check the ballbusting updates here

Page 99 of 469 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 7023

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    I dont wish to offend anyone, but cartoons suck.
    For example I draw this image in MSpaint in less than 2 minutes.

I am not an artist, just a computer programmer. I mean whoever gets aroused by what I can draw in less than 2 minutes is easily satisfied reality check people !
    LOL the guy who gets his balls bitten is not black because of racist motives. It just gives a better contrast between the 2 layers.

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    I dont wish to offend anyone, but cartoons suck.
    For example I draw this image in MSpaint in less than 2 minutes.

I am not an artist, just a computer programmer. I mean whoever gets aroused by what I can draw in less than 2 minutes is easily satisfied reality check people !

LOL i totally dont get this. Yeah whoever gets aroused by YOUR cartoon is crazy, the same is not true for quality cartoons that have some effort and skill involved. :P

oysters

Would love to show that there is other meat as you were teasing me with sauce on my wiener.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oystrP.jpg   ravsau.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    Would love to show that there is other meat as you were teasing me with sauce on my wiener.
    The first picture doesnt look like penis or testicles.
    It looks like someone had to puke and that someone puked all over rice.

fantasies....

this is one of those ultimate fantasies that make me excited thinking about but.......i would not be able to trust a femdom not to accidentally slip.....

hungry

probably depends how hungry she is ......

That first picture really does look like puke. But what the hell where they eating?

Supreme Poster

Penis Head on Rice

Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    The penis head on rice in the first picture looks delicious!

Supreme Poster

Fear of **********

Quote Originally Posted by slavemig89 View Post
    this is one of those ultimate fantasies that make me excited thinking about but.......i would not be able to trust a femdom not to accidentally slip.....
    A guy with real fear of being cut makes threatening him with ********** so much more fun!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    A guy with real fear of being cut makes threatening him with ********** so much more fun!
    Because of my femdom ********** fantasies I'm probably more afraid of some girl cutting me than most guys are, and yet I worship girls who could do that.

For me it is more than just fear and fantasy. For me there is something very very spiritual about femdom ********** and about ********** performed by a girl or a woman. To me God is female, and the girl who castrates me is God Herself and I would worship her as such.

Fantasy about ********** by feet

I've have this fantasy that a friend of mine put in my mind long time ago...She is into foot fetish and find very cool touching things with her toes.Often she gave me fantastic footjob,but she preferred plays with my nuts pressing them between her toes and she thought about kicking me very hard till my gonads were sore and swollen ,then placing her open toed high heels under my balls and put them (one at the time )into it then try to push her beautiful foot in her shoe till the moment my nut explode under it and the squishing the remains with her toes...what do you think about that? ) any woman here would be exited to try?

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    i think thats about the only way i like it tbh

its all about power to me. i wonder if thats bad...

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?
    im a pretty big football playerish guy, and so maybe i just like the intellectual stimulation of the role reversal.

ive been trying to figure it out for a while though really

Registered Member

delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenalover View Post
    Thank you for the information , Finally. I hope I can do as well as you with some practice. btw, here are a couple of my favorites from an old Yahoo group that was closed by Yahoo.
    perfect

Supreme Poster

Cuttin Nuts & Feeding Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy84 View Post
    I would really like getting my balls tortured and cut off by a beautiful woman. I think watching her feeding them to a dog would be fun, too.

I like your attitude boy! Hope you get your wish! Shouldn't be hard? if you really try.

But feeding them to a dog? I love dogs but seems like a waste of a good pair of trophies to me.

BTW, do you fantasize that the dog has had its balls cut off too? or is it a female dog?