Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
Actually we do. At least it was widespread in the past and now its still out there, just not as big. Need some examples?

If she didn't dress that way she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't promiscuous she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't out late and so on.
Its not hatred towards men. Its just the domination fantasy, and theres nothing more dominating than a woman removing a man ability to have sex.

We all say murder is bad but murder in self defense is okay, is the same way i don't want a gang of penis cutters just randomly removing penises only if there is a justifiable reason in my eyes.
I have heard/read many feminists stating what you *claim* here... yet, here I am; a man in my late 30s, and I have as yet never, NOT ONCE, in the real world heard a single man say "She deserved to be raped"

Not

Once

Ever

It IS hatred towards other men when you (not you personally, but the generic 'you') continually justifies, warrants, excuses, marginalize the reality that a woman has just attacked a man in the most dehumanizing way possible. This IS worse than any rape as rape-victims are not typically left in a similar position.

There's another story from February, whereby a man tied his wife up and burned her genitals so badly they were left heavily disfigured. She needs re-constructive surgery now.

Do you think she deserved that?

Maybe she had an affair?
Maybe she slapped him?
Maybe she committed paternity fraud?
Maybe she slept with his brother?
Maybe she hit his child?

It doesn't matter what she did - she did not deserve that... or do you think she did? Can you justify this man doing this to her, like you can justify a woman doing what she's done to the man?

If you can justify either of them - you're a sexist and clearly support abuses upon humans.

Your kind don't deserve to enjoy the freedoms the internet offers - people like you should be locked away for the good of society.

Quote Originally Posted by aniMALE View Post
And please, this "women of the past were oppressed then came feminism and liberated them" meme that you implied is ridiculous.
Feminism has caused nothing but problems for most women - it was conceived for middle-class white women only, black women and other minority women were not supposed to take advantage of it, and that they did has upset many iconic feminists (e.g. one leading feminist set up abortion clinics for black women with the logic that black people needed to be aborted out of existence - not to help them. IOW, feminism is based largely on racism)