check the ballbusting updates here

Page 80 of 469 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7023

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Amber M. likes cocks

enjoy

Talja
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AmbMicCastr01.JPG  

Thought I'd let everyone know. There's several scenes in HOSTEL II. In one, a guy is getting nails beaten into him, you can see nails sticking out of his clothed balls and dick. In another, a woman cuts off a man's dick and balls! Eek!

HERE IT IS!!! 10 minutes in! GODDAMN!

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=89570

Ah, he had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    Thought I'd let everyone know. There's several scenes in HOSTEL II. In one, a guy is getting nails beaten into him, you can see nails sticking out of his clothed balls and dick. In another, a woman cuts off a man's dick and balls! Eek!

Wow, i'm definitly going to see that movie.

Hoping Teeth is coming out soon too.

wow they get removed fast hey ... anyone got em up somewhere elce like rapid share or one of those

Hmmm can any1 post these vids again??? The got removed...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted Balz View Post
    What a great post. I too share your desires to feel cold steel against my nut sack at the hands of a female as she threatens me. I don’t necessarily want her to force me to do anything. I do want her to remind me of my vulnerable state as she holds them to me. I also want to have my balls squeezed and stretched during love making. I also find the thought of her leading me about while grasping my balls very erotic. Another of my favorites is for her to have me lean over with my legs apart while she grasps and pulls my balls from behind. Sadly just like you I have yet to mention this to a sexual partner or even a female friend as far as that goes. Just wanted to let you know you aren’t alone.
    Thanks very much indeed for your comments, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond to them. It most definitely helps to know that there are people out there in a similar situation, and with almost identical preferences to boot. I too love the idea of being led by the balls - or, even more erotic for me, the cock. Annoyingly enough, I did go out with a girl a couple of years ago who was willing to turn these fantasies into a sort of reality via roleplay. We had introduced cock-slapping, ball-squeezing and some biting into our lovemaking. Sadly, just as we were due to move on to some knifeplay using a replica dagger, the relationship broke up for other reasons. Anyway, much gratitude again for your encouraging words.

On another note, since many seem to enjoy the pictures here, I shall attempt to post some from my own collection in due course. In the meantime, I wondered whether members were acquainted with the following "**********" sites? The first appears to have a vast wealth of **********-related material, and can be found at:

http://www.suncoastproductions.biz/studio/6948

The second is Femdom-World, run by the brilliant Di. She is not only wonderfully friendly (and exceedingly hot!), but she also listens carefully to requests. The films "Milking Revenge", "****** Orgasm Breast Style", and the one of most interest to readers of this message, "****** to Come", were all made at my request. I am sure that enough of you wrote with similar ideas, Di would be more than willing to shoot similar scenes involving knifeplay. Also, perhaps you might try to persuade her to remove her bra more often? To my knowledge, "Breast Style" remains the only scenario in which she bares her terrific tits for the camera. Other than those already mentioned, the site contains many other videos which will surely appeal to those who like ball-busting, cock-biting or slapping, rough handjobs and more. Oh yes, the clip "Terror Orgsam" features one of Di's friend's, Debbie, suggesting an intriguing use for a hacksaw. In "Mean ****** Orgasm" she squeezes impressively, too. Finde the site at: www.clips4sale.com/studio/333

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Imagine having your last erection and cuming for the last time ever as this girl slowly painfully sadisticly cuts your nuts out with the dominance and omnipotence of The Goddess!

cool

and this site rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Thanks very much indeed for your comments, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond to them. It most definitely helps to know that there are people out there in a similar situation, and with almost identical preferences to boot. I too love the idea of being led by the balls - or, even more erotic for me, the cock. Annoyingly enough, I did go out with a girl a couple of years ago who was willing to turn these fantasies into a sort of reality via roleplay. We had introduced cock-slapping, ball-squeezing and some biting into our lovemaking. Sadly, just as we were due to move on to some knifeplay using a replica dagger, the relationship broke up for other reasons. Anyway, much gratitude again for your encouraging words.

On another note, since many seem to enjoy the pictures here, I shall attempt to post some from my own collection in due course. In the meantime, I wondered whether members were acquainted with the following "**********" sites? The first appears to have a vast wealth of **********-related material, and can be found at:

http://www.suncoastproductions.biz/studio/6948

The second is Femdom-World, run by the brilliant Di. She is not only wonderfully friendly (and exceedingly hot!), but she also listens carefully to requests. The films "Milking Revenge", "****** Orgasm Breast Style", and the one of most interest to readers of this message, "****** to Come", were all made at my request. I am sure that enough of you wrote with similar ideas, Di would be more than willing to shoot similar scenes involving knifeplay. Also, perhaps you might try to persuade her to remove her bra more often? To my knowledge, "Breast Style" remains the only scenario in which she bares her terrific tits for the camera. Other than those already mentioned, the site contains many other videos which will surely appeal to those who like ball-busting, cock-biting or slapping, rough handjobs and more. Oh yes, the clip "Terror Orgsam" features one of Di's friend's, Debbie, suggesting an intriguing use for a hacksaw. In "Mean ****** Orgasm" she squeezes impressively, too. Finde the site at: www.clips4sale.com/studio/333
    No apologies needed and thanks for the links. I must say you are lucky to have experienced some of you fantisies.

Some-times Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

Smile I enjoy it

I LOVE ********** ;WWW.CRUELLA.COM; WWW.BALLBUST.NET;

I like this thread.

I love to be kick/step on my ball and cock and hopping be force to cutt off my ball and cock. ********** is what I like to talk about and hopping to be done one day.

[quote=linklierok;28648]
    Quote Originally Posted by want2b333 View Post

Been there, done that. this should kill 2 birds with one stone, it has her talking/mocking, and needles. And this one isnt fake.

http://www.stilemedia.com/?v=mumph12.wmv

As to fooling me, I wouldnt put it past her, once I've gotten her preggo.
    OMG YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT! we just found out this mornig my wife IS PREGNANT! I will keep you all advised what happens...