I love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of women threatening to ******** a man. Some where a woman is telling a man she is going to ******** him, how she will do it, what it will be like for him while she is cutting them out, and what he will be like after she is done. Most of all where she is telling a group of women like a small group of her girlfriends that she is going to ******** a man, why she is going to do it, how she will perform the **********, and what he will be like after she is done.

I also love videos, audios, caption pics, etc of a small group of beautiful dominant women having a conversation about femdom **********. Love seeing a group of beautiful dominant women hearing them talk about their femdom ********** philosophy, favorite method and how they like to perform the **********, what they want it to be like for the man while they are cutting them out, what he will be like after they are done, experiences they have had with femdom ********** and eunuchs, all kinds of things about femdom **********.

Also where a woman is performing a ********** and she is describing to a small group of women an all woman audiance each step in the operation as she performs it, and the women talk among themselves about all kinds of things having to do with **********, what it is, how it is done, what the effects are, why they like and promote femdom **********, and why they prefer eunuchs.

I also love seeing pictures and videos of women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows.