check the ballbusting updates here

Page 349 of 470 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7039

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

You've certainly got some talent judging by your great story slavecherie100.
    Loved it.
    Diffy

slavecherie100 ANYTHING to do with this subject is brilliant in my opinion, as for the artists that create these things...

Lol, i am more a visual person, just ask my old english teacher! lol! So reading stories i dont do that often, BUT, like i said, ANY artist ,being a writer or a visual image creator that deal with this subject matter, they both are absolutely fantastic in my opinion as is their works!!!!!!

Just thought i would say, as you seemed a little disappointed about no quick responce, lol, too many sticky keyboards to type on no doubt!

fun to cum

So here I am sitting here with my halls nice and smooth a little lube a pair of elastrator pliers and about 20 little green bands in a little sip lock bag waiting for about 1.30 Sunday morning to be able to finally feel the sensation of my halls being strangled to death by a small piece of rubber. I've been thinking about this one moment for the last 6 odd years and I could hardly contain my excitement when I walked into my local rural produce and stock feed place and saw it. It was right near the front counter as I was waiting to pay for my stuff. It was in a clear plastic bag a nice masculine blue with a box of the little green rings next to it. My fantasy is becoming a very arousing reality as the days pass. I'll kelp you updated on the progress I make

I am new here and hopefully will enjoy this site.

Great thread, amazing pics.

elastrator

hi nashyballs,what part of australia do you live .i am in sydney have my own elastrator and been banding for years.any one need banding get in touch.cheers peter

thank you everyone giggles

mmmhmm such a turn on. would love to have a woman play with me in this fashion =DD

my fantasy is a couple spreadeagled me ties my balls and cock and she bites one ball off while I'm coming in her cunt then while her husband's Fucks me he bites the other ball off while coming in her mouth then they both eat my cock while coming

does anyone know it an elastrator leaves any bruising around where the band was

just leaves a bit of a mark that soon goes.it does sting when you cut the band of but the pleasure you get is fantastic.get in touch nashyballs

Quote Originally Posted by nashyballs View Post
    does anyone know it an elastrator leaves any bruising around where the band was

I agree with bondiman...it looks like this when you cut it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 011 (640x480).jpg  

Registered Member
    Hey new here, just really enjoying all the forums. Hope to really get a lot from this site!

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    how do you cut off a hillbilly's penis?..........kick his sister in the chin
    Nice one

And very nice story slavecherry =) I like the idea more whenthe girl would let u live as her slave just without cock and balls ;D

http://xhamster.com/movies/874212/ne...d_an_ball.html
    It's just about the title and no ********** play, but it looks so painfull and hot that it could fit in here.

Also I have a questions to all men and women here which enjoy Cock and ball torture and/or ballbusting. Don't u think you would miss that kind of play after a ********** or penectomy?

And does anyone know if a guy got in history a penis or testicle transplantation? I mean there are enough organs for that if u think about how much livers,kidneys and so on are transplanted every year and noone cares about the genitals *g*
    Wouldn't it be greate to have the chance to get ********* or penectomised (is this the verb oO) by your girl every half a year with that possibility

Also for guys which aren't happy with their dick size, this would their big chance hrhr
    My fantasy would be, to get so often and hard ballbusting by my female friend until they get ruptured and then, just let have new ones transplantated for being able to go on with that kind of fun =)