check the ballbusting updates here

Page 293 of 469 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 7024

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

cannibal amazons

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon21 View Post
    Take a look at these.

al these women seem to be having so much fun, and satisfaction from this bloody dismemberment...ahh a dream come true, as an amazon

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoliudan View Post
    有没有中国朋友 最近怎么没有影片看了 大家发些影片看看 好么 真实一些的。
    给你发消息也不回,怎么找你

Quote Originally Posted by krissss4 View Post
    Операция водянки на яичке:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/h9okwknd4
    I'll translate that one: hydrocele surgery.

Vodka Injections

This past Saturday morning I decided to try again shooting 2cc's of 80proof vodka into my testicles. This around there was no pain, no blood and very little swelling in my right testicle and none in my left testicle. My left testicle is for some reason seems smaller than normal but I don't think it is due to the earlier injections? The right testicle is status quo in size.
    Thank you for your comments regarding why I want to "kill myself" through injections...I don't. This is my sexual gratification or another way of getting off. I simply don't have sex anymore and don't have much of a desire to have sex...I like looking at body modification pictures especially when the pictures pertain to the penis or scrotum. I also like looking at the pictures posted here covering ball busting and wondering what it would be like and how much pain I could take before busting a "nut"...pun intended.
    Please continue posting your pictures of "ball busting" and please feel free to offer your comments to me.

Big Supporter

Story

I figure i just add to this thread. This is a story i just finished... well half finished today and i would like to hear some criticism on what i'm doing good and bad here. Maybe i'll soon start writing for the eunuch.org site but its is a dom story so you guys get it first.

Big Supporter
    “So did you think about what I said yesterday?” Sivam asked in a demanding tone. “Come’on Jason, I really want to do this, it would make me soooo happy.” She added with her sweet smile that can make most men comply with her wishes. Expect this wish was something very permanent and I needed more convincing. She knew I needed to be persuaded a little more just by my facial features and immediately jumped on my lap with her hands working to unzip my pants. “Sivam” I blurted out in shock of having her jump in my lap and her fingers tracing my member thru the pants while she finished with my zipper. “I don’t know, this had always been a dark fantasy of mine, but to really do it?” I managed to get out. “Plus I really don’t think I really like this kinda thing anyway.” The words cause no kind of reaction in you what so ever, assuming she didn’t hear me I gather my breath to repeat myself when I was cut off “You said you don’t like this, but your dick doesn’t lie. Just look at it!” She said with elation while tugging roughly on my organ. Betrayed by my own body I thought. “Plus I got your texts and remember a week ago when I kicked you right in the sack?” “I remember falling down” I answered. “Your good at telling half truths;” she quickly rebuttal, “I also remember how hard you was after you recovered and how you just fucked me hard” she blew into my ear. “and when I said I wished I ruptured one, you came in me and stay hard for round 2. How you going to tell me you don’t like that idea!” “Okay;’ I confessed, “but all that means is that its just my dark fantasy.” Sivam suddenly stop stroking my dick and looked straight into my eyes just staring for a second and then told me with authority, “You only need one anyway” Just after that everything seem to be moving a lot slower and I was finding it hard to keep my eyes open and then I felt Sivam pinch my thigh which kept from dozing off right then and there. I wanted to say something but she just put her finger on my lips and gave a shh sound. “What you feeling is a topical applied relaxant. I wasn’t rubbing your pp for nothing. Even though its in the testing phase it should of knocked you out 3 minutes ago. Just my proof that this really turns you….” Total blackness engulfed my senses leaving me unable to hear the last part.

I slowly regain my sight with a view of the ceiling and with the feeling of a mattress underneath my naked body. When I tired to adjust my position I couldn’t move but I still felt a little off so I didn’t think much of it. Having heard my movement Sivam yells out “You up honey? Its been three hours already” The distinct sound of heels are heard from the back and then the sounds are muffled by carpet. Still the sounds of steps get closer to me and I try again to get up so I can face the source but still unable to, expect this time I feel my limbs are bind to the bed. Then I realize my arms and legs are stretched and bound in an X formation. Then almost as if on cue Sivam enters her room. “Don’t you worry honey, I just have you tied up so you won’t leave without getting your medical attention.” I turn my head only to see Sivam a taller thanks to her heels shes wearing a non official latex nurse outfit with a red cross and white background and very short, barely going below her ass. Then its bare leg down to her feet which are in white stilettos sling backs/ After feeling my eyes give her the full look over she finally broke the silence, “I know you like stockings and socks but I think I want to feel your nut in between my toes and besides you will have one left after tonight so I can just wear stockings that time!” Admittedly I couldn’t take my eyes off her, the outfit, her glow, the bounce in her step as she got closer to the bed was all perfect. “Happy to see me?” She chuckled as she pointed to my excited penis. “You see, all tied up and knowing your about to lose one of your baby makers and still hard, I might just have to take them both seeing that you like it so much.” She said aloud to herself as she plopped on the bed right in between my legs. “But before I get to your fun, I think I deserve a little enjoyment” she said as she work her on top me. I felt her moist pussy on my stomach as she slid her bottom towards my neck. Sitting on top of my chest her heels on either side of my head she lifted herself up, hike up her dress a little higher and brought her lower lips down on my lips. She then lean back and grab my cock with her left for support but mostly just for pleasure, her or mines I wasn’t really sure, most likely both. I felt her tried to stretch her right so she could reach my balls as well but it was just out of reach so she settled on using her right to support herself. A few seconds passed and nothing happens other than my breathing on her wet sensitive skin. “Trying to be difficult” she answered slightly annoyed. But being resourceful she already knew how to handle the situation. “All I got to do is jerk you like this,” Suddenly she tighten the grip on my dick where as the head look like it was expanding like a balloon and roughly pulled up on my man meat until only her pinky remain under my head and then with considerable force behind it, slammed her fist down my shaft until she couldn’t go any lower. 2 jerks was all it took before the pleasure and pain became too much and I had to part my lips. The moment I did Sivam’s vagina was right on top of my lips. The slightest of touch between lips and then I couldn’t resist then sticking my tongue out. I wanted to just lavish her lower body with my mouth, but all I could manage was just simple licks along the flaps that covers her love tunnel. As if already knowing the problem and wanting to fix it she let go of my still hard but slightly sore dick and pushed more of herself right on top of my mouth. This gave more than enough reach to pleasure her relentlessly with my tongue, only pausing for air. Her hot and moist pussy quickly became a dripping quivering organ demanding more attention from my mouth. And I gladly gave it to her, nibbling on her lips while running my tongue across, impaling her orifice as deep as my tongue can go and sucking her clit hard in between my teeth while grazing my tongue across. I wasn’t sure how much time had passed but I was sure by giving her my best performance my testicle would be saved.

Part 2

Thru the intense pleasure Sivam was receiving from her lover she was completing what to do. Wow, I don’t know what got into him but this was the best oral service I got from him. I knew that ball popping would turn him on, but I didn’t expect this much. He probably wants me to crush both of his nads. Don’t worry Jason by the time you leave here you will be leaving as a new man, an eunuch.

Finally Jason started to let up an hour of orgasms with a few intense ones in between. Nearly exhausted yourself you remove your shoes and slowly pull your body off of your bound lover standing over his chest in between your legs. “I know you must be exhausted after that, I’m nearly am myself. Here let me cool you off.” As I hiked the dress up I saw in his eyes he knew what I was about to do. I look back at his dick which went limp during the oral he gave me regain some of it strength. Soon the clear liquid that was slipping down my leg was replace with a warm steady stream of a liquid with the lightest tint of yellow. The urine hit his chest with a good splash and some of it ended up on his face but most of it just tinkled down to my bed. Normally I would not do this, but he also wanted to be pissed on so much and I was just feeling so good that I didn’t care. Plus the power I felt while peeing on him like he was mine territory and I just marked him and soon I will break him, at first I wanted to only destroy one just to quench his fetish but now I want to do it for my fetish. Suddenly I hear him coughing up, I guess I was day dreaming too much that I lost control of the stream and ending up shooting the last stream in his mouth. “Feeling refreshed?” I asked laughing inside as I look down between my legs at the man that I am dominating. “Sivam, that was intense.” He was breathing heavily as he said that. I started to walk to end of the bed in between his legs now, “But how about letting me go now?” “Let you go? But your fun hasn’t even started honey.” Right before I finished the statement my foot was pulled back as far as I could while maintaining balance. Just right then he knew what was about to happen, he didn’t even have a second to protest. Smack! That’s what it sounded like, like some getting slapped in his face but it was his balls by my foot actually the ball of my foot. His eyes was bulging out and it look like he was saying something but the only thing that was coming out of his mouth was air. The next hit was in rapid succession of the first but this time my toes made contact and I felt one of them compressed a little with that force. But I nearly lost balance with that kick and decided that kicking on the bed would be too hard after that one. I look down at Jason seeing him trying to jerk his limbs into protecting his manhood but was restricted in doing so thanks to the ropes and handcuffs that was used to keep him in place. “Fuck! That hurt Sivam, let me go” he was nearly crying when he said that and for a second I nearly believed him but when I stop looking at his face and stared at his crotch his penis was standing tall. “You might be saying you don’t want this, but look at you dick man! How your going to tell me your not enjoying this and expect me to believe you?” I took my foot and started to rub his dick with my sole and grabbing on his head with my toes which only made him harder I think. “Ahh I nearly forgot about this toy” I reminded myself aloud. I jumped off the bed and started searching the drawer. “Here it is!” I pulled out my ball gag. “This is so I don’t have to hear your lies about me wanting to stop. Your dick will tell me when to stop.” I lied though, even if he gets soft, there was no stopping now… I was just too deep into this. I needed to see this to the end. I started to walk to the head of the bed so that I could apply the final piece to truly restrict him. “Sivam, WAIT! What is it that you want! I can do---“ his ability to talk has cease when I stuffed the rubber ball in his mouth. All I needed to do was to fasten it behind his head. I felt him struggle a little but it was useless. Probably just putting on an act so that he can really play this out in his head I just thought to myself. With the last belt securely fasten I take up my position between his legs again but this time sitting and with my heels on. First I just push my heels right into his pelvis, with his ball in between, alternating the pressure between each foot. His dick was pulsing almost in concert with each push. I wanted to go a little harder so I grabbed on both of his legs and pushed harder both feet at the same time. The sight of his sack expanding was beautiful in my eyes. His body tried moving away as much as it was allowed but it was of no use, no pressure was let up. His muffled cries was almost an song to me. And his cock remaining standing tall, almost like it was daring me to go harder. “Hey,” I nearly shouted so that he can hear me over his moans. “I was going to go easy on you but your dick is still hard.” Not that it matter either way, but I liked the fact he was enjoying it, or at least his body was enjoying it. Suddenly I realized I needed a hard surface if I was going to finish him. I lean over and gave his cockhead a kiss and got off the bed. “Stay hard for me, I just need to get a few things.” I nearly flew into the living room grabbing the first hard surface I seen a thick chessboard that he brought me a little while ago. It was a nice gift, but more of a guy thing but now it was so perfect for this occasion. I made my way back to him with haste not wanting to waste a second at my chance to de-nut a man. His head perked up almost as if to greet me and for a second I modeled the board like they the girls do on Wheel of Fortune just so he can see what I got for him. “No we are not going to play chess!” I lightheartly joked. Jumped back on the bed between his legs and slid the marble board right under his nuts. “Hey I know you think my punches are weak but I lets see if you can handle them on your balls!” I had uncontrollable grin on my face when I said that. Jason just shook his head violently on the peed soak area of the mattress. That was the only resistance he had to give. It didn’t matter to me. His dick was still hard so I know I was doing the right thing. I lifted my right hand to my eye level and with my open hand I smack his left ball on the board. The sound was satisfying and the way his body jolted up as far as it could was humorists but the pain I felt in my hand after that wasn’t worth it. Almost as if some kind of revenge I reacted by lifting my left arm above my head and this time closing my fist, and bringing it down like a hammer right on his left testicle again. This time all I felt was nut meat and no board thanks to the cushion his ball provided my hand. His head twisted his breathing harden and he was getting into a cold sweat but his wiener was still hard. Now I was determined to make his dick soft permanently. Three more quick hammers to his left nut, each time his ball seem to be getting flatter and I was feeling more of the board underneath. His body was shaking now but I didn’t care, his dick was still hard, I almost wanted to snap it in half for just being defiant against me. Damn I’m really getting into this dominating thing. “Jason, you still with me?” The only reply was a low grunt moan from him. It was time to step my game up, and I just knew how I was going to do it. I stood up on the board and unfasten the back of my right sling back stiletto. “These shoes just need a bit more cushion for my heel, so I want to see if your squishy ball can provide that for me.” I stated as a matter of fact. The grabbed the nut I was abusing earlier and lifted my heel a bit. Jason must of been nearly out of it, why he nearly try to help me put his ball in top of the shoe heel by scooting down a bit. I knew he wanted this, He just needed that woman to make that decision for him. When I was satisfied his nut wasn’t going to slip off the heel I lower my heel onto his doomed gonad. “WOW! This is comfortable, I can wear heels all day if I had a pair of balls inside to help cushion me.” I stated not caring about any reply. I look down at his member and finally it seems to have soften a bit. Kinda inbetween erect and soft. So I decided to bounce up and down on my right heel a bit only slight letting up just so I can feel his ball deform and form again into a flatter oval with each bounce. I don’t know why I was feeling so good destroying half of his reproduction ability. I like the domination, but it generally felt good to just bounce on it. Maybe the fact once it was broken I intended on leaving noting but a mushy puddle so there would be no reconstruction option for him. After the tenth bounce I kept my heel up waiting for his nut to reform. 10 seconds later it was still kinda flat. I had to feel for myself if I broken him. Jason had long passed out now. It was probably after the 3rd bounce but I didn’t care. I slipped the my feet out of the shoes and had to peel what was remain of his left nut off from the heel. I gave it a squeeze and it defiantly still had form just not one of a normal testicle. It was whole and circular not quite flat like a pancake but I was pretty sure he was not going to be making baby juice out of that ball. But I wasn’t satisfied. I wanted complete destruction, since he was knocked I saw no problem in removing his cuffs and ropes, I needed to position him better. I made sure he was still breathing and he was just lightly doing so. Good enough for me. After a little struggling I finally managed to get his back resting on the wall so he was in a sitting position. Move the board under his sack again and stood up. I wanted to feel this ball squish inbetween my toes and the simplest way to do so is to let gravity do the work for me. I lifted my leg at the knee aimed and slammed my foot down on his already damaged nut like I was crushing a bug. Three more stamps and then I applied pressured to the ball of my foot and pretended that nut was cigarette I had to put out. I wanted to rub one out right then and there but I held off lifted my foot and lower it again this time so my toes can feel his nut. This time there was no form and I came right there when I realized his ball had turned into what I can only describe as jelly. A little chunky but a few more seconds of me full weight should turn the bits into a fine paste. This time I used me left heel on his mush while lifting up my right to ensure he had all of me on him. Gave it a few seconds and then I sat down in between his legs grab his sack and was delighted to feel only a fine paste that I was able to squeeze in his sack like ketchup in a packet. I grabbed his right, his only ball left was pretty much unscathed but that was going to change soon. And then it happen, somehow even *********** Jason dick springs to life again… This is going to be fun.

Supreme Poster
    This is a cruel girl...SandySimmers
    http://sandysimmers.c4slive.com/view...lery_no=236660 We must see the "Knife in Balls" clips... I would like see this album but i am not a members

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    http://sandysimmers.c4slive.com/view...lery_no=236660 We must see the "Knife in Balls" clips... I would like see this album but i am not a members
    i'd like to see that one too, i only just now heard of this site, saw the photo's i'd like to know if the clips are real or almost fake like femcan was?

Banned
    Сборник роликов о кастрации, просили перезалить:
    http://turbobit.net/7pxcbb06g1da.html

Revenge of the Ballbusting Assassins: Episode 2

There's some serious femdom ********** this month in our members area because we are launching our first feature film in 5 parts:

Cheers!

Ballbusting Handjobs, Cockbiting and Ballbiting Blowjobs, Femdom Cumshots, and Femdom Castrations =

Ballbusting Pornstars

Banned
    Etreme cbt:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/wom6moot8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snapshot20100714233954.jpg   snapshot20100714234042.jpg  

Supreme Poster
    Great pix and clip. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post

Some photo with Sandy S
    http://www.babewarehouse.com/model_p...id=1795&page=0

Very good vid. Thanks for posting.

Hi guys really nice pics and story's.