check the ballbusting updates here

Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1896

Thread: Nut stomping

Great news! It looks like, after MUCH searching, one of my girls has managed to find a supplier of lamb/pig balls and they girls are eager to start crushing these under their feet and in their hands!
    They are now actively looking for people wanting custom clips involving the crushing of balls, either with one girl or with two, so if you would like to have some of your fantasies acted out, please drop me an email and I can send you details on pricing, ordering , etc. I think you will find their custom clips very reasonably priced.

Drop me a line at WebMaster at MyFootwear4u dot co dot uk or Mistress V at MistressV at MyFootwear4u dot co dot uk if you are interested in knowing more...

Cheers

AD
    Sig. removed due to it offending the mods.

Email me if you want more info: WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk

Great news! It looks like, after MUCH searching, one of my girls has managed to find a supplier of lamb/pig balls and they girls are eager to start crushing these under their feet and in their hands!
    They are now actively looking for people wanting custom clips involving the crushing of balls, either with one girl or with two, so if you would like to have some of your fantasies acted out, please drop me an email and I can send you details on pricing, ordering , etc. I think you will find their custom clips very reasonably priced.

Drop me a line at WebMaster at MyFootwear4u dot co dot uk or Mistress V at MistressV at MyFootwear4u dot co dot uk if you are interested in knowing more...

Cheers

AD

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by afterdark View Post

Drop me a line at WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk or Mistress V at MistressV@MyFootwear4u.co.uk if you are interested in knowing more...

Cheers

AD

It would be great you do it like you did with your first videos....you post a few videos and people would buy them instead of waiting for someone to order them. And it would be better if you use pig balls instead of lamb balls.

Big Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    It would be great you do it like you did with your first videos....you post a few videos and people would buy them instead of waiting for someone to order them. And it would be better if you use pig balls instead of lamb balls.
    We will be doing both. Basically, if we film general stuff for the store then its down to me/the girls what gets done but if it is a custom order then you get to chose exactly what you have in your clip (footwear, camera angle, crush style, etc)

Miss A picked up 16 of these bad boys today...

Anyone interested?

Some will be crushed with both girls (the bigger ones), some done individually in an assortment of footwear and barefoot and the smaller ones they are going to try and crush in their hands!

Both girls are REALLY looking forward to trying this

AD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN6086.jpg   DSCN6085.jpg   DSCN6082.jpg  

Anyone interested?

Some will be crushed with both girls (the bigger ones), some done individually in an assortment of footwear and barefoot and the smaller ones they are going to try and crush in their hands!

AD

Beautiful <3
    So looking forward to this

Big Supporter

Anyone interested?

AD
    GREAT!
    But the pig(bigger ones) still have the outer membrane...you should take it off first, but carefully not to cut the inner membrane which is actually part of the testicle itself.
    You should take the outer membrane first because it will be impossible to crush.
    I can't wait for the videos!

When will the clips be up?

This clip is from an old posting, amazing enough the file is still on youtube, guy gets his nuts crushed by female movie clip, excellent quality stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLulCTzS7xo
    Last edited by male4her2cut; 11-07-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added description
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Big Supporter

Here are a few stills from our recent efforts...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - 2 Girl Boots vs Balls 01.wmv.0010.jpg   HD - 2 Girl Boots vs Balls 01.wmv.0000.jpg   HD - 2 Girl Boots vs Balls 01.wmv.0012.jpg   HD - 2 Girl Boots vs Balls 01.wmv.0020.jpg   HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01A.wmv.0001.jpg  

Here are a few stills from our recent efforts...
    And a few more...

Customs available on request

Let me know what you think

AD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01A.wmv.0015.jpg   HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01A.wmv.0021.jpg   HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01B.wmv.0004.jpg   HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01B.wmv.0008.jpg   HD - Barefoot vs Lamb Balls 01B.wmv.0013.jpg  

A few more samples from last nights shoot with Miss A...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - Aldo Heels  vs Balls 01.wmv.jpg   HD - Boots vs Balls 01.wmv.jpg   HD - Boots vs Balls 02.wmv.jpg   HD - Boots vs Balls 03.wmv.jpg   HD - Boots vs Balls 04.wmv.jpg  

and a couple more...

If there is any interest in the hi rest thumbnails let me know and I will zip them all up and put them on depositfiles or something

Let me know what you think - Miss A really enjoys doing these and is keen to get your feedback

The above clips will be on our store in the next few days and are also available for direct purchase if you prefer

AD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - Boots vs Balls 05.wmv.jpg   HD - Nude Flats  vs Balls 01.wmv.jpg