check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Prodommes who have broken balls

Hybrid View

I had a session with a dom at a dungeon...

My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrel View Post
    My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.
    i would like to hear more about this dom. pm me who she is, i might consider her.

Big Supporter

very unlikely but possible

I posted this is a related thread. I think that the reality is that it is possible but very unlikely to happen because in most cases a domme is a professional/business woman and this type of activity does not call for "repeat business" - Also from a business point of view there is an extreme risk for the domme because of the rare possiblity of death etc....Which would also not be good for business.

I imagine that there are some lifesyle dommes who may even get addicted to this as well and just wish to do it. Or there may be a case where the domme feels that she knows the client well enough and there is likely to be no consequence or if the money is simply too good where she will go for it. The other thing is that in many cases where this might happen I imagine a domme will not want to make it common knowledge that she has done this or does it, as in most countries there will be legal consequences.

This is why I think in some situations a hooker may be more willing as their business is more mobile and customers come and go a lot more. In some cases especially at the lower end hookers are much more opportunists and in some countries also very desperate.

This is a link to the actual case:

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1152624/

And this is an extract from the case:

Surgeon-Lieutenant-Colonel, Lancaster, the District Medical Officer of the Nilgiris. Only the former was examined at the trial before the Sessions Court, but, after the case was referred to this Court, we desired the Sessions Judge to obtain the evidence of Dr. Lancaster also. It shows that there was a wound on the front part of the scrotum, probably produced by a wrench or twist. There were no marks of any teeth on the scrotum, but the wound was covered with dried blood. On opening the scrotum, the testicles, or glands proper were found to be "very much bruised and reduced to a pulpy condition." There was no apparent disease of the testicles. Their condition was due not to disease but to injury, and Dr. Lancaster considered that a prolonged severe squeeze of the testicles, even with the left hand of the accused, would have been sufficient to produce the appearances which he saw at the post mortem.

This seems to be very clear evidence that it is rare but possible.

Big Supporter
    Well, my interest is definitely not in non-consensual or psychotic activity, but deliberate action. Non-consensual stuff is a downer, be it from CIA black-sites in Somalia (read Scahill's expose in The Nation), or any number of assault reports.