check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    By the way snakeskin sectioned means thrown in bedlam.
    Thanx frostbyte252252. - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
    I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Thanx frostbyte252252. - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
    I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.
    sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.
    Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do

Since you've become a regular follower of my thread now Bremuse0 i found some cool videos for you.

Do enjoy!

Farm **********.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk (looks like a bull)

Actually i think you might like this one better it's a little more explicit.
    I know you'll enjoy them just as much as the piglet

Donkey ********** by Vet

Horse **********

The reason i like this one compared to all the other videos on the net is that it's pretty fast, there is no unnecessary pulling and yanking which always tends to seem more painful for the animal.

And the dog eats it's the horses balls my friend loved that part lol

Some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do
    Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making yourself look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised at because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it!

Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making your self look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it!
    That's so cool!

Big Supporter
    That's so cool!

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around.

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around.
    If you were intellectually superior why haven't you still managed to convict me of doing anything wrong here?

When you reply to the points i've made in past threads, instead of making disconnected remarks in your reply someone might even believe that.
    I'm still posting videos and pictures and there is nothing you can do about it, as far as i'm concerned that means you haven't achieved anything.

So if we have to boil it down... You fail, because i'm still doing what i was doing since the start and whatever you've done to try and stop me has failed.
    And if i'm stupid for not knowing a word, well then the whole world is equally stupid for the same reason, i can live with that.

Sorry, try again.
    Good luck