check the ballbusting updates here

Page 327 of 468 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 7008

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by berndnidal View Post
    Hi,

here are a nice story about femdom-**********, enjoy it :-)

It was great seeing you last week. Yes, I have attended some rather interesting castrations recently, and it would be my pleasure to tell you about them to share with your readers.
    I. BITE THEM OFF
    One of the most entertaining castrations I was able to witness did not involve any tool or implement. Biting off testicles as a method of ********** is well established, but the particular one that I saw was designed for spectator enjoyment.
    You know we have Chippendale's-like shows every Tuesday afternoon -- except our muscle hunks do more than just dance. We have fights and whipping sessions and other fun things -- where males punish each other for our entertainment. Fun, fun, fun.
    Last Tuesday, two naked male hunka-hunks were paraded before the crowd. They were to wrestle, the winner earning the right to ******** the loser. They were almost identical to look at -- tall, smooth and tanned -- except one was blond and the other had black hair. Their muscled bodies were well developed, not over-built like some that I have seen.
    The match was over quite quickly, but then that was not the main event. I rather think that it was fixed, anyway. Well the loser, the blond, knelt at his vanquisher's feet and in a shaky, but clear voice, he asked to be ********* because as a loser he
    "did not deserve the honor of being called a man".
    There were a lot of hoots at that word -- man. We normally don't call our males "men" even when they have their balls. Some of us call our males "boys". Some call them "dings" -- like in an old sci-fi fem-dom TV series -- I think they got that word from German -- eine dinge -- a thing. At least one member of our group calls her males "shit" and another calls her males "piss-pots" because that's what she uses them for.
    I noticed both winner and loser were sporting erections -- I can maybe understand the winner, but the loser ... can anyone understand males? They get off on humiliation and being punished and even mutilated -- as long as it's for women. I don't understand it, but I love it.
    The winner pulled the loser to his feet as we hooted and applauded. Then he nodded and the loser did a handstand. The winner stepped behind him and lifted him by his waist. The winner moved the loser to a comfortable position such that his testicles were against the winner's mouth.
    The loser wrapped his arms behind him around the winner's thighs. The winner pulled one hand around the loser's waist to get a good hold. He raised his other hand and took hold of the loser's throbbing penis. At the same time as he started to stroke the loser's penis, the winner sucked the losers testicles inside his mouth and started chewing them.
    Now it was a race against time. Would the winner ******** the loser before he had a chance of a final orgasm? We all watched in rapt silence as the winner's hand pumped up and down and his teeth ground side to side, cutting their way through the loser's gonads.
    The loser was making weird noises, part cries of pain from the attack to his genitals, part moans of the pleasure his penis was experiencing.
    In this case, the end was a draw. The loser's penis erupted in a torrent of semen which spurted high in the air only seconds before the winner raised his head and showed us the two severed gonads in his blood streaked mouth.
    We applauded and wolf-whistled ecstatically, breaking our silence -- most "unlady like." -- But, then, who ever said we were "ladies." Not prim and proper ones, at least.
    As is customary, the winner's owner allowed him to eat the loser's testes. Then he drank some of the blood, his mouth helping to stem the flow. Unfortunately the pain made the ******** lose control for a second or so and his rectum emptied under the winner's chin.
    We all laughed. This did not bother the winner at all; he just grinned. Then he walked around the arena, still holding his prize whose soft penis dribbled urine onto the sand. We applauded and whistled and made some obscenely suggestive gestures -- it's all part of the fun.
    Then he lowered the loser to the ground. We got quiet so we could hear the loser, his voice even shakier than before, thank the winner for ********** him.
    The loser kissed the winner's feet, and licked up his legs. When he reached the winner's genitals, he begged to be allowed to bathe them. The winner agreed, and the loser's greedy mouth enveloped the winner's scrotum.
    The winner moaned with pleasure, tweaking his nipples, his firm young buttocks quivering with delight. He grabbed the loser's head and ****** his member into the loser's mouth. Seconds later he tensed and with a roar he ejaculated. The loser once again thanked his victor.
    Like the woman on the radio says, there's nothing hotter than watching two athletic young guys "service" each other. We all love it and most of our Tuesday shows have some of it.
    Then our enforcers -- 350 pound seven foot black giants, all hard muscled with pecs bigger than most males' butts -- our enforcers grabbed both males and gave them a whipping for their PDA. We might love to watch it, but we have to punish the males for having fun with each other, even if it is for our entertainment. It's important to punish males whenever they have fun.
    II. CUT 'EM OFF YOURSELF
    Self ********** can be visually stimulating. I saw one such even last year. The young slave had been caught masturbating. Some owners don't let their males masturbate except when ordered to do so. It was a farm where males were milked in a machine six times a day, but a bank of milking machines was out of order and males were getting milked only once or twice a day. Accustomed to being milked six times a day, this male couldn't help himself. I sort of felt sorry for him, but an example had to be made, lest other males do the same thing.
    The young male was spectacularly well hung -- a good fourteen inches long when he came, only semi hard. I don't think he could get it all the way hard -- I've heard that size of a cock can't get hard without making the guy pass out from all the blood diverted there. In any case, it was as thick as a young boy's wrist and only half-circumcised, and when the slave stimulated himself to an erection for his final orgasm, the head protruded through the partial foreskin and gleamed a deep burgundy-red.
    The slave's equally impressive gonads were nested in a hairless sack which hung low between his muscular thighs. It was truly a shame that such a specimen had to lose his prize and he would not be able to contribute to the farm's facial-cream production, but he could still pull a plow, plant, hoe, grub, and do other farm work. Rules are rules, and breaking them is bad for discipline.
    Here, the slave is allowed to redeem himself by ********** himself. Otherwise, he not only loses his gonads, but he also loses his cock. Non-milking males are allowed to masturbate and even fuck each other -- under female supervision, of course. So there is a true incentive for the slave to do the cutting himself. Many of the farms around here practice this form of discipline because it has proved effective.
    At this particular slave farm, the method of self-********** is especially appealing. It is not just the slicing off of scrotum, as they do in some places. Here the slave must suffer for his misdemeanor.
    Here's what happened the time I was there. He walked around the small ring, holding his balls down in their sac and offering them to all the women here to touch, fondle, squeeze, slap, or punch. I gave them a good squeeze -- with both hands, squishing as hard as I could, clawing my finger-tips into the hard balls, making him gasp and squirm in pain. A couple other women here to witness the event also squeezed them -- so hard it made not only his ball sac turn purple-red but made his chest turn red too.
    When all the women got a turn at making his balls ache, the young male stood against the ********** post. This device was then raised so that the rounded end entered his anus. He gasped as his rectum was filled with the five inch post, and was ****** to stand on tiptoes when the end pushed against his colon. The height had been preset, and the slave's testicles each rested on one sloping side of a triangular block which was fitted to the front of the post.
    I have to tell you, the young man's gonads were very attractively displayed like this. Male genitals can be disgusting looking or they can be beautiful, depending on many factors, not the least of which is the muscularity and physical beauty of the male they're attached to. This male's genitals looked like a plump still life sculpture -- sort of like fruit in a bowl -- full, plump, round, almost artificial in their perfection.
    With the strain he was under in his bowels and otherwise, the male dripped with sweat. And the droplets slid down the glossy skin, hanging under each gonad, growing to a glistening diamond before dropping off, just to start again. It was mesmerizing watching this for the nonce. I thought it was a shame to destroy this beauty, but, as I said, it had to be done.
    But there was more to the show than just his strained and sweating body and his self **********. The slave stroked his hardening member, tweaking his nipple with the other hand, giving us a masturbation show. He ****** himself lower onto the post, grunting with the effort, so that his feet were flat to the ground. His masturbatory actions became faster, his body was tense as he concentrated on achieving the very best orgasm possible, maybe hoping that such a show would make his owner change her mind and let him keep his balls and go back to being a milking-male.
    The slave's legs trembled, his abdomen and buttocks quivered. His toes curled and uncurled. He moaned softly, the sounds increasing in volume as his hand gained speed. Suddenly he went rigid, he cried out and his seed gushed out to land several feet in front of him.
    He pumped slowly, milking the contents of his scrotum for the very last time. When he had relaxed, the final traces of semen dribbling out of the end of his softening penis, the slave took the knife offered to him by the guard.
    He closed his eyes, sighed and composed himself. He opened his eyes and in a booming voice delivered his rehearsed speech.
    "I apologize to my owners and to those who so thoughtfully have tried to help me in my service. Especially to my mistress and to her managers who have punished me often, trying to help me learn how to be a proper milking-slave. I did not appreciate their efforts which, had I been more attentive, would have saved me from my current fate.
    Xxxx"I also apologize to the guards who also tried to help me to become the best milking-slave I could be. I was pig headed and did not learn. I was a worthless member of the work-force and cheated my mistress of my milk and now am suffering for my transgressions.
    Xxxx"I also address my fellow milking-slaves who have been selected to witness this punishment so they can tell the others. I tell you, never touch your organ. It is not yours; the milk it produces is not yours. Both belong to the mistress. She owns your bodies and all they produce. You exist only for her pleasure, for her use. Work hard, take the punishments that are given and thank your mistresses for them. Concentrate your mind on your mistress' glory, especially when you are being milked. Remember the pleasure you get from the milking is given you by the mistress. She can make milking a painful punishment as well, so be diligent and give her all the milk you can possibly produce.
    Xxxx"Now I am ready."
    His hand shook as he held the knife out to all of us then to his mistress. He waited, probably hoping she would reprieve him. But that would be bad for discipline so there was no reprieve.
    The milking-male placed the serrated blade against the top of the triangular block. He took a deep breath and pushed down. There was some bleeding, not much. He pulled the scrotum skin taut with his free hand, and sawed through the top. He was sobbing, and was unable to stifle his screams as the knife cut the scrotum open.
    When the slit was large enough, the slave peeled it back and pulled out his right testicle. He then pulled out the left testicle. He was shaking and biting his lip so hard that blood trickled down his chin. The two testicles, each resting on one side of the block, twisting on their cords as though they knew their end was imminent.
    The slave lifted the left testicle and pulled it upwards so that the spermatic cord was stretched tight. This must have been very painful because he was screaming as he did it. He sawed through the cord very close to his crotch, until the testicle was severed.
    While the male held his dripping gonad up to a round of applause, a guard cauterized the wound with an electric soldering iron as the male put his testicle in a silver bowel. The male then took a deep breath and swallowed hard, his Adam's apple diving deep into his throat before bobbing out again. Then he repeated the whole act, step by step, and cut off the second testicle. And again the wound was sealed.
    Finally, the slave had to cut off his scrotum, leaving just sufficient skin for the surgeon to sew closed. His testicles and scrotum were passed around for us to look and touch, if we wanted. One woman picked one testicle up and licked it, opening her mouth and pretending to drop it down her throat.
    The closing of the wound was performed with the male still at the post. When it was finished, the area disinfected and the slave had received the requisite shots, the post was lowered and the slave walked rather unsteadily around to show us the results of his operation. He winced as some of the women toyed with the wound, but he made no other sound.
    The owner told me since the male was no longer a milking-slave, he wasn't that much use to her and offered him to me as a remembrance. I would have rather taken him before he had gelded himself, but he was a spectacular specimen any way, and there is no way he can now impregnate me. And I am pleased to report that although his ejaculate was clear and seedless, he could still ejaculate and his extraordinarily large cock, though never as hard as my other males' members, was still very filling and satisfying.
    Without his balls, though, the male started to soften and lost his spectacular athletic build. I have no use for soft males no matter how big their cocks, so I sold him last month to a meat-packing plant. Castrates do have sweeter meat than intact males.
    III. CUT OFF THE WHOLE THING!
    The removal of the complete genitalia, as practiced at some locations, can be rather interesting. In one place the woman who performs the ********** has perfected a technique for modifying the rectum and urethra. She performs the procedure without anesthetic, naturally, so it is quite entertaining.
    For a few days prior to the operation she inserts a manipulative tube into the male's bladder, through the urethra, and another into his rectum. The tubes are changed daily. The slave is strapped to the table and his shaved genital area is swabbed. His legs are pulled apart and strapped into stirrups to give the surgeon unrestricted access to the target zone -- especially amusing for women since most of us have had our feet up in stirrups up for some male gynecologist.
    If the slave is lucky, one of the attendants will masturbate him for the last time. This is not always the case, and many a slave has lost his manhood with his testes bursting with semen. I have heard that these slaves make excellent fuck-buddies as their innate drive for satisfaction can never be quenched and they get hard and stay hard at the least stimulation.
    The incision is made around the base of the scrotum, around the penis and then a slit is made under the urethra as far as the anus. The screams of the slave as this is going on is most amusing -- both for the medical team who clearly enjoy their work, and for those of us lucky enough to spectate.
    The penis is severed at the base and the testes are removed. A sterile tube made of a very advanced, supple plastic is inserted into the slave's bladder, along the urethra and into the side of the rectum, just inside the anus. The ********** wound is then completely closed and the urethra is sewn up.
    The tube gradually dissolves over a week or so, leaving its shape in the urethra. The final result, and I have been fortunate enough to have a couple of slaves who had undergone the procedure, is inspired. The anus leads into two orifices, the rectum and the urethra.
    The male learns to clench his anal sphincter a little tighter than before the operation as he now has to hold in urine as well as a watery shit.
    Again, the male will lose his muscularity. For some, this is OK; others will want to administer testosterone to keep the male toned and fit, though unable to function sexually -- at least as a male. I myself would send such a male to a meat factory because he is no longer worth keeping. But, then, that is me.
    Thank you for giving me the chance to share my experiences with your readers. I hope we can meet again soon. Meanwhile, I am off to a slave farm which castrates errant slaves by dissolving their genitals in acid. That sounds like a lot of fun. I shall be sure to write and tell you about it.
    Until then, sincerely,

Karla
    these stories are awesome!!! thanx for sharing..

story from the net warning graphic include snuff

here are my next story about a sadistic vietnamese girl from the net, enjoy it

Viet-Kim
    The events described in this story are what should have been punishment for five soldiers that raped a young woman in Vietnam during the war. They got off with a light sentence and a discharge from the service.
    I believe if the Viet Cong got their hands on these American G.Is the sentence would have been as in this story. This does not reflect on the majority of the American soldiers that fought in Vietnam whom I respect greatly. However, war crimes were committed by both sides and the penalty was paid for by anyone unfortunate enough to be captured, especially by the Viet Cong.
    **********, usually performed by a female V.C. warrior, was the common punishment. The horror of being captured was often replaced with pain as the sharp blade of the womans fighting knife sliced through the prisoners scrotum and penis.
    The names in this story have been changed to protect the guilty.
    It is a steamy hot tropical day in the North Vietnam city of Hanoi, in June 1968. Inside the office of General Van Pao it was even hotter. He sat behind his desk and standing in front of him was a beautiful exotic thirty-one year old woman.
    She had long black hair, a strong shapely body and firm breasts. Her name is Mai Lin, a Viet Cong platoon leader, commander of men. An expert in the interrogation of prisoners captured by her platoon. She just left her camp at hill 55 ten miles west of China Beach.
    Her brutal tortures earned her the nickname "Apache Woman" by South Vietnamese soldiers and American G.I.s. Her method consisted of prolonged knifeblade torture climaxed by the emasculation of the prisoner. Her total was up to twenty-eight as of June 19th.
    "I am here as instructed General", she said in a soft but strong voice.
    "Mai Lin, I called you here to take on a new mission. As you know, many of our young female Vietnamese females have been brutally raped and tortured by out enemy".
    "Yes sir."
    "Well one week ago, my niece was the victim of an attack by five G.I.s on patrol. They did not kill her, but the **** and beating was severe. Three men raped her, the other two did not but they held her down for the other three."
    "I am sorry to hear that General, but how can I help you?"
    "I know of your past actions on your prisoners. These men deserve to experience the pain of your knife. I want them found, their bodies tortured and their sex organs removed and brought to me."
    " But General do you know who they are?"
    "I know one," he said as he tossed her a set of dog tags. "Le Mai, my niece tore them off of neck of one of them as she was being raped. I will have our intelligence find out where this patrol is located and their future movements including R&R. I have assigned three other V.C. women now posing as whores. All have done quite well in setting up their G.I. victims.
    "All take extreme pleasure in personally using their razors and knives on the hardons and nutsacks of men in the act of fucking, causing them an extremely painful death. My favorite is Kim. She gets off by ********** the man while he is cumming."
    "Yes General, they sound like the type of women I can work with."
    "I will set you up in a building just a few blocks from the favorite Saigon bars frequented by G.I.s. The proper restraining devices and cutting implements will be there. If you need anything else, contact me."
    The next day, Mai Lin met with the three other girls, Kim, Pearl, and Tai in the bedroom/torture chamber set up by the General. The information on Brian Jacobson the name on the dog tags was provided. He and his squad were due for a few days R&R in 5 days. Also in the room was Le Mai, the Generals niece.
    She wanted revenge and said she will point out the ****** pig bastards to the girls at the New York Bar which according to intelligence reports is frequented by Jacobson.
    "Girls this is the plan," said Mai Lin. "We will lure Jacobson to this room, strip him and tie him to the bed. We will use our knives and extract the names of the other four rapists. We will then give the pig Jacobson his just reward."
    The other girls laughed as she simulated the cutting off of his manhood. The day arrived when Jacobson was scheduled for his R&R. Le Mai was in the bar with Mai Lin and Pearl, the other two women were back at the room waiting patiently for the arrival of their first ******. At 8:10 pm, in comes Jacobson.
    "There he is" said Le Mai.
    "Okay, we will take it from here, said Mai Lin.
    The two girls, dressed to kill, short skirts, low cut tops, stockings and high heels approached Jacobson. Like two black widow spiders getting ready to devour their mate.
    "Hey G.I., buy us a drink?" Said Mai Lin.
    After two weeks in the jungle, he was ready and willing to do anything to relieve the buildup in his groin.
    "Sure!" Said Jacobson.
    Three drinks were ordered and the game began. Pearl caressed his obvious erection and said,
    "We must do something to this cock."
    "We?" said Jacobson.
    "Yes," said Mai Lin,
    "Pearl and I work together, do fuckie suckie at same time, I suck your balls while she sits on your cock," Jacobson could not stand it.
    "How much?" he asked.
    "Twenty dollar", said Mai Lin.
    "Lets go!" he said.
    "We have a place near here, come with us," said Pearl.
    "I'm cummin'," he said.
    Upon entering the room, Jacobson found it dark. As he entered, he felt a sharp and hard object at both his throat and groin.. Tai and Kim held AK47 rifles with bayonets at his vital parts.
    "What the hell" said Jacobson.
    The light came on and Mai Lin ordered him to strip. The girls with the weapons pointed at him were attired in stockings, garters and heels. Shapely and beautiful. Jacobson starred at the weapons and briefly glanced and the women behind the guns. As he stripped, so did Mai Lin and Pearl. Jacobson was scared, excited and shocked.
    "What are you going to do to me?" he said.
    "That depends on how you cooperate" said Mai Lin.
    "What do you mean?" asked Jacobson.
    Mai Lin said,
    "22 days ago you and four others raped and beat a young Vietnamese virgin. We know you did it and how you all did it. Your problem is that she is a Viet Cong General's niece."
    Jacobson felt a lump in his throat and said,
    "Oh God No."
    "General Van Pao wants revenge and your cock and balls cut off," said Mai Lin.
    "Oh no please do not do that to me, please!" he pleaded.
    "There is only one way to save yourself, and that is to name the others," said Mai Lin.
    "I'm no snitch" said Jacobson.
    "Good, we will torture you, slice off your nuts and your buddies will go home and fuck their wives and girlfriends, while they think of how you were ********* in Vietnam." Said Mai Lin.
    At that time, Pearl enters the room with a glass jar containing a man's sex organ floating in some liquid.
    "This is the last G.I.s dick and balls I cut off when he refused to talk. But it may save you G.I., I can wrap your dog tags around it and give it to the General. He will not know. While he is looking at it, you could be free
    and fucking other tight Oriental pussies and enjoying being a man," said Mai Lin.
    "If not, you will suffer" she said.
    She ran a sharp straight razor down the underside of his penis, causing slight cuts every half inch or so.
    "I will tell you the names, please do not cut me!" yelled Jacobson.
    He gave the names of the others and their participation. After giving the information, Mai Lin said,
    "Good, we girls appreciate your cooperation, and we will show you how much."
    Tai put on some soft Oriental music and did a slow sexy dance in front of the prisoner who was now tied spread eagle to the bed. As Tai was getting his blood pumping into his penis, Mai Lin whispered to Kim,
    "This one is yours."
    Jacobson was fully erect, veins popping out of the sides of his cock. Pearl gently blew on the tip with her lips just out of reach of the prick's head. All the girls took turns putting on a show for their victim.
    Kim got on the bed and put her pussy on Jacobsons mouth. She said,
    "Lick me good G.I."
    He licked passionately as Kim wrapped her lips around his penis. She could feel the volcano erupt in his balls and shoot through his cock. As he ejaculated, with gobs of cum spurting out, Kim sliced off his testicles with a straight razor. The cut was so clean and quick, that he did not realize it until he opened his eyes and saw Kim holding his nutsack over his face with blood and cum gushing out of it landing all over his face.
    Jacobson screamed in horror and as he did, Kim shoved the severed scrotum into his mouth. She put her hand over it so he could not spit the sack and balls out.
    Mai Lin said,
    "You ****** pig must pay for your crimes against our women."
    She then took a bayonet and sliced off his penis at the base. As she removed his cock, she said,
    "You no fuck no more G.I."
    The doomed man gagged on his own balls as blood gushed out of the gaping hole between his legs.
    "Death by **********, that is how all ****** pigs should die." Yelled Mai Lin.
    The women laughed as they thought of the painful and horror filled fate of the former man now a eunuch. The severed testicles and penis were wrapped with his dog tags and put in a jar for the General.
    "Now on to our next man," said Mai Lin, as she looked at the listed names of the other rapists.
    Mai Lin delivered personally the jar containing the trophy and the list of names to the General.
    "Good work Mai Lin," said the General.
    "Thank you," replied Mai Lin.
    The general told her,
    "I will give this list to our intelligence and tell you where your next mission will be. Did the others do well?"
    "Yes sir," said Mai Lin, "they all became real excited at the sight of Jacobson's ********* body. Kim said she actually came when she cut off his balls as he was cumming. They are looking forward to more action. We discussed ways to cause more pain for our prisoners."
    "Very good," said Van Pao"
    About three days later, Mai Lin got word of the location of the next assignment. Sam Simpson was being held prisoner at a camp in the jungle near the Laotian border. He beat Le Mai severely while ****** her and also used his tongue on her vagina.
    Mai Lin told the girls that they were going into the jungle to take care of Simpson. They arrived at the camp and were greeted by the camp commander. He said Simpson was being held in a cage and he was being prepared for her interrogation.
    Mai Lin told the commander she had something special in store for Simpson...,
    "commander, you will enjoy helping us."
    Mai Lin instructed the V.C. soldiers to tie the prisoner spread eagle between two trees about three feet apart. She then approached her prisoner with a straight razor and put it to his lips. Simpson stared at her and thought to himself, how can anything so beautiful be so deadly?
    Her high cheekbones and lovely skin were just inches from his face. Her body was naked except for erotic undergarments, (stockings, garter belt and stiletto heels.)
    Mai Lin rubbed against his groin and he got an erection that strained the crotch of his pants. Mai Lin bent down and sliced open his pants to expose his engorged manhood. Simpson's face was horrified as the three other women all approached with razors and sliced off all his clothing.
    When they completely stripped him, Mai Lin got up to his face and said,
    "G.I., you like to fuck Vietnamese women?"
    He replied nervously,
    "Sometimes."
    Mai Lin asked,
    "You like to beat and **** young Vietnamese virgins?"
    "No" said Simpson.
    "You lie pig, you did **** and torture a virgin and now you must pay!" yelled Mai Lin in an angry voice.
    The camp commanded and his men were invited to watch the females work on Simpson's body. Pearl and Tai took turns doing a sexy strip tease in front of the captive male. They would all caress his engorged cock and full balls.
    The Viet Cong men watching laughed and many were excited themselves. Some openly masturbated. Mai Lin instructed the guards to untie Simpsons feet and spread them about two feet apart. She propped up a rifle with a bayonet attached and put the blade at Simpsons asshole.
    "Up on your toes you fucking ******" said Mai Lin.
    Simpson complied and she raised the blade accordingly. The moment he would relax and came off his toes, he would be painfully violated by the bayonet.
    The V.C. soldiers could not believe the cruel tortures Mai Lin came up with. But they knew of her reputation and loved watching. They were glad it was not them suffering at the hands of the lovely Mai Lin.
    Mai Lin instructed the camp commander and the two soldiers that captured Simpson to lay down in front of their prisoner. The other three women slowly approached and began sucking the cocks of the Viet Cong. Mai Lin told Simpson to watch closely,
    "That is something that you will never feel again, soft female lips around his hard cock."
    Simpson could not hold himself up any longer. His legs became weak and he came down on his heels and was impaled by the blade. Screaming in pain and quivering. The excitement was too much for the V.C. soldiers being fucked as the girls sat on their cocks. All ejaculated shooting semen and screamed in pleasure as Simpson screamed in pain.
    Mai Lin put a pair of forceps in Simpson's mouth and pulled out his tongue. She sliced it off with her razor and said,
    "You will lick no more pussys with this."
    Bleeding from the ass and mouth, Pearl clamped wires from a field telephone to his penis and scrotum. Tai induced electrical charges to his manhood which caused extreme pain to his organ. Pearl took out her ********** knife and placed the blade at the base of his soon to be missing sex tool between the nut sack and bleeding asshole. As Kim erotically rubbed her cunt with the severed tongue, Mai Lin poured a cup of semen gathered from the masturbating Viet Cong down his throat. She then commanded Pearl to,
    "******** THE FUCKING ******!!!".
    Pearl stabbed the prisoner below the balls and with a firm and circular upward cut, removed his cock and scrotum. Bleeding from all three areas, ass, groin and mouth, Mai Lin knew that the eunuch could not last long, and to give him one last shot of pain for his ****, she twisted the bayonet in his ass a few times.
    The severed tongue, balls, and cock were placed in a jar with Simpsons dog tags wrapped around them and they were prepared for delivery to the General. But not before Kim used the cut off cock to rub on her pussy, causing an orgasm to drip onto the manhood mixing with the ********* prisoners blood.
    She mocked the eunuch soldier by inserting the cut off end into her cunt making it appear she had grown a penis. That was the last thing Simpson saw as he lost his lifeblood, regretting ****** Le Mai.
    General Van Pao smiled as he viewed the mutilated organ of Simpson in the jar.
    "Another great job!" He exclaimed.
    "We enjoyed it General, This ****** deserved all he got. I wish we could have made him suffer for days for what he did to your poor niece" said Mai Lin.
    Van Pao said,
    "The next two men will be those that held down Le Mai, for the other rapists. They did not **** her but I still want the proper justice."
    "You will get justice" replied Mai Lin.
    Spotted in a bar they frequent, were Chuck Mims and Dan Woods. When they left about 1:00am, they were followed by Mai Lin and Pearl. Kim and Tai were back at the torture/ ********** chamber, preparing for the next two prisoner/ rapists.
    As soon as Woods and Mims rounded a corner, in a seedy part of Saigon, two Viet Cong soldiers pointed weapons at them, put them face down on the ground. Mai Lin and Pearl blindfolded them and tied their
    hands.
    Both were led to the room of sexual doom. Still blindfolded, they heard the voices of four Asian females. Kim and Tai stripped the prisoners and tied them to an X frame lying on the floor.
    Both men were horrified when Kim said,
    "These will be nice for my collection"
    She fondled their cocks. Both men heard the sound of a womans high heel shoes as Mai Lin approached
    them. She told them why they were there. Both Woods and Mims said that they did not **** Le Mai.
    "Yes I know that but you did help the others. Your punishment will perhaps not be as severe as the others, but I promise you both that this will be a night that you will never forget. Just as poor Le Mai will never forget the **** of her virgin pussy by you yankee pigs," said Mai Lin.
    "I have a little something special planned for the both of you. Very simply, one of you will lose your penis and the other will have your testicles cut off. I will sew the wound between your legs up and you will be released. You will be sent home and be laughed at by American girls as none will want a
    eunuch or a man with no dick."
    "If you do not decide which you want to lose, I will cut the cock and balls off of both of you."
    Knowing that it was a painful decision, Mims said that he wanted to keep his balls and Woods wanted to save his cock.
    Mai Lin being the V.C. bitch she is said,
    "No I want your balls Mr. Mims, and Mr. Woods I will have your penis cut off."
    Mai Lin called over Kim. Both men still blindfolded felt the sharp tip of an AK47 bayonet run down their chests to the groin area.
    Mai Lin said,
    " I want you both to eat the pussies of Pearl and Tai, I want you both to get big and hard. The man with the largest cock will save himself and the other will be ********* both balls and dick and will have the cut off manhood shoved down their throat."
    Pearl squatted down as well as Tai. Both licked frantically at their womanhood. Mai Lin had Wood's cock in her left hand and stroked it with the knife in her right. Kim did the same to Mims. Both women were getting very excited.
    Mai Lin said,
    " Let me know girls when you both cum."
    Both men's dicks were ridgid with veins popping out the sides and that all important tube on the underside swollen. At the same time, both Pearl and Tai screamed,
    "NOW!"
    That was the signal for Mai Lin and Kim to do their thing.
    Mai Lin pulled hard on Wood's penis and sliced it off with her knife. The sharp blade went through the engorged member at the base where it once joined his ballsack. Off it came spurting blood and cum all over her naked tits.
    "You no fuck no more G.I." she said as she laughed loudly.
    Kim nutted Mims with a slow intentional painful slice through his scrotum. Off came the testicles and ballsack. Kim shuttered with excitement as she came. Her honey fluid running down her thighs as blood ran down Mims' legs.
    Mai Lin sewed up the wounds with no anesthesia. Both men screamed and strained against their restraints holding them down.
    As the same V.C. soldiers watched and masturbated at the sight of the emasculated soldiers, Mai Lin said,
    "I told you this will be a night you will never forget".
    Mims and Woods were dumped out several blocks away. Found a short time later they both received medical attention and "survived". Both had hopelessly mutilated sex organs and will never to be able to fuck again. Mai Lin was careful to sever important nerves in Mims cock so even with hormone injections, an erection will be impossible. Woods, his testicles will produce hormones but he has nothing attached to have manly feelings with or to shoot cum.
    The four vicious ********** Asian females laughed as the sewed the cut off cock from Woods to the severed balls from Mims and placed then in a jar of liquid with both men's dog tags.
    "Our next job will be the most exciting for us and the most painful for the fifth ******. Ladies I do not think you have ever seen a man ********* like this one will be," said Mai Lin.
    George Lance was sipping a drink at his favorite bar when approached by Tai. A few hand strokes later and Lance was being escorted to the torture room.
    Upon entering, he too was overpowered by the force of the women and the weapons they possessed. He was stripped and bent over a table with his legs spread apart and his upper body and chest ****** flat on the table top. His ass was very vulnerable in this position. Tai held up his head and made him look towards the door to the next room.
    What he observed both excited and frightened him. Walking towards him was Mai Lin. Shapely and clad only in nylons, a garter belt and very high heels all red in color. But something was strange. Between her legs was a large wooden didlo shaped like a penis. It had the veins, head and all the other characteristics carved into it. But wait, OH NO! said Lance.
    Imbedded into the head if the dildo were several razor blades. Mai Lin with a slow sexy walk, approached Lance and put the deadly penis on his face, causing small but painful cuts on his lips and chin. He could see the muscles in her well developed legs and pubic area twitch and move as she shoved the phallus in his face.
    Mai Lin said,
    " I wore red so my stockings would not get ruined by your squirting blood."
    Lance was so scared, he could not speak. He could only watch as Mai Lin rubbed the blood on the dildo and walked out of site behind Lance to his protruding asshole.
    "I know you fucked Le Mai in her virgin Vietnamese ass. Now you will know the pain she felt and more." said Mai Lin.
    She then put the razor edged penis at his ass and slowly, very slowly slid it in. Lance screamed bloody murder, and when Mai Lin had it halfway up his hole, she rammed it home up to his prostate gland. Blood, screams and pain filled the room as Mai Lin laughed and violently fucked his ass.
    She withdrew the wooden razor bladed cock, now soaked with blood.
    Lance was then tied down to the floor still bleeding from his anus. Pearl then walked up to Lance and stood over him with her legs spread apart. He was looking straight up into her moist pussy. As Pearl fingered herself with one hand, she held up a cage with a large rat inside and showed it to Lance.
    Mai Lin said,
    " You ****** bastard will be ********* by the mouth of this rat."
    Pearl placed the rodent into a large burlap sack and quickly closed the top and wrapped it around the base of Lances sex organ. Trapped inside the bag with the penis and scrotum of Lance, the rat started biting fiercely, as Lance screamed in pain and shock. The ladies enjoyed the show as the bag filled with blood.
    After about seven minutes of this torture, Kim removed the sack. All that was left of Lance's cock and ball area were a few veins hanging limply from the hole on his groin. Moaning Lance slowly bled to death as life drained from his crotch. Kim stabbed the bag and killed the rodent and dumped the rat into a jar with Lance's dog tags wrapped around it.
    Although Mai Lin often used this technique on other prisoners she interrogated and tortured in the jungle, the other girls had never witnessed it before. All were quite impressed with her method.
    General Van Pao placed the jar next to the other trophies the women collected, smiled and commended Mai Lin, Tai, Kim, and Pearl. Mai Lin received a promotion in the Viet Cong military. The others received a generous sum of money for their work.
    "I am sure there will be others that need to be captured and brought to justice", said Van Pao. "I will be calling you ladies to do more to make men pay for their crimes against our Vietnamese women."
    "We are looking forward to other such assignments." said Mai Lin, Pearl, Tai and Kim.
    All smiled and nodded yes. Kim said she could not wait to get back to Hanoi and fuck her Viet Cong lover as she tells him what was done to the ****** prisoners.

Wow. Awsome story.

Hablando del tema e aqui unas ilustraciones.
    Last edited by fastriker; 01-18-2012 at 07:34 AM.

cool

very nice
    realy

Seek help

balls off video

Hi friends of ********** fun,

here my next video from the net of real scalpel ********** for enjoy, by rapidshare:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3595645...ls_off_vid.rar

bye bye and a hot summer day

Bernd

**********, cbt femdom 3d art

here a set of some pics (artwork) from the net for you, by rapidshare only.
    myabe you like any pics...

here the link for fun:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1760881...ration_art.rar
    20MB

bye bye

Bernd

hi bernd, wanna torture my balls on cam. switch to yahoo messenger. my name is ballbusting666. its real and youll see me doing as you say...

I'm a new member. I have a fair number of /banding/**********/penectomy/nullification pictures (pretty good morphs). Most are solo shots and are "after" -- to me they leave the greatest room for fantasy. Do others like that sort of thing?

whats up with eunuch.org?

a lot of really good stories there, but i haven't been able to access them for a week. hope they'll be back soon

Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Draconis View Post
    I'm a new member. I have a fair number of /banding/**********/penectomy/nullification pictures (pretty good morphs). Most are solo shots and are "after" -- to me they leave the greatest room for fantasy. Do others like that sort of thing?
    Very much yes

Angry eunuch.org down

i dont think they will be back. eunuch.org is down for nearly two weeks.

Supreme Poster
    thanks, i thought it was just me or my computer or something, guess i'm not the only one having problems with eunuch.org?
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaS83 View Post
    i dont think they will be back. eunuch.org is down for nearly two weeks.

Love the thread

Love it! I'd love to post some original manips on the subject but alas...I am but a newbie and not allowed.