check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41

    Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

    This clip is not for the faint at heart but if your a true fan of ball torture this is for you! Click on the following link to download and view the clip http://www.msvenusdivine.com/trailer/t_nailingballs.wmv (the quality of the clip has been reduced for easier downloading).

    Enjoy! I know I did

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

  2. #2
    Supreme Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    108
    Well, you got my hopes up then cruelly dashed them... No testicles were being nailed to a board, only the scrotum. I'm still hoping for a video similar to the BMEZine one that has been going around for years (but better quality!) of someone actually hammering nails *through* his testicles.

  3. #3
    Supreme Poster caratball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brazil - Rio
    Posts
    96
    These women are very cruel! I love cruel women!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    28
    I would love to have my wife nail my scrotum to a board! Not ready for my testicles though, too chicken.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot42 View Post
    Well, you got my hopes up then cruelly dashed them... No testicles were being nailed to a board, only the scrotum. I'm still hoping for a video similar to the BMEZine one that has been going around for years (but better quality!) of someone actually hammering nails *through* his testicles.
    yeah it definitely been better if it was through the testicles like it said. but atleast it was a woman doing it this time and not a man doing it to himself like the others i have seen.

  6. #6
    Supreme Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    108
    I wonder what the effect of a nail through the nuts actually is. On first thought you would think not good, but when you consider that a biopsy would consist of a needle being stuck in your ball and a 'core sample' being removed, maybe it wouldn't be such a final thing? Maybe the only issue would be bleeding and risk of infection, which could be controlled... (And of course, missing anything vital on the way through!)

    Mind you, from what I've read, you only actually get pain when the nail / needle is passing through the outer wall of the nut, once inside there is no pain as there are no nerve endings. I'd love to have the courage to find out, but I'd want to be absolutely sure it wouldn't be the end of my nuts if I did...

  7. #7
    Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In My Pants
    Posts
    306
    I have a DVD of 4 Japanese women nailing a guy scrotum & balls to a board. Then each woman takes her turn at pushing needles through his balls. The woman that breaches the guys limit for pain wins the game. Not for the squeemish.

    I'll see if I can find it & get an upload here.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    17

    Thumbs down wow

    i've instantly becom a fan of MsVenusDevine!

  9. #9
    Big Supporter linklierok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    neverland
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot42 View Post
    I wonder what the effect of a nail through the nuts actually is. On first thought you would think not good, but when you consider that a biopsy would consist of a needle being stuck in your ball and a 'core sample' being removed, maybe it wouldn't be such a final thing? Maybe the only issue would be bleeding and risk of infection, which could be controlled... (And of course, missing anything vital on the way through!)

    Mind you, from what I've read, you only actually get pain when the nail / needle is passing through the outer wall of the nut, once inside there is no pain as there are no nerve endings. I'd love to have the courage to find out, but I'd want to be absolutely sure it wouldn't be the end of my nuts if I did...
    Oh theres pain when its passing thru the middle. A dull, slightly nauseating ache similar to when youre kicked hard, but much harsher. There is a sharper, pinch-like pain as it passes thru the outer skin.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Topeka, ks
    Posts
    11

    Thanks

    Great video, thank you! I would also love to see the DVD of 4 Japanese women, even if you cannot upload it, could you let us know the name so that we could buy it?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot42 View Post
    Well, you got my hopes up then cruelly dashed them... No testicles were being nailed to a board, only the scrotum. I'm still hoping for a video similar to the BMEZine one that has been going around for years (but better quality!) of someone actually hammering nails *through* his testicles.
    I'm sorry to let you down, I'm a sadist, not a phsyco. I can't imagine nailing through the actual testicle would be safe and could probably permanently harm someone. I get off on hurting not harming.

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by caratball View Post
    These women are very cruel! I love cruel women!

    Thank you, I love boys who love cruel women

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by mgablea View Post
    I would love to have my wife nail my scrotum to a board! Not ready for my testicles though, too chicken.
    Your smart, I wouldn't suggest it

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by veegmatt View Post
    i've instantly becom a fan of MsVenusDevine!

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed!

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I have a DVD of 4 Japanese women nailing a guy scrotum & balls to a board. Then each woman takes her turn at pushing needles through his balls. The woman that breaches the guys limit for pain wins the game. Not for the squeemish.

    I'll see if I can find it & get an upload here.
    I'd be interested in seeing it, do you have a link where it can be purchased?

    Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •