check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    When I was in high school I experimented with self-ballbusting.

.... I ended up putting enough pressure on my testicles that I ended up having ejaculate flow out.
    This isn't all that uncommon. If a guy finds ballbusting at all erotic he will probably leak precum or even cum during the event. I can tell you that I often drip precum after being kneed hard multiple times. It is sort of ****** out by the kneeing....

Just and FYI. I filmed another cup clip a few weeks ago with Jessica. She put on some heavy duty knee pads and did a lot of kneeing with them into two or three different cups. This was quite painful as she does knee quite hard. So I will let everyone know when that clip is ready to go up. I filmed a bunch of material in December so it will take a bit before I can get it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by JockMe View Post
    One really cute girl I train with has said some things that really turned me on after she's tagged my groin.

Things like "Ooooh I felt them move" or "Are you okay....it felt like something squished". One time I got an instant hard on when we were working on a counter throw where you grab the inside pant leg and pull upward she said: "I hope your boys are jocked up, I really don't want to ruin you" and she slyly grinned at me.

Once when I was wearing a cup she felt it and said "Are you hard???" in a shocked voice.

I said "hell yeah, but I am wearing a cup"...
    Great story my friend. I had a similar encounter a few days back. This girl I met through my brothers boy friend was playing around, and made a fake punch towards my brothers boy friends groin without actually hitting him. The look of pleasure on her face brought me instant gratification. She later openly admitted to being a Dom, which I knew soon as I got out of the car. Later in the night we danced and I had a hard on the rest of the night. Love unexpected encounters such as these!

Can't wait to see the new clip Marty. Seem like a lot of new activity. Good luck! Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    This isn't all that uncommon. If a guy finds ballbusting at all erotic he will probably leak precum or even cum during the event. I can tell you that I often drip precum after being kneed hard multiple times. It is sort of ****** out by the kneeing....

Just and FYI. I filmed another cup clip a few weeks ago with Jessica. She put on some heavy duty knee pads and did a lot of kneeing with them into two or three different cups. This was quite painful as she does knee quite hard. So I will let everyone know when that clip is ready to go up. I filmed a bunch of material in December so it will take a bit before I can get it all up.

Big Supporter
    Here is out latest update featuring cups. In this clip Jessica tests out five popular cups so we can learn a bit more about groin protection. The Original Banana Cup, Adams Flex Cup, the Sock Doctor Bio Flex, and the Slazenger Cricket cup, and the SAW cup are tested. Some of these are classics and some are newer designs. She kicks and knees each of these and gauges her partner’s reaction and the hardness of the cup as she hits it - and she kicks and knees hard, wearing shoes and knee-pads to keep her safe. A winner is decided at the end and she posted her order based on protectiveness. Jessica is really extra cute in this clip and she got a “kick” out of doing this request. I am sure everyone in this tread will find this clip interesting and amusing. It is mostly unedited to give the full effect.

You can get this clip at our website or at our clip store today!
    Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    Martin

sensational

Thanks, Marty. Nice video.

Here is out latest update featuring cups. In this clip Jessica tests out five popular cups so we can learn a bit more about groin protection. The Original Banana Cup, Adams Flex Cup, the Sock Doctor Bio Flex, and the Slazenger Cricket cup, and the SAW cup are tested. Some of these are classics and some are newer designs. She kicks and knees each of these and gauges her partner’s reaction and the hardness of the cup as she hits it - and she kicks and knees hard, wearing shoes and knee-pads to keep her safe. A winner is decided at the end and she posted her order based on protectiveness. Jessica is really extra cute in this clip and she got a “kick” out of doing this request. I am sure everyone in this tread will find this clip interesting and amusing. It is mostly unedited to give the full effect.

You can get this clip at our website or at our clip store today!
    Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    Martin

Registered Member

protective cups

I thought that a search of "baseball cup check" on yahoo images would yield some results, but no. And just searching "cup check" yields a ton of coffee cup pictures...

Registered Member

Smile protective cups

haha - thought I found a great picture in yahoo images, but the link brought me right back to this forum!

Big Supporter
    Glad you guys liked it. I will see what else I can come up with.

Big Supporter
    We just filmed a nice clip that features martial arts gear, including a cup, with Clayra Beau. Here is the premise of the clip:

Clayra is a firm believer in practicing the groin kick as much as possible. After all it is her groin kicking techniques that earned her a blue belt. She practices hard direct kicks while they are both wearing padding and their martial arts uniforms. It is obvious that her partner likes the attention he is getting, but it is not completely obvious until he is naked. About half way through practice Clayra tells him to take off all his clothes. This includes the gear he normally protects his testicles with during class. Now Clayra gets to bust his bare balls! Cum check out Clayra's practice session!

This clip was actually a "rehearsal" for a custom that was requested. Both turned out well and we decided to share this one first. I am sure you will like it, as it does include something for everyone. There is a second part to this clip that is about 7 minutes long. It will be added in a few days. It includes all CFNM busting with and without the kicks that Clayra is wearing. It does add some biting, which is one of Clayra's favorite things to do, amongst other things. Let us know what you think!

Join Suburban Sensations or get these clips at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

Great vid Martin.

We just filmed a nice clip that features martial arts gear, including a cup, with Clayra Beau. Here is the premise of the clip:

Clayra is a firm believer in practicing the groin kick as much as possible. After all it is her groin kicking techniques that earned her a blue belt. She practices hard direct kicks while they are both wearing padding and their martial arts uniforms. It is obvious that her partner likes the attention he is getting, but it is not completely obvious until he is naked. About half way through practice Clayra tells him to take off all his clothes. This includes the gear he normally protects his testicles with during class. Now Clayra gets to bust his bare balls! Cum check out Clayra's practice session!

This clip was actually a "rehearsal" for a custom that was requested. Both turned out well and we decided to share this one first. I am sure you will like it, as it does include something for everyone. There is a second part to this clip that is about 7 minutes long. It will be added in a few days. It includes all CFNM busting with and without the kicks that Clayra is wearing. It does add some biting, which is one of Clayra's favorite things to do, amongst other things. Let us know what you think!

Join Suburban Sensations or get these clips at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    I released the actual custom clip that the previous mentioned clip was a "rehearsal" for. It turned out very nice. Here is the first lesson's description: Sensei Clayra has a new student coming in, and he has no idea that Clayra's favorite thing to do is bust balls. They start out by practicing on each other but after a little bit, Clayra wants to inspect him and his protective gear. That is when things turn a bit kinkier. She takes a picture of his cup and places a vibrator in it. This gets him very turned on and this time when she has more fun slamming her foot and her knee into his cup. Between his hard cock and the vibrator there is very little room in the cup for the precious contents, and he really feels it! This is only his first lesson. Clayra cannot wait for his second! This clip is awesome if you like martial arts gear, cups, groin kicking, and dominant/forward women in control.
    The second lesson will be next week.

Join Suburban Sensations to see our clips or get this one at our clip store today!

Thanks and enjoy guys!
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Sensei Clayra's student is back for his second lesson, and Sensei is impressed that he has made it this far. After all, her private sessions are very ballbusting centric and he is going to have to undergo testicle conditioning so he can take her kicks without the cup covering his manhood. That conditioning is going to begin in this session. After a bit of practice with his gear on, she has him take it off so she can see his dangling bits and he can feel her kicks and knees. She is pleasantly surprised to find the he really likes her and the techniques that she is teaching in the session. His hard cock stays out of the way of her kicks and knees and that means his balls can get busted nice and hard!

Join Suburban Sensations to see all our clips or get this one at our clip store today.

subsenmartin

protective cups

Secret Serviced BRAGGED About Protecting Obama At Pley Club BROTHEL

i guess at the end of the day..."they aint nuthin but a man," a man is a man is a man...

see video below-

nice sequel.

Sensei Clayra's student is back for his second lesson, and Sensei is impressed that he has made it this far. After all, her private sessions are very ballbusting centric and he is going to have to undergo testicle conditioning so he can take her kicks without the cup covering his manhood. That conditioning is going to begin in this session. After a bit of practice with his gear on, she has him take it off so she can see his dangling bits and he can feel her kicks and knees. She is pleasantly surprised to find the he really likes her and the techniques that she is teaching in the session. His hard cock stays out of the way of her kicks and knees and that means his balls can get busted nice and hard!

Join Suburban Sensations to see all our clips or get this one at our clip store today.

subsenmartin

Vulneraballs blonde cup video

Anyone have the vulneraballs video with blonde milf Kat? She's dressed in a black catsuit and her victim just came back from his karate self defense class. His cup is visible thru his cycling shorts so kat decides to see if it really protects his balls. She slaps his cock from behind and delivers a few knees and punches before asking him to remove it, just so she can judge his pain reaction...fuckin amazing video but I cant find it anywhere on the web. Used to be on megaupload. Any ideas?