check the ballbusting updates here

Page 86 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2837

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    There is a man, (well half a man) LOL that is on the net that says he accidently shot off his pecker but still has his balls. he says he still cums from his cock stump when he massages his prostate.
    Must be somewhat of bummer (pun intended) waking up in the morning, barely conscious, with the feeling of a phantom appendage only to remember you're dickless and need a finger up your anus to relieve your sexual urges...

look "orgasm destruction" is a great video http://kinkwhore.com/femdom/gelding-...ng-edge-femdom

esto es para no parar de reirse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivvRLE9xtU

Talking o llorar

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    esto es para no parar de reirse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivvRLE9xtU
    Francamente no se si reir o llorar con ese video ajajaja esta mega grotesco pobre de la tipa que alguien la libere de su sufrir jajjaja en fin gracias por el video saludos.

P.t. Pobres de mis oidos

Quote Originally Posted by pegama78 View Post
    Francamente no se si reir o llorar con ese video ajajaja esta mega grotesco pobre de la tipa que alguien la libere de su sufrir jajjaja en fin gracias por el video saludos.

P.t. Pobres de mis oidos

da bastante pena la verdad,y eso que no entiendo muy bien lo que dicen.Tal vez si tuviesen un cuerpo bonito e hiciesen bien la canción.....

ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by buckrix View Post
    Lets see some more cock choppin'!!
    looks like that hurt alot

Love this forum! Thanks to everyone posting pictures and movies involving penectomies.
    Would love to meet or chat with any females in the Phoenix, AZ area looking for a willing penectomy victim.

Supreme Poster

Found this

I had a radical penectomy last May. I have a perineal urethostmy and my lymph nodes were removed in a later surgery. My wife and I have tried various methods and sexual positions. She can orgasm but I cannot.

We have watched erotic movies and even tried anal penetration with me so hopefully my prostate would be stimulated enough for me to have an orgasm. Nothing. Even rubbing the stoma has had no effect. The result is I stay extremely aroused and horney and totally frustrated.

But all is well least she orgasms a lot.

Big Supporter
    Poor bastard

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam View Post
    I had a radical penectomy last May. I have a perineal urethostmy and my lymph nodes were removed in a later surgery. My wife and I have tried various methods and sexual positions. She can orgasm but I cannot.

We have watched erotic movies and even tried anal penetration with me so hopefully my prostate would be stimulated enough for me to have an orgasm. Nothing. Even rubbing the stoma has had no effect. The result is I stay extremely aroused and horney and totally frustrated.

you should make a video with your wife, i think it would be interesting.

Two more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nurse january.jpg   glove.jpg  

The result is I stay extremely aroused and horney and totally frustrated.

SamSam, you naughty boy. I cannot believe you had your peepee chopped off. You are the first guy that I have heard of doing that. Does your wife love it? I bet she is proud to have such a helplessly horny husband. Did you keep your balls. Hopefully, because I think the balls is what gives you the urge to use your dick.
    Sexy dickless SamSam, oh my.

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar

I wish you a speedy and full recovery, and hope you soon find satisfaction.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

SamSam states he found it, not that the person is himself. The text is from MD Junction for those who underwent penectomy http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/pen...omy-and-orgasm. The original poster, Deliveryman, says later in the thread that he had a bilateral orchiectomy due to the frustration of not being able to orgasm.
    Last edited by Intact4Now; 09-20-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Parenthesis inserted by mistake

Supreme Poster
    Sorry guys I only found this story, didn't happen to me lol