check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** Threats

********** Threats

Hey Guys!

I´m really into pics and stories where women threat guys with **********.
    I recently saw a pic where a clothed had a naked guy by the balls while pointing on them with a gun, really sexy!
    Now, i thought if someone´s got pics or stories feel free to post them here, so as I

PS: Don´t get me wrong, its just the threat that turns me on, real ********** is absolutely not my thing!

hey you rules!

Quote Originally Posted by ragnardo128 View Post
    Hey Guys!

I´m really into pics and stories where women threat guys with **********.
    I recently saw a pic where a clothed had a naked guy by the balls while pointing on them with a gun, really sexy!
    Now, i thought if someone´s got pics or stories feel free to post them here, so as I

PS: Don´t get me wrong, its just the threat that turns me on, real ********** is absolutely not my thing!
    Yeah I like that too...It's so hot for a good looking chick to have a guy by the balls telling him she's gonna do it. It's a wonderful fantasy of mine as well.

Registered Member
    Here is a video with exactly that:

http://rapidshare.com/files/33449689...y_One_____.wmv

Big Supporter

Condor99...

Thumbs up

That was toooooo hot.....God where did you find that?????? More more.....

I don't suppose you could upload that vid to www.megaupload.com .

I can't get vids to download from rapidshare.

When my wife is having a go at me, she SWEARS to me that once I get her pregnant she is going to destroy at least one of my balls.

Given her level of harshness, sticking needles thru the testicle, squishing almost flat in a vice and a wrench, I'm inclined to think theres a chance she'll follow thru with her threat.

She's also said if I ever cheat on her she will cut every bit off before leaving me, and I would wager thats not an idle threat either.

more more more!!!

Big Supporter

Intensity

Hello,

and I would say that the threat of crushing my bf's balls is a cornerstone of our bb play, it turns him on so much that I have to be careful that he doesn't lose control and embarass himself.
    I do try to build him up to give the best orgasm he can and squeezing his balls as they set themselves to come is the best time to whisper to him that I intend to force every...last...single...sperm from him.

Aggiex

Big Supporter
    Hello,

and I've posted after a gin and tonic too many. The thread is about threatened **********.
    I do occasionally take one ball (usually the right for some reason) and pinch and squash it enough to give quite deep pain then lick it or put it in my mouth and tease that it would be beautiful to eat it once and for all. This sometimes gets him aroused so much that I know he is soon ready to come, but other times (more entertainingly) he pleads that the ball I have is full of sperm and could I please let him show me. To have him try to masturbate himself to orgasm as I set a series of degrees of pain through a testicle he has said is ready is definitely worth my time.

Agnetha

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha View Post
    Hello,

and I've posted after a gin and tonic too many. The thread is about threatened **********.
    I do occasionally take one ball (usually the right for some reason) and pinch and squash it enough to give quite deep pain then lick it or put it in my mouth and tease that it would be beautiful to eat it once and for all. This sometimes gets him aroused so much that I know he is soon ready to come, but other times (more entertainingly) he pleads that the ball I have is full of sperm and could I please let him show me. To have him try to masturbate himself to orgasm as I set a series of degrees of pain through a testicle he has said is ready is definitely worth my time.

Agnetha
    Agnetha, that sounds very exciting and erotic. Ball squeezing is by far my favorite and the only thing I really care to practice.

The thought and feel of a sharp blade on my scrotum is such a turn on. And to hear her tell me how she’s going to remove my testicles is one of the biggest turn ons I know. There are so many variations of how this can be done the possibilities are endless.

Check out my post, Hostel II gruesome **********!!!!

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...t=1932&page=80

Big Supporter

Smile

Agnetha,

Hi!

I always enjoy your, especially this time. The first shows the ultimate in female domination in that you:
    "have to be careful that he doesn't lose control and embarass himself." WOW!

My wife also sometimes treats my balls differentially. For example, she may mash and grind one ball into my pelvis in one continuous prolonged trample while she does heel chops on the other ball. It is intensely and sometimes overwhelmingly erotic.

poolman2