again, I think that may Tie the vixen sister with the princess. Or put her very, very close behind. Do you like older or younger sister doing the kicking?
    Depends on the age of the victim, I suppose. Late teen brother with a younger teen sister works, same with an older sister kicking around a pubescent brother that's just figuring out sex and is, of course, getting into things he shouldn't be. Possibly in her room.

Storyline

How about a theme of girl centaurs Vs boy centaurs. That gives a good human furry mix with the potential for some really big balls getting pureed in their sacs and ground into the dirt in the name of female dominance and superiority. Should also satisfy Snoodle's love for big balls getting busted.

Nice idea! Though for me personally, I'm not really into horses or horse anthros, or centaurs. But that's just me!

I tend to like more canines and felines among my anthros, hehe, and among non-anthro quadrapeds, I like things like dragons, and gryphons.

Now, I could definitely do a boys against girls idea with dragons or gryphons, or both sometime! I tend to imagine female dragons and gryphons are naturally a bit dominant over the males, and why not? One sharp blow between the hind legs and any male in their clan is curled up crying! Hehehe.

If you like the Centaur idea, why don't you write it out for us? I'm always happy to read others writings and encourage others to give writing their own stories a shot!

I think Snoodle will like my dragon getting busted when I get to that story, though. I hope anyway!

Saw a picture of a green dragon with a big set the other day, though it was also showing off the "rest" of him so I decided against posting it for now lol.

I love that Idea, Centaurs are hot!

Kinda like the dude from the Old Spice commercial, he has a great strong body, love to see a girl compete a face out against it.

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    How about a theme of girl centaurs Vs boy centaurs. That gives a good human furry mix with the potential for some really big balls getting pureed in their sacs and ground into the dirt in the name of female dominance and superiority. Should also satisfy Snoodle's love for big balls getting busted.

Lol not really a bust but the potential is there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n_a.jpg  

Don't know if these have been posted yet but just throwing some out there,enjoy! ^^

http://img204.imageshack.us/slidesho...&public=&tags=

The Big Bad Wolf one was posted especially for Mythical Pain lol you know why ^^.

that link does not work .. looks to be an edit link