check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzycat View Post
    I could see something like that happening where I live. Nobody calls the cops for anything in Philly.

The idea of having boy bits is kinky and kinda smexy...but listening to you guys talk about what you'd do to them makes me glad I don't have a sausage between my legs.
    Shame..I bet you'd be hung like a horse, too.

Drei- Just wait until I get a working pair, then we won't need males any more.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Shame..I bet you'd be hung like a horse, too.

Yeah, right. Knowing my luck, it'd be just like the rest of me: small. I'm already nervous enough in romantic situations...last thing I need is a dangly part that won't get big because of anxiety to add to it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzycat View Post
    Yeah, right. Knowing my luck, it'd be just like the rest of me: small. I'm already nervous enough in romantic situations...last thing I need is a dangly part that won't get big because of anxiety to add to it. XD
    Don't worry, I'd tie it up nice and tight to make sure it couldn't get soft.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

And I dread the day that it happens!

This is me now:
    This is me with the fact that Snoodle has a cock and balls 5 times the size of my own:
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    And I dread the day that it happens!

This is me now:
    This is me with the fact that Snoodle has a cock and balls 5 times the size of my own:
    Yeah, five times the size is about right. Be hard to walk with it, I'd wager..

Teehee. Pun.

Teehee. Pun.
    Interesting pun. The similarities of Wager and Swagger are noticed and the connotation works as a pun, however they are pronounced and spelled very differently.

So.. teehee is right.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    Interesting pun. The similarities of Wager and Swagger are noticed and the connotation works as a pun, however they are pronounced and spelled very differently.

So.. teehee is right.
    Lol, I meant the 'hard to walk' part. XD As in, a hard penis.

Teehee. Pun.
    Five times the size of an average penis would give you a thirty inch penis. I'd imagine it would get embarrassing when your erection exposes itself between your cleavage. And then you might need a ball strap to hold onto your giant testicles, for support, but that's a different story.

Oh, and if you with your giant-five-times-the-size-of-normal-testicles gets busted and your nuts swell up and can't fit into your ball harness...as if they were big before, now busted and swollen! Huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    Five times the size of an average penis would give you a thirty inch penis. I'd imagine it would get embarrassing when your erection exposes itself between your cleavage. And then you might need a ball strap to hold onto your giant testicles, for support, but that's a different story.

Oh, and if you with your giant-five-times-the-size-of-normal-testicles gets busted and your nuts swell up and can't fit into your ball harness...as if they were big before, now busted and swollen! Huge!
    Hm...guess wearing short skirts is mandatory, huh? I should let it all hang out!

Thing about being so massive, like that? It's too big for me to run away.

Big Supporter
    Having a thirty inch one would mean to have an extra reservoir of blood in order to get it erect without falling unconcious.
    It'd simply draw too much blood to be true...

Hm...guess wearing short skirts is mandatory, huh? I should let it all hang out!

If you tried to run you'd probably bust yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
    If you tried to run you'd probably bust yourself.
    Not necessarily a bad thing.

Damn, if I saw you like that, I'd just HAVE to get in a couple shots. You'd see me coming and shield your nuts, so I'd just kick you as hard as I could square in the middle of your huge cock. Then, once you're on the ground whimpering, stomp on your balls. That should leave you with a couple nice, big bruises.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTrans View Post
    Damn, if I saw you like that, I'd just HAVE to get in a couple shots. You'd see me coming and shield your nuts, so I'd just kick you as hard as I could square in the middle of your huge cock. Then, once you're on the ground whimpering, stomp on your balls. That should leave you with a couple nice, big bruises.
    Why stop there?