check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by teapot42 View Post
    I wonder what the effect of a nail through the nuts actually is. On first thought you would think not good, but when you consider that a biopsy would consist of a needle being stuck in your ball and a 'core sample' being removed, maybe it wouldn't be such a final thing? Maybe the only issue would be bleeding and risk of infection, which could be controlled... (And of course, missing anything vital on the way through!)

Mind you, from what I've read, you only actually get pain when the nail / needle is passing through the outer wall of the nut, once inside there is no pain as there are no nerve endings. I'd love to have the courage to find out, but I'd want to be absolutely sure it wouldn't be the end of my nuts if I did...
    Oh theres pain when its passing thru the middle. A dull, slightly nauseating ache similar to when youre kicked hard, but much harsher. There is a sharper, pinch-like pain as it passes thru the outer skin.

Thanks

Great video, thank you! I would also love to see the DVD of 4 Japanese women, even if you cannot upload it, could you let us know the name so that we could buy it?