check the ballbusting updates here

Page 191 of 470 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

agree with Rebecca

I agree with Rebecca... you have warned that it was edited and I understood fully with those news items what was the news and what was your input.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Who cares? Do whatever you want with the stories! It's not like it's copywrited.

Rebecca
    I agree. I think they're great. Interesting side note, last night, on comedy central's "Family Guy", the smart-ass talking dog was in front of a judge for custody rights to his "puppies". The judge said custody was granted on condition the fellow be neutered. They then showed scenes of a fat, effeminate dog on the couch eating candy. Interesting comedy.

Supreme Poster

At 12 a day, I'm almost up to pg 90 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
    Here is a link to interesting collection of pictures related to this topic.
    http://www.geocities.com/dkgclub/article/image/
    There were many good pics in this gallery. Unfortunately, there were also 5-6 pics of what appeared to be pre-pubescent children.

Supreme Poster
    Who cares? Do whatever you want with the stories! It's not like it's copywrited.

Rebecca

Nope, Rebecca is wrong. Everything on this forum should be absolutely 100 percent accurate and no playing with the facts to make it more attractive to us pervs.

...okay, I can't even pretend to support that position.

More "news"

Well, thanks every one. It is fair that I warn that maybe so I make edit to be more to this forum's interest, ok?

Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles
    Fri Oct 3, 8:28 AM ET 2003

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said.

"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.

Indian testicle attack 'is ruled murder' Tuesday, 28 January, 2003
    The Indian Supreme Court has ruled that anyone who inflicts fatal injuries to the testicles should face first-degree murder charges. The ruling was handed down in a case in which a woman had kneed a man in the testicles, killing him instantly.
    The attacker had been convicted in a lower court on the lesser charge of culpable homicide, not amounting to murder. The Supreme Court said that if a person, with an intention to kill, fatally injured another in "the private parts", the accused would be charged with murder. "The evidence of the doctor clearly shows that death was caused due to neurogenic shock resulting from injury to testicles and scrotum," a two-judge bench said.

"This is a case where the conviction should have been under Section 302 (first-degree murder)."

The ruling was made in response to a petition from Karnataka state in southern India appealing against the order by the lower court.

The lower court had sentenced the accused on lesser charges that carry a maximum prison term of seven years with parole facilities.

The accused said that she kneed the man in self defence. Prosecuters rejected that claim as evidence pointed to the fact that she had kneed him three times while he stood and then after he fell to the ground, she got on top him and administered 5 more vicious knee strikes to his groin.

Wife kills husband in testicle attack
    Associated Press
    From correspondents in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A WOMAN in Cambodia has given herself up to authorities after accidentally killing her husband in a scuffle in which she squeezed his testicles until he fainted, newspaper reported.

Saut Chin, 46, was fed up with physical abuse from her husband when she grabbed his testicles until he passed out in the incident Tuesday, the Rasmei Kampuchea (Light of Cambodia) newspaper reported.

Fearing that her husband, Ouch Yan, 52, might regain consciousness and start beating her again, Saut Chin tied his neck with a scarf to a bed, the newspaper said.

The exact cause of Ouch Yan's death was not known.

The incident occurred in a village near Sihanoukville, a port city 185 kilometres southwest of Phnom Penh, news reports said.

Saut Chin and her husband Ouch Yan, 52, were arguing when the husband then kicked his wife's sexual organ, the reports said.

"Hurt badly and fed up, she grabbed her husband's testicles and squeezed them with full strength until he fell *********** on the spot," Rasmei Kampuchea said, citing police reports of the woman's confession.

After discovering that her husband was dead, Saut Chin reported herself to local authorities and asked to be jailed. She said she had not intended to kill her husband "but only to teach him a lesson," according to the newspaper.

Saut Chin, 46, was fed up with physical abuse from her husband when she grabbed his testicles until he passed out in the incident Tuesday, the Rasmei Kampuchea newspaper reported"Hurt badly and fed up, she grabbed her husband's testicles and squeezed them with full strength until he fell *********** on the spot," Rasmei Kampuchea said, citing police reports of the woman's confession.

TOPLESS DANCER WHO FENDED OFF ATTACKER GUILTY OF ASSAULT JURY SAYS SHE WENT TOO FAR BY KICKING HIM WHILE DOWN
    ERIE, Pa. -- A simple ``no'' was usually enough to fend off guys who flirted with Michele Clark, a topless dancer. Not so for the drunk who pinned her against an alley wall one night.
    She kneed him in the groin. And then she shattered his testicle’s.
    Now she could be headed for prison.
    A jury decided last week that the slightly built woman could have walked away once she had Ronald Daniel down on the sidewalk. Instead, she continued to pummel his groin area, even after he was ***********, eventually destroying both of his testicle’s. There were no witnesses to the attack but a urologist testified that the man’s testicle’s were completely destroyed after receiving numerous blows from a blunt object. The woman claims that all she used were her knee’s and feet and that she wanted to make sure the wouldn’t get up and chase her. The prosocution says that after he fell and was knocked out, that she calmly rolled him on to his back, spread his legs, stood between them and started delivering devastating blows to the groin. They claim that she kicked him between the legs at least 20 times, at which point so much damage had been inflicted that doctors were unable to save his testicle’s. “She essentially ********* him right there in the alley, by kicking him so hard and so often that she destroyed his teste’s”, the jury was told.

A couple hobbled into a Washington emergency room covered in bloody restaurant towels. The man had his around his waist, and the woman had hers around her head. They eventually explained to doctors that they had gone out that evening for a romantic dinner. Overcome with passion, the woman crept under the table to administer oral sex to the man. While in the act, she had an epileptic fit, which caused her to clamp down on the man's member and wrench it from side to side. In agony and desperation, the man grabbed a fork and stabbed her in the head until she let go.

PAPUA NEW GUINEA
    N1328 - State v Lucy Moro; State v Dabre Bamire
    manslaughter killing - two female prisoners applied force to their respective husbands’ testicles thereby causing severe pain and neurogenic shock resulting in death- unusual and dangerous form of killing - need to impose strong punitive and deterrent sentence - appropriate sentence - 6 years and 6 1/2 years imprisonment in hard labour respectively
    These two cases involve separate prisoners and victims but because the circumstances of the two killings are similar, I will deal with them together. Both female prisoners pleaded guilty to unlawfully killing their respective husbands by applying force to their respective husbands’ testicles thereby causing severe pain and neurogenic shock resulting in the death of their respective husbands.
    The prisoner is a young woman aged abut 20 - 25 years old. She is educated up to Grade 8 in 1987 at Mount Wilhem High School and was employed in 1988 as a typist. She was married to the deceased by local custom at the time of the incident. The deceased was an affluent member of the Kundiawa Community. At the time of his death he operated a trade store which is situated near the gate of the Kundiawa Court House. It was at this store that on the night of 2/8/94 at about 7pm an argument occurred between the prisoner and her husband. There were a lot of other people at the store too. The argument turned into a fight between them inside the store and later extended to the outside. It was in the course of this fight that the deceased hit her face with a snooker stick. At that time she was wearing a shoe. She responded by kicking him twice in the genital area. As a result, the deceased fell down in a state of shock and comma. They rushed him to the hospital but he died that same night. The medical post mortem report shows that both testicles we ruptured by the force of the blows. There was no other abnormality found on his body. The cause of death was “Neurogenic Shock” related to pain
    This kind of killing is unusual. There is insufficient medical evidence before me to explain the cause of death from the kind or degree of force applied to the testicles to cause death. As a matter of commonsense, the application of any force to the testicles of a man results in extreme pain and neurogenic shock. Depending on the degree of force applied, death is not an unlikely event. She clearly was able to strike his with considerable force – the kicks must have been quite hard and accurate to burst both of his testicles. Her precision is such that it would be hard to believe that she had not some experience in kicking men in the testicles. Indeed, subsequent investigations revelaved no less then six local men who clamed that the prisoner had kicked them in the groin during arguments. Three of these attacks caused great injury and in two of the cases she succeeded in rupturing a testicle of her victim. In one such case the victim claimed that she kicked him with great force between the legs and then he fell to his kness at which time she grabbed his wrists, pulled up his hands (which her protecting his groin) and delivered repeated kicks to his exposed groin while cursing him repeatedly. He claims he cried out for her to stop as he kicks incapacitated him and he fell over to his side, she released his wrist and deliveried on emore frightfully savage blow, at which time he felt something ‘give’in with in his scrotum. After being taken to hospital the where surgeons were ****** to remove one of his testicle’s as it was split open and badly mangled. There is evidence to show that she applied alot of force with her legs to cause a bursting of both testicles during the attack on her husband.
    The circumstances of this killing are slightly different to those in Lucy Moro’s. The prisoner is a young woman aged about 26 years old. She comes from Koge in the Kamtai District. She lived in de facto relationship (still regarded by Chimbu custom as married couple) with the deceased. The deceased was also a young man aged about 26 years old. He was a healthy young man. The prisoner was the second “wife” of the deceased. They had been married for only six (6) months when the incident occurred. On 6/7/94 at about 6 - 6.30pm, they fought inside their house over a towel owned by the deceased which was used by the prisoner’s sister without the permission of the deceased. According to admissions made by the prisoner though her counsel in Court which I accept, the deceased hit her, ****** her to the floor and stamped on her neck thereby causing her to grasp for air. In an attempt to remove his legs, she grabbed his penis and testicles and pulled them. The deceased called out to her twice to let go his testicles but instead she increased the pressure of her grip – the deseeded fell to the floor and the prisinor rolled over on top of him and continued to grip and squeeze his testicl’e while shouting at him. Then there was silence. Shortly later, the deceased was found inside the house in state of shock and comma. They took him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. According to the Medical Post Mortem Report, whilst all other parts of his body were found to be normal, the left testicle was smashed. The cause of death was “Neurogenic Shock”.
    The application of force to the testicle in this case is direct and intended to cause the deceased severe shock and pain. So tortuous was the force applied that the left testicle complete reptured and reduced to pulp. I accept her story that she did this in order to free herself from the deceased’s grip on her neck but it is clear to me that she went too far. In any event, that is not the right part of the body to grab, twist and squeeze.
    Once again this is an unusual type of killing and a dangerous one too. I accept that death was not the intended cause of the prisoner’s action. I also accept her story that the death was an “accidental event” arising out of her deliberate action. But I think what she did in grabbing and squeezing the testicles and smashing the left testicle is an extremely dangerous thing to do. It is to be distinguished from other types of manslaughter killings such as enlarged spleen cases or their skull cases. I repeat my observations in Lucy Moro’s case regarding this type of killing and the need for a strong punitive and deterrent sentence.
    The man from Whitwell Tennessee who had his testicle chewed off by his so-called live-in housekeeper has decided to drop domestic assault charges. On February 10 Marion County deputies were called to William Frank Reese's home for a domestic disturbance. When they got there they found Mr. Reese bleeding from the leg and Tommie Lorene Burnette bleeding from the face and ears.
    Sheriff Bo Burnette, no relation to the woman involved with this case, said she was a girlfriend, but Mr. Reese told NewsChannel 9 she was a "live-in housekeeper."
    The Sheriff said the couple got into a scuffle and the woman first bit Mr. Reese on the leg, then proceeded to bite his penis and scrotum. Ms. Burnette chewed off a testicle from Mr. Reese's ripped scrotum, then ran out to the front porch where she spit the testicle to the dogs in the front yard, and one of them ate it according to Sheriff Burnette.
    Sheriff Burnette said Mr. Reese bit the woman on her face, neck and ears. Both were treated at Grandview Medical Center, and later booked in the Marion County Jail on domestic assault charges.

A Canadian woman has been convicted of assault after slashing her husband's scrotum with a diamond ring.
    Constable Greg Smith told a court he was called out to a domestic disturbance and found the accused, Julie Sherlock, drunk. When he searched the apartment in Ontario he discovered the victim, Greg Smith, lying naked on a bed in the foetal position, clutching his bloodied groin.
    "I saw a three to four inch cut wound to the victim's scrotum and one testicle was hanging out," Constable Smith said.
    The court heard that the couple had been drinking at a bar and Ms Sherlock had become aggressive.
    Her 47-year-old husband said that he went to bed and awoke with a sharp pain in his groin. He needed eight stitches following the incident.
    In her defence, the 57-year-old said that Mr Smith had fallen to the floor and argued that she must have scratched his scrotum when she helped him up.
    Ms Sherlock is to remain in custody until she is sentenced

Boiling Mad” Wife Scalds Husband’s Groin With Hot Water (The Weekly Vice, 10/9/08
    Bradenton -- Maverna Theresa Turay, a 52-year-old Bradenton, Florida woman has been arrested and charged after she allegedly poured scalding hot water on her husband's groin.
    Manatee County authorities arrested Turay on Wednesday for aggravated battery with great bodily harm in connection with the incident.
    Investigators say Turay boiled hot water and used it to burn her husband groin while he slept. The man reportedly awoke and ran out of the house screaming, while Maverna's 16-year-old daughter called 911.
    Turay admitted to Manatee County Sheriff's deputies that she inflicted the injuries around 1:30 a.m., according to the Sheriff's Office report.
    When questioned as to why she burned her husband's groin, Turay allegedly told deputies that she had been drinking shortly before the incident. She said she attacked him because she believed he had been cheating on her and he hadn't come home the night before, according to the Sheriff's Office report.
    The victim was flown to Tampa General Hospital and admitted to it's burn unit. Doctors say the man is in stable condition but received 2nd-degree burns in the incident.
    Turay was booked into the Manatee County Jail where she is currently being held on a $7,500 bond.

Now that's the old definition of a snapper

Supreme Poster

********** pic.

Share a good ********** picture, guess from which website i got ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resize%20Wizard-2.jpg  

aww, damm, it's on the tip of my tounge, sexy pic

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miaomiaocowboy View Post
    from where?

it wont let me enlarge the picture

Quote Originally Posted by shiftpoint View Post
    from where?

it wont let me enlarge the picture

Send one more post, and You will be able to do it

Quote Originally Posted by miaomiaocowboy View Post
    Cut the cock when erected. She should give him drugs before doing this.

Big Supporter

Rebecca
    I assume you mean copyrighted... And yes actually they are and when you provide the origin of the news story you shouldn't modify the contents. (Reuters, Associated Press, etc.)

But it is also called journalistic integrity. At the very least the modified parts should be put into italics. Some of those parts are too ridiculous anyways and just ruins the story. Yeah I'm sure a lady who just bit her husbands dick off is really going to scream she is going after his balls next. I think this fetish is clouding some people's minds.

Now I'm sure a bunch of winners are going to quote this post and bitch and moan that i'm interrupting their fun of being ignorant and somehow the material is easier for them to jack off to when ridiculous stuff is added. So I'll just leave it at that

Great stories Jimeniz. It always strikes me as strange that a woman who is being abused (in some cases) gets arested for ********** the bastard who has been beating her on a daily basis. Eventually these women would probably be killed by their husbands and in this world thousands of woman go missing every year. Doesn't seem fair. I would love to meet some of those women especially Michele Clark.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    I Just read in the notes to The Arabian Nights (the note is by Richard Burton, note 80 of "the Cobler and his Wife Fatimah") that Egyptian women who wanted to kill their husbands would tie them up and tear off their testicles.

Has anyone heard of this??
    I once found a clip on youtube from a movie (there have been several) titled Arabian Nights in which several women pin loverboy down, threaten him with knives, a rope is attached about his scrotum, and he struggles as a woman and a couple of kids pull his nuts off. They fall when the nuts come loose. He had a good set too, perhaps because of the desert heat. Of course, youtube got rid of this clip very quickly. I've been searching netflix for this film. There are several Arabian Nights and I believe this one to have been from an Italian director.

any more pics please ?