check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Cock biting

More biting

Linus & ftwd, is this what you're talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

how about some stories that feature cockbiting? as well how to do it safely. Newbie Top here.....

Outstanding

Yes... THAT is what I am talking about!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by threen View Post
    Linus & ftwd, is this what you're talking about?

stories?

LadyLynx: Welcome. If you're looking for stories, you'll find plenty on the free site http://www.eunuch.org/.

If you're looking for advice on technique, not sure I can help there. It's pretty much up to your partner. Where to bite, and how hard, varies tremendously from one to another. I guess the only thing that applies across the board is to have a "safe word" agreed on up front.

Registered Member

chewing

i love to bite and chew on the foreskin of an uncut penis. You can really put yr teeth into it and it hurts quite a lot without any danger. i let the foreskin role between my teeth for quite a long time to tenderise and than at the end I really bite and bite and BITE.
    I love to see men cry so I continue until they cry from the pain.

Big Supporter

A how-to...

is what women always want...

It's not neccessary to be told how hard you can bite.
    That is one thing you are going to find out.

The real how-to is what they forget, it's that it has nothing to do with "how hard can I bite until...." it has to to with how can I controll myself not to really bite him off, how can I make him realize that this time maybe it will go further than what he wants and much further and so on.

The bite that turns on is the one he is afraid of yet to come.
    And if that isn't the one bite that turns YOU on, then you don't need to bite it altogether.

In Accord

I agree with you, sir. Also... the women here TALK about their prowess and their likes... but the question is: Can they SHOW us what they mean?? Do they have any proof/evidence of this action?? We'd like to see for OURSELVES!
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    is what women always want...

It's not neccessary to be told how hard you can bite.
    That is one thing you are going to find out.

The real how-to is what they forget, it's that it has nothing to do with "how hard can I bite until...." it has to to with how can I controll myself not to really bite him off, how can I make him realize that this time maybe it will go further than what he wants and much further and so on.

The bite that turns on is the one he is afraid of yet to come.
    And if that isn't the one bite that turns YOU on, then you don't need to bite it altogether.

I knew a girl once who was going with a bloke she didn't like that much so "bit his knob!". She took great delight in telling her female friends, never forget they were sat round the table cackling about it.

Registered Member

some cites of interest

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cockandballbiting/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penisbiting/

you have to have a yahoo account but its easy to make. They have lots of pictures and videos

time for some more pics

Those are both great Yahoo groups. Been there. Lots of pics and movies. In the meantime, here's a couple more pics from my stash ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

wow

Hi,
    I am new here but I can only say, dreams do come true!

Wink

I had a girlfriend once who particularly enjoyed biting my penis. She once confided that she wanted to bite it off. I was so horny that I said O.K. From then on the game was afoot. She tried her hardest to behead me so to speak. As hard as she tried, though, she was unsuccessful. She continued to try on a regular basis, but to no avail. I would end up with uncountable bite marks and copious bruising, but intact. Unfortunately for her, she had the dullest teeth on the planet. They were like corn seeds or pine nuts, without any sort of edges. I have to say, it was still quite a bit of fun, and I learned that I could climax by pain alone.

rare I think

pierymarc: I wonder how rare it is to find a girl who actually enjoys that. My partner obliges me with hard biting, but I suspect from her comments that she does it more to please me than herself. You are indeed fortunate.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by threen View Post
    Here's another one from my collection. Enjoy ...
    If you like I wish to exchange with you nice biting photos and clips. send some to matary13@gmail.com I'll send as well

What happened??

Yes... you are right about those two groups. I was a longtime member of BOTH groups at one time... untill someone HACKED my Yahoo account... then after creating a NEW one, I was DENIED membership to one of them! A great pity too, since I have found what I call the "MOTHER LODE" of our type of erotica! Oh, well. THEIR loss!!
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cockandballbiting/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penisbiting/

you have to have a yahoo account but its easy to make. They have lots of pictures and videos