check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting as a punishment for a small penis

Ballbusting as a punishment for a small penis

I've noticed a lot of chat about men that feel they should be punished for having a small penis by getting kicked in the balls for it. I'm not in that small penis camp, but find that sadistic females enjoy humiliating men about their small penises erotic.

I'm a member of a Yahoo Group dedicated to clothed women kicking naked men in their balls. There's a lot of females and dommes that have answered the polls on this question. I thought I'd throw the poll on this board for conversation purposes. The poll allowed guys to answer separately, which I did. Evidently this was done to make sure the responses from just the women could be seen.

You could only answer once. The following are the number of answers and respective percentages of total when these ladies were asked:

Poll Question:

Ladies, when you are about to ballbust a naked man, and observe he has a small penis and/or tiny balls...

Poll Answers:

1. I take particular notice of it, and preferably there are other Women present such that we can all laugh at him and humiliate him about his lack of manhood. He is then punished for his inadequacy by kicking him in his balls.

# of women that agreed: 96 % of women that answered: 59%

2. I take particular notice of it and incorporate my denigrating him into his ballbusting, punishing him for his lack of manhood.

# of women that agreed: 43 % of women that answered: 26%

3. I do not draw attention to his size or mention it.

# of women that agreed: 25 % of women that answered: 15%

Being the Internet, you don't really know who all these females are, or, if they truly represent the women who enjoy ballbusting. But I know a lot of the females that did answer, as I know they are either dommes, or have chatted with them and am certain they are females. Every single real female I know that answered either agreed with #1 or #2 above.

It makes sense, though. When a woman enjoys kicking or kneeing a man in the balls, she knows it causes him great pain, and enjoys it for that reason. This same sadism would logically emerge when he has a little dick and she has the opportunity to have him display it and draw attention to it while laughing at his tiny penis and/or small balls. Leaving him standing there naked and humiliated about it, they then use his lack of manhood as a reason for his deserving to have them kick him in his balls, which they then proceed to do. Also of interest is that the vast majority of women believe that having other women present such that they too could see his little dick, laugh at it and enjoy watching him get kicked in his balls for it was a better situation than just one-on-one humiliating ballbusting.

Of the 164 females that posted (I realize that this may be an inflated gender representation as we all know), 85% agreed that openly humiliating a man about his little dick is both enjoyable and appropriate when ballbusting him.

Would like to know how others feel, and, love to see any pics, videos or cartoons that are of this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I've noticed a lot of chat about men that feel they should be punished for having a small penis by getting kicked in the balls for it. I'm not in that small penis camp, but find that sadistic females enjoy humiliating men about their small penises erotic.

I'm a member of a Yahoo Group dedicated to clothed women kicking naked men in their balls. There's a lot of females and dommes that have answered the polls on this question. I thought I'd throw the poll on this board for conversation purposes. The poll allowed guys to answer separately, which I did. Evidently this was done to make sure the responses from just the women could be seen.

You could only answer once. The following are the number of answers and respective percentages of total when these ladies were asked:

Poll Question:

Ladies, when you are about to ballbust a naked man, and observe he has a small penis and/or tiny balls...

Poll Answers:

1. I take particular notice of it, and preferably there are other Women present such that we can all laugh at him and humiliate him about his lack of manhood. He is then punished for his inadequacy by kicking him in his balls.

2. I take particular notice of it and incorporate my denigrating him into his ballbusting, punishing him for his lack of manhood.

Being the Internet, you don't really know who all these females are, or, if they truly represent the women who enjoy ballbusting. But I know a lot of the females that did answer, as I know they are either dommes, or have chatted with them and am certain they are females. Every single real female I know that answered either agreed with #1 or #2 above.

It makes sense, though. When a woman enjoys kicking or kneeing a man in the balls, she knows it causes him great pain, and enjoys it for that reason. This same sadism would logically emerge when he has a little dick and she has the opportunity to have him display it and draw attention to it while laughing at his tiny penis and/or small balls. Leaving him standing there naked and humiliated about it, they then use his lack of manhood as a reason for his deserving to have them kick him in his balls, which they then proceed to do. Also of interest is that the vast majority of women believe that having other women present such that they too could see his little dick, laugh at it and enjoy watching him get kicked in his balls for it was a better situation than just one-on-one humiliating ballbusting.

Of the 164 females that posted (I realize that this may be an inflated gender representation as we all know), 85% agreed that openly humiliating a man about his little dick is both enjoyable and appropriate when ballbusting him.

Would like to know how others feel, and, love to see any pics, videos or cartoons that are of this theme.
    hi,

1. as u, urself stated, u have to remember that this is the net and people say a lot of stuff they never mean and say they do stuff they never do.

2. This was a DOMME site, what other answers did you really expect???

When are MEN going to get it thru their heads that is is THEM that have 'SIZE' issues, NOT the women??? Oh, yes there are a VERY tiny amount that like 'BIG" ones, but I know a hell of a lot more that HATE big dicks.

Ball size and penis size has nothing at all to do with BB for, I would say, 99% of women. They want to see PAIN and small balls and dicks hurt just as much

Personally I could care less if the guy I kicked had a 1 inch dick when it was hard as a rock, as long as he went down after I kicked him and was in severe pain AND enjoyed, then I am happy

Supreme Poster

Poll Question:

Poll Answers:

(Bill Lumberg -"Office Space" stile) yeah......I need you to go ahead and not present the internet as a scientific diversion-proof instrument, ok?...that would be great.....thanks.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sacklunch27 View Post
    (Bill Lumberg -"Office Space" stile) yeah......I need you to go ahead and not present the internet as a scientific diversion-proof instrument, ok?...that would be great.....thanks.

zing. nicely done.
    testicle haver

Quote Originally Posted by sacklunch27 View Post
    You say "I need...." yadda yadda. Sorry sacky - missed the memo, did someone appoint you as the owner and grand keeper of this forum to direct people, or do you just go about in this world telling people what they should or should not do under the misguided delusion that people care that you believe your "needs" are more important than others.

You say "I need...." yadda yadda. Sorry sacky - missed the memo, did someone appoint you as the owner and grand keeper of this forum to direct people, or do you just go about in this world telling people what they should or should not do under the misguided delusion that people care that you believe your "needs" are more important than others.
    Wow, lets talk about not being able to take a joke

Good thing

Well I'm happy to say that I never have to worry about having a little dick. What I do have to watch is that my girlfriend keeps threatening to cut if off. She's frighteningly convicing sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    Personally I could care less if the guy I kicked had a 1 inch dick when it was hard as a rock, as long as he went down after I kicked him and was in severe pain AND enjoyed, then I am happy
    Wait -- I don't have a 1 inch dick when it is rock hard -- does that mean you won't be happy if you kick me and I go down and am in severe pain and appreciation?

DAMN!

Okay, get the scissors, gottah adjust myself to Julie's preferences...
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Shrinkage

There's a shrinkage factor to consider here Jerry, remember the shrinkage factor.
    George

Quote Originally Posted by lustloss View Post
    There's a shrinkage factor to consider here Jerry, remember the shrinkage factor.
    George
    Do women know about shrinkage?
    Let's ask Elaine.
    Elaine... do women know about... shrinkage?
    Hunh?
    You know, when a man gets out of the water...
    It SHRINKS??? Why does it SHRINK???
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!