check the ballbusting updates here

Page 205 of 468 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 7019

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    I usually prefer pictures since videos tend to be so very cheesy, but that one was really good.

Photos

More Photo's Please :P ??? Their is not enought

Supreme Poster

mankillers

this one isnt that intresting knife to the crotch

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKC4F2OX

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    this one isnt that intresting knife to the crotch

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKC4F2OX
    Nice one!

What is the name of that movie?

Rebecca

Supreme Poster

name of movie

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Nice one!

What is the name of that movie?

Rebecca
    Mankillers think its a movie from 1986 i kinda just skipped through it till i found a scene like that but from what i did see it was kinda a crummy movie very bad acting and stuff but that one part seemed good enough to cut out and post here

Hey all!!! Haven't been here in a while except to observe, but have I got news for you. I have some of the old pegapracapar site vids and some others that might interest you. I will try to post some screen captures for you and I have never seen them posted here. The movies are much too cumbersome for me to post because I have dial up-yea I know I'm in the dark ages but that is all I can get in the country. If I knew someone here I would be glad to send the movies another way-possibly by cd or dvd or flash drive, but don't. Sorry folks, there is really some good stuff out there. I'll try to post some of the movie names and a short synopsis of each including some caps for those interested. My only regret is I couldn't get all that was posted.

Hello.
    It is a new figure who contributes for the first time.
    Because English is unskilled, it is not settled with poor sentences.
    This Forram is wonderful highest.
    It agrees with my wish.
    My wish is that played with her penis by the woman and *********.

Original photograph (Bad school girl penis hunting

[IMG]file:///H:/変更-1.jpg[/IMG]

Original photograph (Bad school girl penis hunting)

[IMG]file:///H:/変更-1.jpg[/IMG]

dont wanna tell to much about this one id rather u watch it and tell me if u like it or not anyways i just edited this one i dont think its out there anywhere else so i used megaupload to upload it cause idk rapidshare to me sucks but ill say this is a penectomy video at 29.4mb big
    also in the windows media player format unfortuantley the videospin i been useing to edit these movies codecs are gonna exspire 2morrow so ill have to find the codec pack if i wanna make anymore cause this lets me convert any movie basically plus iam used to the videospin software now so hopefully i find a codec pack for it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3YORHN5
    Oh my Gosh, what a wonderful scene. This es something even I can imagine doing.

-AJG

Supreme Poster

The Granny 1995

This is the first horror movie i ever saw with a penectomy scene in it id have to say this one amazed me back in 1995 when i first saw it but now from the ones i have seen its not soo special i used windows movie maker to make this one since my videospin software exspired so hopefully yall still like it i think the quality is better but it limits where u can cut the scene at so hopefully u guys enjoy
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KK4NF7MH

Supreme Poster

ty

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    Oh my Gosh, what a wonderful scene. This es something even I can imagine doing.

-AJG
    Iam glad u enjoyed it yeah i thought that video was amazing too. too bad she killed him first though

dont wanna tell to much about this one id rather u watch it and tell me if u like it or not anyways i just edited this one i dont think its out there anywhere else so i used megaupload to upload it cause idk rapidshare to me sucks but ill say this is a penectomy video at 29.4mb big
    also in the windows media player format unfortuantley the videospin i been useing to edit these movies codecs are gonna exspire 2morrow so ill have to find the codec pack if i wanna make anymore cause this lets me convert any movie basically plus iam used to the videospin software now so hopefully i find a codec pack for it

Wow, what's this from?

Supreme Poster

movie info

Quote Originally Posted by SupaCanibizz View Post
    Wow, what's this from?
    thats from a older movie from the 70s called Sex Exspress

Awesome clip.