check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

Wink Clothed Girls Boxing/Sparing Naked Men

I have always loved the "clothed-female/naked-male", or "CFNM" theme Sharon presents on Femaledom.com The guys are naked and vulnerably exposed and in a very embarrassing scenario - their manhood....penises and balls, are there on full display for these lovely and beautiful clothed girls to see. And these girls then exploit their nudity and vulnerability by punching and kicking these naked guys in their balls really enjoying do it. It's really fantastic, and Sharon does a great job!

I remember reading once about a "strip karate" match between a girl and a guy on a forum board.

Some mediocre guy evidently believed he was superior to her and took on a female who was a black belt. The way the story went, he challenged her to a special set of rules thinking she wouldn't go for it...that is, after each point scored by the ref (who was female), the loser had to take off an article of clothing.

The conclusion was that she had lost the top (jacket) of her Keikogi (or "gi" which is the karate uniform) and belt, but still had on her gi pants and t-shirt. He however, had lost everything and was fighting her only wearing a jock-strap with a cup in it. There was supposedly a bunch of folks watching, including some of her girlfriends.

Eventually, she scored again and the ref instructed him to either admit defeat, or, remove that last protective piece of clothing and continue to fight her completely naked.

Fearing ridicule, he did and continued the fight stark naked amidst cheers and laughter from the others watching the sparring match. As he fought her, the girls laughed watching his dick flop about as he danced around in a failed attempt to avoid her lethal knees and kicks into it. It was then that she really showed her speed and talent by placing hard kicks up into his balls. Each time the kick landed hard into his balls, he'd moan loudly as the female spectators exclaimed "OOOOH!", followed by their laughter. The spar ended with him laying there naked holding onto his balls and moaning while she put her foot on him raising her hands into the air in victory as everyone applauded her and laughed at him in his humilation and defeat.

The story goes on to talk about how much she said she had always wanted to try to fight a guy naked and without a cup so she could experience what it was like to truly kick, knee and punch a guy in his balls. Being able to actually see his balls bounce about gave her a great target to focus upon. She said she really enjoyed it, particularly given her female friends were there to watch it all and share in her victory and enjoyment.

I don't know if it actually happened. But I think it is a wonderful story and hope it actually did.

I also remember being with some friends watching an amateur boxing match a number of years ago. The guy got punched below the belt and bent over in pain. There was a girl in the row in front of us that must have been for the other guy because when she saw this she cheered and laughed and applauded.

I think there are many girls that secretly like the concept of their possibly being able to bring down a big guy by punching on his magic button, and if ever given a chance, would definitely like to try it.

I would really like to see such a match between a female and a male. Because he is supposed to be bigger and stronger, I think it would be appropriate and correct if 1) he had to fight her totally naked, and 2) she would be encouraged to kick and punch him in his balls as hard as she can and as many times as possible. And if he was that much bigger, then perhaps two clothed girls could fight him at once. This way one could always try and stay behind him and bring her foot up between his legs into his balls when he is least expecting it.

I'd definitely pay for pay-for-view to watch this, and I know a ton of girls who would as well.

Here are some great cartoons showing pretty young clothed girls boxing naked boys particularly exploiting their penises and balls that are on full display.

Does anyone else have any stories photos of clothed girls fighting and beating naked guys?
    Last edited by iron horse; 02-15-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Some cfnm boxing videos

Following is a video of a beautiful dominatrix who has two absolute rules: First, she will never be nude or even topless, and it pisses her off to even ask for her to reveal anything. Second, all of the men must be completely naked as it shows her respect of her superior position. I firmly believe in this policy between dommes and their subs and think it is a great rule even when (or particularly when) other females are present.

In the following video, she ties up her naked sub with his hands stretched above his heads. She has on boxing gloves and uses him as a punching bag. Every few punches she surprises him with an upper cut punch into his balls causing him great pain. As she does she giggles and laughs, clearly enjoying her ability to randomly and without his having any ability to defend himself, punching him in his balls as hard as she wants whenever she wants.

I emailed her and told her what a fantistic job she did, and she sent me back a nice reply saying how much she enjoyed punching him in his balls and seeing his pain - she's simply wonderful :

http://rapidshare.com/files/8304830/box1.ram.html

Here's another clip of the same encounter with her:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/8305803/box2.ram.html

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Following is a video of a beautiful dominatrix who has two absolute rules: First, she will never be nude or even topless, and it pisses her off to even ask for her to reveal anything. Second, all of the men must be completely naked as it shows her respect of her superior position. I firmly believe in this policy between dommes and their subs and think it is a great rule even when (or particularly when) other females are present.

In the following video, she ties up her naked sub with his hands stretched above his heads. She has on boxing gloves and uses him as a punching bag. Every few punches she surprises him with an upper cut punch into his balls causing him great pain. As she does she giggles and laughs, clearly enjoying her ability to randomly and without his having any ability to defend himself, punching him in his balls as hard as she wants whenever she wants.

I emailed her and told her what a fantistic job she did, and she sent me back a nice reply saying how much she enjoyed punching him in his balls and seeing his pain - she's simply wonderful :

http://rapidshare.com/files/8304830/box1.ram.html

Here's another clip of the same encounter with her:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/8305803/box2.ram.html
    HER name is isabella sinclaire http://www.isabellasinclaire.com/

she has been around for ever. There is a good radio interview with her floting around the net someware.

she is a very sexy lady

rapidshare isn't working for me. It is asking me to put in a code of way more numbers than what will fit in the box. does anyone have any ideas why?

Big Supporter

Combat ball attacks

The Videos at leather and lace look good... anyone here seen them? Link below...

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/...b=1&so=descend

I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.

Big Supporter

some more good stuff here

Anybody here bought any of these?

http://chaosvideo.com/

Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html

Here's another good video of a girl boxing a naked man's balls mercilessly. I simply don't know how he can take as many hard blows into his balls as those unleashed by this girl.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ind_clip03.wmv

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the clips.. love the bbworld one although I prefer to to a match with low blows allowed.

...shame there does not seem to be much of thet sort of stuff around

Quote Originally Posted by pecs View Post
    I have to say that I much prefer to see groin attacts in combat rather than some guy just standing there waiting for it.
    Hi Pecs,

Have you seen my stories, The Fight and Emma Peel? You might enjoy them.

And heres another idea. Imagine two tough lesbian girls, who know how to fight, are attacked by two guys. The girls fight back, concentrating their violent retaliation on their opponents testicles, and make their attackers bitterly regret their actions as they knee, kick and punch them in ther crotch. The conflict finishes with each of the girls holding one of the guys balls and squeezing as hard as they can. And they can squeeze hard! The guys are crying from the appalling pain, and the girls are turned on by their power over them. While still squeezing their balls they exchange a passionate kiss, then release their grip and, smiling, embrace as the men sink wimpering to the ground.

How does that sound?

Rapidshare keeps coming up with new ways to prevent bots from screwing with their site, and, to make users go threw an unnecessary hassle in downloading vids such that you'll pay for their service.

The code to enter is typically only 4 letters/numbers and are shadows behind the dozens of other letters/numbers. Strain your eyes to find them, or alternatively, mess with your contrast settings on your monitor to view them.

Here's another clothed girl boxing a naked guy and hitting him in his dick and balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8839516/box3.ram.html
    This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?

Years back, disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding tried to make a living as a professional boxer. I had a dream where I was in her kitchen wearing bikini underwear and she was wearing a tight white tank top with tight orange shorts and boxing gloves. She pressed me against the refrigerator and pressed her right hand on my bulge. She looked me in the face and smiled, and well, you know what happened next. After all, she was Tonya Harding. If she had had as wicked an uppercut in the ring as she had in my dream, she would have been more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    This is the first time I've tried to use Rapidshare. It kept telling me that my download time had expired. Am I doing something wrong?
    Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.

Rapidshare is somewhat temperamental. I understand folks who have AOL as their ISP can't access it. After you hit the "Free" icon on the first page, you're redirected to another page and a clock tells you how long you have to wait before it can be download (usually a minute or so). The time delay is an incovenience designed to get you to purchase a premium account. Once the time has elapsed, the code box appears and you need to figure out the four letter/numbers it is looking for. If you leave the computer a while, it will time out and you have to go through the process all over again. If that does happen, back spacing it doesn't seem to work. Close the Rapidshare window and go back to the original post, click on the link and start over.
    Thanks, but if its that awkward I think I'll give them a miss.

up!