check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On Her Majesties Ballbusting Service

On Her Majesties Ballbusting Service

Explanations later, lets get straight into the action,

The Strange Case of Cherry and the Slave Traders

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salvating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we gonn'a have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
    "Oh good," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the mans face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and the fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!" Cherry quipped.
    "Your gonn'a wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted, "by the trime I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the mans fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the mans belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there no balls there any more! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirous from the pain and trauma.
    The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" He said to himself. Cherry now took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demos she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the mans testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, unconsciuos, to the ground.

There were two witnesses to this skillful and brutal display of violence, the man Cherry had kneed, and the lovely Claire, and the reactions could not have been more differant. The man no longer looked at Cherry with lust, but with fear. He didn't know how she'd learnt to fight like that, but he'd seen enough to terrify him, especially because of her strategy of going straight for the nuts! Claire, in contrast, was wide eyed with wonder and joy! "Oh wow! That was so cool!" Unfortunately her delight at seeing Cherry put these oafs in their place, and by the most suitable, and amusing, way, of destroying their manhood, stopped her noticing until it was to late the last guy make a lunge for her, and having grabbed her shoulders, put a hand round her throat.
    "Right!" He yelled at Cherry, "You take your belt off and tie your own hands with it, or I'll break this bitches neck!" Cherry could see no alternative to doing as he said, and began to unbuckle the belt at her waist. But things did not go as the man planned, for Claire, emboldened by Cherry's bravery, saw that her captor had his eyes fixed on the blonde, and she also saw his groin was slightly to the right of her body. So, she swiftly raised a clenched fist into the air and brought it down with all the force she could muster into his balls. Unlike Cherry she had no training, or esperience of fighting, but she was a strong girl, about five feet nine, and the mans balls were still painful, courtesy of Cherry's knee. He cried out, and his grip on Claire loosened enough for her to break free. With an exultant expression she looked at Cherry, "Now, kick the wankers bollocks off, do it for me!"
    "I'd be delighted", Cherry grinned. The man glanced fearfully around, but with wall of the compound behind him there was nowhere to run. Snarling he kicked out at Cherry and she caught his ankle with her left hand and grabbed his balls with her right. Releasing his foot she grinned at him, "My, your a big boy! Plenty to get hold of." With that she squeezed his balls savagely, dragging him round by them, as he screamed, squealed almost, in a high pitched cry of agony. As tears of pain flowed from his eyes, tears pf laughter ran down the face of Claire. "Rip his nuts off Cherry!" She cried. "Ok", answered the other girl, as she kicked the mans feet from behind, and while he fell on his back lifted up with the hand that gripped his groin. So, for a second his whole eight was on his scrotum and inevitably it couldn't stand the strain. She released her hold and as he lay on the ground, quiet now as he'd lost consciousness, Claire could see from the crotch of his trousers turning red from blood that Cherry had indeed ********* him.
    "Cherry, your my heroine!" The girls hugged. Then Cherry said they'd better get out of there now, but before they left she glanced back at the men. Two were still out cold, the other still screaming. "Thanks boys, you sure know how to show a girl a good time."

To be continued

Explanation of context
    Claire is the daughter of a nuclear physicist at Britians weapons research, She'd been kidnapped and her father informed that he must give her kidnappers the info on his weapons research to them (they intended to sell it to the highest bidder) or she was dead. Claire had been taken to the criminals headquarters on a Carribean island state called Brattugia, a country ruled by a tyrant who granted sanctuary to any who had the money to bribe him. As Britian could not be seen using it's military power, like a raid by the SAS, on a foriegn country over the kidnap of one person, MI6 had sent Cherry to Claires rescue. A submarine dropped her at the island, and when she returned with Claire they set sail for England.
    But what Claire told Cherry about where she'd been held worried her. These criminals had a number of operations from Brattugia, drugs, gun running, and worst of all, a slave trade in girls, kidnapped from all over Central and South America, and selling them to the sex trade. Cherry knew that there was no chance of getting MI6 to assist in stopping this vile trade in girls, so she vowed then when she was back in England she'd arrange it. She'd call all her friends, girls who knew how to fight, after all she'd trained many of them, and the plan would be this. They'd go to Brattugia posing as a sexy dance troupe, that was certian to get admittance from the sexist oafs who ran that country, and then they'd dish out justice to the pervs Claire had told her about.

And in a while, when I've got time, I'll tell of how a group of brave girls show who really is the stronger sex, as they take revenge for womanhood on the slave traders. And, of course, it will involve lovely ladies inflicting a great deal of pain on a great many male crotches!

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Explanations later, lets get straight into the action,

The Strange Case of Cherry and the Slave Traders

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salvating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we gonn'a have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
    "Oh good," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the mans face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and the fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!" Cherry quipped.
    "Your gonn'a wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted, "by the trime I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the mans fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the mans belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there no balls there any more! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirous from the pain and trauma.
    The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" He said to himself. Cherry now took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demos she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the mans testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, unconsciuos, to the ground.

There were two witnesses to this skillful and brutal display of violence, the man Cherry had kneed, and the lovely Claire, and the reactions could not have been more differant. The man no longer looked at Cherry with lust, but with fear. He didn't know how she'd learnt to fight like that, but he'd seen enough to terrify him, especially because of her strategy of going straight for the nuts! Claire, in contrast, was wide eyed with wonder and joy! "Oh wow! That was so cool!" Unfortunately her delight at seeing Cherry put these oafs in their place, and by the most suitable, and amusing, way, of destroying their manhood, stopped her noticing until it was to late the last guy make a lunge for her, and having grabbed her shoulders, put a hand round her throat.
    "Right!" He yelled at Cherry, "You take your belt off and tie your own hands with it, or I'll break this bitches neck!" Cherry could see no alternative to doing as he said, and began to unbuckle the belt at her waist. But things did not go as the man planned, for Claire, emboldened by Cherry's bravery, saw that her captor had his eyes fixed on the blonde, and she also saw his groin was slightly to the right of her body. So, she swiftly raised a clenched fist into the air and brought it down with all the force she could muster into his balls. Unlike Cherry she had no training, or esperience of fighting, but she was a strong girl, about five feet nine, and the mans balls were still painful, courtesy of Cherry's knee. He cried out, and his grip on Claire loosened enough for her to break free. With an exultant expression she looked at Cherry, "Now, kick the wankers bollocks off, do it for me!"
    "I'd be delighted", Cherry grinned. The man glanced fearfully around, but with wall of the compound behind him there was nowhere to run. Snarling he kicked out at Cherry and she caught his ankle with her left hand and grabbed his balls with her right. Releasing his foot she grinned at him, "My, your a big boy! Plenty to get hold of." With that she squeezed his balls savagely, dragging him round by them, as he screamed, squealed almost, in a high pitched cry of agony. As tears of pain flowed from his eyes, tears pf laughter ran down the face of Claire. "Rip his nuts off Cherry!" She cried. "Ok", answered the other girl, as she kicked the mans feet from behind, and while he fell on his back lifted up with the hand that gripped his groin. So, for a second his whole eight was on his scrotum and inevitably it couldn't stand the strain. She released her hold and as he lay on the ground, quiet now as he'd lost consciousness, Claire could see from the crotch of his trousers turning red from blood that Cherry had indeed ********* him.
    "Cherry, your my heroine!" The girls hugged. Then Cherry said they'd better get out of there now, but before they left she glanced back at the men. Two were still out cold, the other still screaming. "Thanks boys, you sure know how to show a girl a good time."

To be continued

Explanation of context
    Claire is the daughter of a nuclear physicist at Britians weapons research, She'd been kidnapped and her father informed that he must give her kidnappers the info on his weapons research to them (they intended to sell it to the highest bidder) or she was dead. Claire had been taken to the criminals headquarters on a Carribean island state called Brattugia, a country ruled by a tyrant who granted sanctuary to any who had the money to bribe him. As Britian could not be seen using it's military power, like a raid by the SAS, on a foriegn country over the kidnap of one person, MI6 had sent Cherry to Claires rescue. A submarine dropped her at the island, and when she returned with Claire they set sail for England.
    But what Claire told Cherry about where she'd been held worried her. These criminals had a number of operations from Brattugia, drugs, gun running, and worst of all, a slave trade in girls, kidnapped from all over Central and South America, and selling them to the sex trade. Cherry knew that there was no chance of getting MI6 to assist in stopping this vile trade in girls, so she vowed then when she was back in England she'd arrange it. She'd call all her friends, girls who knew how to fight, after all she'd trained many of them, and the plan would be this. They'd go to Brattugia posing as a sexy dance troupe, that was certian to get admittance from the sexist oafs who ran that country, and then they'd dish out justice to the pervs Claire had told her about.

And in a while, when I've got time, I'll tell of how a group of brave girls show who really is the stronger sex, as they take revenge for womanhood on the slave traders. And, of course, it will involve lovely ladies inflicting a great deal of pain on a great many male crotches!
    Hello there,

How are you? I like this, well done! Please, continue your writings.

Messalina

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi try,

You definitely have the nugget of a good story. I just wish it were 3-4 times longer, and with the explanatory epilogue as the beginning. I hope you continue.

poolman2

very good at writing, too, my dear! very nice story! look forward to next episodes! and what about illustrating it?

It’s so refreshing to see a new story where the author has bothered to invent a title, and use that title in the thread’s title.

I look forward to your continuation.

Alec Anaconda

Thank you all for your kind replies. Yes, I am writing more of this story, and doing an illustration, possibly a few. It'll all be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hello there,

How are you? I like this, well done! Please, continue your writings.

Messalina
    I'm very well, thank you Messalina, I hope you are to. It's always good to see a lady on this forum, I had a look at some of your posts in other threads, and you make intelligent, thoughtful comments. So I'm very pleased you liked my little tale, more to come soon.

Cherry and the Slave Traders, pt 2

PART 2

On Brattugia, after Cherry had left with Claire, the master of the gang wanted an explanation. Or rather, the mistress, as the boss was a lady, who called herself Madame Rouge. She was a tall, curvy lady, about 40 years old, with an arresting beauty. Her black curls of hair, softly tanned skin and dark, flashing eyes, gave away her Latin origin. Clad in very tight trousers, a fitted blouse and high heeled boots, she was an enticing sight, as were 4 younger women who accompanied her, all dressed the same way as Madame Rouge. Before them were a group of men, all of whom looked sheepish, embarassed, and the cause of that was the humiliating way that Cherry had dealt with 3 of their colleagues.
    Madame was in no mood to be sympathetic. "What?" She demanded, "do I employ you guys for? I'll remind you, it's because your men, and men have strength, you know the stronger sex and all that. And what do I now hear? That some blonde bimbo escapes with our most valuable possesion, and 3 of my 'men'" her tone was heavy with sarcasm, "try and stop her and she castrates the 3 of them!" One of the girls at her side giggled at the word **********, but stopped when Madame glared at her. "Well, Madame continued, "what have you big strong men got to say?"
    "I'm sorry Madame," one man replied, "but that girl must fight like a demon! She actually ripped the balls off one guy." All the girls giggled now, and Madame let them have their amusement. Fixing her gaze on the man who'd spoken, she approached him. In her right hand was a riding crop, though he didn't notice it. As she stopped a foot from him he was mesmorised by her voluptious curves, straining against her tight clothing. But he did notice the crop when she hit him in the groin with it, good and hard! "Agh!" He cried, both his hands dropping to his crotch. "Just making sure you've got some balls," Madame grinned slyly as she spoke, then winked at the girls, all of whom were laughing. "Well," Madame continued, "we have to accept whats happened, let's hope that blonde amazon doesn't return. If she does, perhaps I should employ her, rather than you wimps".

She left the room, and the man whose groin she'd hit glared angrily at the grinning girls. "It's alright for you," he said to them, "you don't have testicles, you don't know how much it hurts to get hit in them!". This just made the girls laugh even more, one approaching him and swinging her hips sexily. "And if that girl comes here again you won't have any testicles!" She laughed. Another of the girls added, "I wish I'd seen that, a girl kicking those guys nuts into pulp, must have been so cool!"
    All the girls who worked for Madame loathed the men she employed, seeing them as uncouth oafs who couldn't keep their hands to themselves, who taunted them with crude comments, and they'd been amused and delighted at hearing what Cherry had done to 3 guys. In a way it made them feel empowered, that for a moment they'd got the upper hand. As they moved to follow Madame, one, a girl called Cheryl, acted on her feelings. Passing by one of the men she just punched him with all her strength, and right where he felt it most!. Cheryl was only about 5 feet tall, and the sight of this diminutive girl doubling a man over with a punch in his balls made the other young ladies fall about laughing. She grinned wickedly as her friends congratulated her. "Nice one Cheryl!" Said one, while another mentioned that the guy she'd hit had pinched her bottom the other day. On hearing that Cheryls smile disapeared, she looked at the man she'd punched, and with real venom in her voice she almost spat her words. "Hope that really hurts creep! And I hope that girl returns and rips your nuts off!"
    Laughing, all the girls left, leaving 2 men to nurse their painful testicles.

Meanwhile, in England

A month had passed since Cherry had rescued Claire, and the former had gathered together a group of ladies who knew how to fight, and were ready to help bring an end to the depraved criminal activities on Brattugia. One girl Cherry didn't want to go with them was Claire, as she didn't have the fighting skill of the others. Claire though, was desparate to go, and argued that as Cherry had been teaching her how to fight since they got home, she was able to look after herself.
    "No your not," Cherry argued, "you've worked hard and you have a real aptitude for martial arts, but after just a few weeks training your nowhere near ready to fight a group of men."
    "Ok," Claire agreed, "I've still got a lot to learn. But I know the layout of their place, it's pretty big, and I think there's more than a hundred men there. And I did get to know a few of the girls who work there, they all got involved 'cos they'd got money troubles and it pays well there. But I think their basically good people who could be turned, especially as they all despise the guys there. Really, they hate them. One told me that one of those men touched her up and she kicked him in the nuts so hard he couldn't walk for a week."
    Cherry smiled. "Well she meets with my approval! Ok, your in. But you stay out of the fighting, right?"
    "Right." Claire agreed, though Cherry had an uncomfortable feeling she couldn't be trusted to keep her promise.
    One of the group of girl fighters Cherry had recruited now spoke. "So, I think we all understand the mission. Go and kick a lot of mindless oafs in the nuts!"
    "You got it," Cherry agreed, "let's go do it."

to be continued

Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    Hi try,

You definitely have the nugget of a good story. I just wish it were 3-4 times longer, and with the explanatory epilogue as the beginning. I hope you continue.

poolman2
    Hi Poolman,

Glad you liked the story and thanks for your kind comment. It really does help when people say what they think of somebody's creative efforts, it encourages you to do more when you know there are people taking notice. And yes, I do see your point that the epilogue would perhaps have been better at the beginning, but I decided to go straight into the action to get peoples attention. Maybe that wasn't a good idea, but anyway, it's done now. Hope you enjoy the next instalment, just posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelbbbb View Post
    very good at writing, too, my dear! very nice story! look forward to next episodes! and what about illustrating it?
    You've been reading my mind Samuel. Illustration is on it's way, but it maybe a couple of days till I post it. I'm taking care with it, it's going to be a good drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    It’s so refreshing to see a new story where the author has bothered to invent a title, and use that title in the thread’s title.

I look forward to your continuation.

Alec Anaconda
    Thanks Alec, I was quite pleased with myself about the title. I thought as I was having my heroine Cherry in a sort of Bondish (as in James) secret agent type adventure, I needed a title that went with that.

And here's the next instalment,

PART 3

As Cherry expected they had no trouble entering Brattugia, and on arrival booked into the main towns one decent hotel. It had been Cherry's plan that they'd chat up some of the guys from Madame Rouge's place, who did, she assumed, visit the town, and it not being a big conurbation it shouldn't be difficult to find them. However, fate was to change her plans when Claire, the girl Cherry had rescued, saw a girl she remembered she'd met when being held captive. Her name was Barbara, known as Babs, and she'd befriended Claire while the latter was a prisoner. Claire introduced her to Cherry, and having settled down with a drink in the hotel bar, Babs told them how she came to be with the criminal gang.

"Was a year ago," Babs began, "I was drifting round Central America, sort of doing a hippy thing, when I heard of a job here. I didn't find out what sort of outfit I'd be working for till I got here, like most of the girls there. But after your here, well, it's not always easy to leave this island."
    "How come," Cherry asked, "you and your friends haven't been sold to the sex trade? I hear from Claire it's one of their capers."
    "They use Latino girls for that, they have connections in South America to get them. Madame needs girls with a bit of education to do the books, look after the money. She'd never trust the men she hires with that, their all real low-life, as," she glanced at Claire, "you'll have noticed when you were there.They are there to provide muscle." Babs paused, then grinned as she looked at Cherry. "I hear though that you really showed 3 of them who the stronger sex is."
    "Yea," Cherry grinned to, "are there any girls destined for the sex trade being held their now?" When Babs said no, not at the moment, Cherry continued. "Well that makes it easier if there's nobody in need of rescuing. Ok Babs, you go back, and don't worry, something is going to happen soon. I've bought some girls I know, and the way some of them fight makes me look soft. And they'll really enjoy kicking the nuts off these creeps!"
    After the other girl left Cherry used her mobile phone to summon her friends, 5 of them in all, and after telling them of Babs and what she'd said, she told them there was a change of plan. "As there's nobody we have to rescue, we just go in there. We find where the operations books, or computer records, whatever, that has the evidence to present to the world. That should close them down, or at least make the governments of the countries their finding girls to sell into sex slavery to take action."
    "This Babs, do you trust her not to tell on us?" one of Cherry's friends asked. "Yes, but it doesn't really matter if she does. After all, we knew we'd have to fight at some point, so if they are expecting us, well," she grinned, "let's not disapoint them. Right girls?"
    "Right". they answered in unison.

But there was going to be someone who needed rescuing. For one of Madames men had seen Claire, and Babs with her and Cherry, so on returning to the gangs compound Babs got a nasty shock. She was summoned to see Madame Rouge, who, with two men at her side, demanded that Babs told them what had been said. At first Babs wouldn't say, but when Madame told her she'd let the men force it out of her, well, she looked at their leering faces, and didn't want to even think of what they'd do to her. The attitude of the men though, did change when they heard the girl with Claire was the same one who'd ********* 3 of them, suddenly they were apprehensive.
    "Madame," one said, his fear apparent in his voice, "what do you expect us to do? That bitch goes straight for the nuts, and if she's got other girls with her who are like her, well..." his voice trailed off.
    "I'll go straight for your nuts if you don't start acting like men!" an angry Madame Rouge shouted. "Good grief, what do you think I pay you creeps 5,000 US dollars a week for? It's because your males, strong, tough. And now your quaking in your y-fronts because a few girls are going to try and attack us! Look, lock this girl in one of the cells, tell everyone to expect trouble, and," she paused, trying to keep her anger in check, "then stay out of my sight."

As the men led Babs to a cell she could see they were fearful of Cherry's return by the expressions on their faces.. "When Cherry and her friends get here," Babs told them, "they'll kick your bollacks into pulp, and boy, will I enjoy seeing that.!"

Next, The Big Bust!

Oh, nearly forgot to mention, an illustration is nearly done.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

try,

I like the way you are developing the story. Parts 2 and 3 are fleshing it out well. Overall, it's an excellent read. Please keep up the good work.

poolman2

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    I'm very well, thank you Messalina, I hope you are to. It's always good to see a lady on this forum, I had a look at some of your posts in other threads, and you make intelligent, thoughtful comments. So I'm very pleased you liked my little tale, more to come soon.

Hello there,

I'm so pleased to learn, you're well. Yes, I'm well also. Thank you, for inquiring. BTW, I believe.. I'm one of the few women posters here. I believe, I'm unique in "other" ways as well.

I don't enjoy "ballbusting". In fact, I strongly disapprove of the action. I find the act; to be a brutal and vicious sexual assault. Wether, it's done in fiction or reality. In my mind, there's no legitamite reason for it. Save, in defence of oneself or another person.

Also, I believe "ballbusting" in real life; is a risky activity at best. AND, a dangerous health threat.. at worst. A severe blow, can cause bloodclots to form or bring about testicular torsion. Even so-called light blows or "ball taps", can cause scar tissue to form on the inside of the testes. This can render the testicles, less effective over time.

However, having stated all the above; I find the idea of a woman, attacking and destroying the "man hood" of a sexual predator.. to be an incredible "turn-on". I mean, in fiction of course. Although, in real life, I don't really have a problem with a woman destroying a male assailant's "junk", in the course of defending herself.

The thing is; I prefer fictional predators, with fictional victims. I suppose, I'm a bit of a strange bird! "Ballbusting" in and of itself, is a "turn-off" for me. But, the severe "ballbusting" of violent men (by women) that, leads to permanent damage and or emasculation, is a "turn-on"!

Thank you, for reading my previous ramblings. AND for your very kind words, about them.

Take care Try,
    Messalina

To the men here; please, don't pm me asking if I will come ******** you or write to you about same. Also, stop asking me on the message board or off; "But, what if a guy wants to have his balls kicked by a girl?". It doesn't change my feeling about kicking testicles. The thought of causing someone that kind of pain (even if, he's "into" it), tends to make me ill, almost physically. Besides, I can think of better things to do..
    with and to the male organs!

Warm regards
    M