check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: my story (shoolgirls and teacher torture)

Hybrid View

*saves this thread for future reading*

Supreme Poster

chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Come here girls, you need to take some gloves while I hang him on the wall, we'll need him standed soon and this is the only moment when it's necessary for him to recover, so I'll do it now"
    She remove the straps who holded me on the floor and sat on my body to avoid me to escape, but anyway I wasn't able to move.
    When she removed the ice pack, I tried to touch my balls with my hands but she blocked my arms with her feets and made me drink for growing my dick which ice made him measure 4cm.
    "I saw written on the drink""NEW!!!!for all mistresses...this product can be used as an alimentary complement..no need to feed your slave anymore"" "that was why I wasn't hungry and thirst"
    She noticed that I saw it and teased me" if I had to feed you we'll have lost some minutes of ballbusting, you wouldn't this to happen, hum?
    "No, mistress"I said but she catch me by the balls and drove me to the wall:"It was the good answer but anyway i need to bring you here"she giggle.
    She strapped me and came back to the girls.
    "I'll use this kind of foam all over his crotch, If we sting him elsewhere his groin, He could forget the pain in his genitals.
    Then, they camed all the six with nettle in their hands, Lena begin the torture quickly, she makes the nettle brush against my balls, I wanted to move back but i can't and she was followed by five others leafs who stang my nuts.
    Quickly Tara tryed to slap it to my prick and I screamed louder so they slapped my cock&balls during a few seconds, before Kimigawa said:
    "Stop!!I know it's fun but You'll hurt yourself continuing like that, we will pass two by two okay."
    Jenny and Tara came first, they stretched my balls separately with hands and put their branchs around each one after I minute of hell, they removed It and slapped me.
    No one part of my groin escaped to their assault, it stang me very hard cause of the ache already present before, the ice remove the pain given by the fire, but I would need two hours more for my balls to feel good.
    Lena and Mary goes on and slap them to before putting the two branchs on top of my cock, the most sensitive area.i undergo this treatment during 3 minutes and Nina and Kimigawa relayed them.
    Ms kimigawa roll a leaf and insert in my dick hole then she took one leaf in each put them two over my left ball and squeezed very hard, Nina do samely to the right bollock and, in addition, bite the skin under them.
    Like if it was not enough painful like that, Lena allowed herself to stir the leaf on my dick hole.
    My brain was going to disconnect and when they finished, It took me some seconds to know where I was.
    "Shit' I thought the stings will prevent him to vanish, I'll have to make him drink."
    Her beverage makes me feel much better, but it was for the worst....
    "Rub your gloves between them, They'll become a little electric and be able to attract nettles on them.You've seen the tips on leafs in the bag, go take them on your gloves, it'll be very fun."
    Ms Kimigawa begin to masturbate me, but I can't feel any tip of her glove It was completly covered by nettles.Mary challenged her to make me cum, and she responded"Sure I can, and I'm sure you can made him come too....If two girls want help me put your gloves on his balls but don't squeeze or he'll not cum.
    I came in about 4 minutes and the girls laught and squeezed my gonads.
    "Now girls it's your turn, I'll time you for making him come the fastest And i think two girls can go on each ball.
    Finally I regretted kimigawa because they were not experienced.
    "Mary...6,35min...jenny...5,58...nina...7.04...tar a....5.11, very nice and mary...6.01, well, it's time to hoover now."

Supreme Poster

infos

Some informations about the end:
    There will be 13 chapters and an epilogue and a bonus before the end
    Highlight the text below to see the name of chapters(if anyone know how to make a spoiler, it could help me)
    Chapter 10: Stoneplay
    Chapter 11: the surprise
    Chapter 12: the big stone
    Chapter 13: the last pains
    Epilogue : next year
    Bonus : 50 sentences ms Kimigawa love to say

Chapter 10 in for now is in WIP.

Supreme Poster

chapter 10

Here is the chapter 10, the hardest for now ( =Jim face, Xd)

Chapter 10

She puts a mini hoover from her bag and clean the ground and my cock.
    I don't feel more ache when she ""hoovered me""....but it wasn't finished.
    "We have more than 1h 30 before going out, I suggest you to finish with the stones; first hanged like he is; and after we'll untie him and make him walk with heavier stones hanged to his balls.
    I dared look at my nuts, thez looked like two red-purple grapefruits.
    "You're worring about your baby-makers being not completly purple? don't worry they will be soon... and maybe dark if you're lucky.
    She hanged to my nuts two little bags with stones inside, one in each ball, and then she puts a third sack, bigger, around the two balls.
    "We'll begin like that" "Begin???"I thought in myself while shouting.
    They had fun moving the stones in left, right and before, their favorite game was to put the two littles up-right for the left ball, and up-left or down for the other, causing them to twist; and at this moment two girls put their heels in each nut
    After ten minutes, two other stones came, one in each nut.
    First they looked and laughed at me yelling and then, they played to take a stone in their hands, raise it at maximum and let it fall.
    They did it with two simultaneously or one just after the other, and some kicks arrived two in my nuts which cause another kind of pain, unbearable too.
    Ms kimigawa add another big stone around the two gonads and this time I screamed continuously.
    They came two by two bite them and teeth marks were added to heels', all girls passed 4 times and they finished by letting me lonely....lonely with the stones.
    They came back a few minutes later with 4 glass plates. I wondered what they will do to me with this, but I understand quickly: there was four little holes in the corners and Jenny had some screws in her hand.
    "You wonder what kind of pain can give a plate? It is cold" She applies the plate on my nuts and" say it's hurt, isn't it?"
    Sure my balls were painful because of that they had undergone, but this did more good than ache. I was going to respond when ms kimigawa said"well, I joke, I'm not here for cooling you; Jenny and Mary, come here and screw his left balls with the two plates.And give 4 screws to lena too, to put the others on the right ball.
    She finished while looking at me "This didn't hurt at all, you'll see".
    They tightened my balls until they looked like two flat pieces of meat who exceed a little from the "glass vice", they were so much big.
    I screamed 3x more louder since my nuts were compressed but it became ever worst when they played with the stones. But, few minutes left, when Lena and Tara put their two heels in each nut while the others push down on the stones.
    I yelled as loud as possible, but the worst was that, like they had done everytime before, they wanted to turn and so the six girls put their heels on what exceed to my crushed bollocks. Mary had the idea to sat on the floor, and in addition To the heels' crush, to put some nettles where the feets weren't pushing.
    It was hard to create more pain: my nuts were already aching, they were tighten down With severals kg of stones, crushed as hard as possible between plates, crushed even more with girls' high heels and who were caressing them...with nettles.
    The other girls came add some nettles in the littles places empty. So there was exactly two heels and twelve nettles branches or leafs on my nuts because the girl who crush had one nettle in each hand, but the two others had two on each of them .
    "It's useful to have big balls like that Lena said, at the begginig we could be able to put only one or two branches".
    They continued during some minutes and stopped when they finished to feel legs' and arm's ache cause they were in a position hard to keep. I could have had a very good view of their breast and panties who alf hid their pussies....I could have it if I was able to look down and to open my eyes...
    "You have missed the pritiest while looking up like that, but if wou want, we can make an effort and do it a second time"

Thumbs up

harder & harder story = harder & harder me!!!!! lol

Fantastic yd26, absolutly fantastic!!!!!!!

Supreme Poster
    thanks

The next chapter will come soon

Supreme Poster

chapter 11

Long and hard xd

Chapter 11

Wait a little girls I'll call the gymnasium boss and ask him if we can get later that 6 pm.
    "hello, I'm the teacher who has reserved for a sport tournament today, the pupils won't have finished at 6 and they are really having fun, can we stay later?
    "..."
    "Ok thanks" "The gymnasium is reserved at 9 pm, so we can stay until 7.30 pm, after the first mans can arrive, and more, whe owner is in holidays so he won't come see us".
    I got scared when i hear it."Two and a half hours left so let the fun restart!!!!!, and I have a little surprise for you, wait a little."
    she came back to the cloakroom with some little bags in her hands.
    "SURPRISE girls, hairs and clothespins!!!"
    I shouted two time louder(two times because I was still tied with stones and vice), because of the amazement.The only good thing was that they untie and let my balls free.
    My balls were purple and they dangled lower than before.Before putting the pins on them, they squeezed, and slapped them while giggling.
    They decided to put the clothespind on the right and the hairpins on the left and see what caused me the most pain for putting in the other ball after it.
    They began with the clothespins, Ms kimigaya let them place it, they countdown until 50 get placed, and continue with the left ball.
    It wasn't so horrible finally, I have to say them that the most pain is caused by the clothespins, that is true, but they'll think that I lie and put the others, after it'll be finish.
    "Aouuuch, th-the right please, remo-remove it please, arrgggh!"
    Mary said" Haha liar, I'm sure, the clothespins hurt the most"
    Let's put them averywhere"continued Tara.
    "No girls, at this stade of pain he thinks certainly at another thing that lying"
    "You're sure?"Asked Nina
    "Well, at 50% so the best way is to test the two thing on the two balls, let's begin with clothespins"Kimigaya known what I was able to think but she don't care about what I was thinking because she had planed that since the beginning.
    The pain came higher when Kimigawa said them to remove the hairpins without open them, just by pulling them, then they recovered my "empty" ball.I had a feeling that it will hurt now...and I was right.
    Kimigawa take one pin in each "urchin" and move it up and down, then she passed her hand in my whole balls and call the girls to do samely.Twelves hands found their ways in my nuts and played with clothespins.After they slapped my nuts and give me some little kicks.
    One by one, the girls passed and slapped, kicked my balls with pins; Kimigawa gives them a yarn, they put it higher than the clothespins and went down while following the form of my balls, causing the clothespins to be drove down and quickly go up.
    Then, they tied my balls, causing more pain and gave some kicks (some=50), before pulling the pins off, always without open them.
    When my balls were free, I had the impressions that the pins were here yet, and when they began to put the littles hairpins, it was like if they had placed it in addition to the other pins.
    This time the girls "innovated" in their practices: Jenny came first with a rising chair who were in the gymnasium, she sets my balls at the right height and crush'em with her shoes, she alternate of balls because they were bigger as her feet and finished to put her heel in the two or three empties places, it's useless to say that she didn't crush between my balls but right on'em.
    When Mary's turn came, she sat on my balls a few seconds in orter to make her friends laught, then she sofflly caresses my dick with her butt and say"Does it still hurt?"
    "Yes, it still hurt" I said, but she gave me a magisterial reversed kick in them :"Say it bastard, say it is my ass isn't enough good for your fuckin' prick", she puts her fingernails right in my glans.
    "No you're good, ahhhhhh!!!!!!!, I forgot everything :" How could you, forget the pain we took hours to create, how could you naughty bastard!" And two reversed kicks came hit my nuts and makes me feel a kind of agony.She began to laught after her "fake anger", and the other girls made like her.
    Nina's turn came, she sat on the chair, extends her legs and crushed my nuts with her two feets, Mary came pick the pins which have fallen from my nuts and set'em back.Nina's crush began to be atrocious, it was two minutes she crushed them but she constantly added pressure and never relaesed herself.
    I thought that she'll stop soon because it's hard to stay the legs tightened for a long, but Tara went search another chair, to crush'em without *******. Since this moment she crushed me with all her strenght, during several minutes, and the worst was when she said she can't force more, she always found the way to continue a little harder and when she was really going to stop, her friends came helping her...and their combined pushing made me yell 2 times louder, and multiplies the ache.
    God, just two girls left.... Tara began by some good kicks, she continued with knees a short time, otherwise the pins woult hurt her, she punches them more than 50 times with each hands, continues slapping in every directions, she squeezes, she pushed my balls strongly, close to my dick and body, she bit my dick in the excitation, she gave me a kick from behind while gettin'up, and gave a last slap before letting Lena come.....everything described in this linea while teasing me, laughing and giggling with her friends and Kimigawa.
    Lena had seed that tying and untying (A.N. from the verb tie, I don't know how to write it) my balls hurt me more, but it was nothing compared to that her friends had made. so she decided to tie me just one time and to give me very hard slaps. She lift up, went take gloves, and she gave me the first slap: her hand were above her head, and in a fraction of seconds,without being possible to see its trajectory, she was on on the floor; between, were my balls bouncing up and down, and two pins have fallen near her hand...It's unuseful to describe my scream.
    A few seconds passed without any noise, a little kidding...who quickly grew, and it was a general laugh for the girls. "Amazing" said Kimigawa. She came back in front of me, raised her hand, jumped putting her boobs of my face and one more hairpin fell.If I had thought that I can't feel more pain than the first slap, I would have been wrong, but it was a long time I wasn't able to think to anything. Seven other slaps (and boob shot Xd) arrived before she stops.
    Kimigawa came touch my balls, smiling,anyway I was screaming if they didn't touch me, but I scream a little more it they touch me, and much more if they hit me; that's why Kimigawapunches me a little before saying:
    "You made really good works, we left two grapefruits and we won two coconuts now!!! Next time you do this girl, In nearly twenty hours and with your experience, you should have watermelons!!!!
    Lena continued"Thanks miss, but we haven't finished yet, it left the stone isn't? "Yes, and we have more time so you'll certainly have some time left after, for a "freeplay".
    "Really, it"s awesome, so we didn't have to lose time, I've an idea to remove the pins, we can slap him like i've done, from down to up, it would be more fun!!
    "Very good idea, but he'll drink a little before, he certainly can't take hundreds of slaps at this level of pain, so I have to prevent him to vanish, but don't be disapointed girls, this is not a reason for being softer with him, quite the contrary..."A demonic smile appeared on her face.....

Oh wow. freaking hot storie man. Really enjoyed it. Do you have simular ones?