check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

  1. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    41
    come on guys this is escalating into a cluster fuck or already has... just stop there is no point. if you did not like the video that's okay... but don't say every one here hates someone make love not war we have enough of that in the world

  2. #47
    Supreme Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    90
    The name of this forum is FEMALEdom.com....There were no FEMALES seen or mentioned in this video, therefore, IT DOES NOT BELONG. For Christ's sake, DROP IT.

  3. #48
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangguy View Post
    The name of this forum is FEMALEdom.com....There were no FEMALES seen or mentioned in this video, therefore, IT DOES NOT BELONG. For Christ's sake, DROP IT.
    Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

    The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

    If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

    If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

    If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever.

    I've already posted enough evidence of these threads. If you don't believe it search the forum yourself and you will realize videos like that are a normal event.
    And if you really want to get picky about it, yes there was a female watching the ********** in the video and she was on screen for a few seconds, but like i said that obviously has nothing to do with the reason why those two fellows are arguing with me. This is way beyond point the truth, which is clearly that animal ********** is a normal topic on this forum.

  4. #49
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

    The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

    If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

    If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

    If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever.

    I've already posted enough evidence of these threads. If you don't believe it search the forum yourself and you will realize videos like that are a normal event.
    And if you really want to get picky about it, yes there was a female watching the ********** in the video and she was on screen for a few seconds, but like i said that obviously has nothing to do with the reason why those two fellows are arguing with me. This is way beyond point the truth, which is clearly that animal ********** is a normal topic on this forum.
    FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom

  5. #50
    Supreme Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Tell that to everyone here:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

    Done.

  6. #51
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    LOL - i said take it to them and have a WAR with everyone not just me. NOT ask them politely for a cup of tea with two sugars please.

    All of you sounded so macho here up till now, but you're too scared to take the real deal to all the people in that thread, so you post there as if you don't really have a problem with any of them, rather just me, all modest... mentioning my name as to defer any sort of aggression towards them as a whole but rather a particular figure. Y'all don't sound so tough when the person/people you wanna beat up on is a larger group than you do you? - You feel much more comfortable being the group and attacking one separate person.

    You say "in order to shut me up ?" - What happend to forum this and forum that? I thought it was a community problem - Are you infact admiting that it's just me you want to pick on?

    By mentioning my name in your post you are just showing you don't want to confront them. You would rather beat up on one person in an isolated scenario than take it all to the source.

    Evidence of that is this theory: IF i posted the video on that thread, none of this would have ever taken place because i would have had their shielding, nobody would haven noticed, but obviously because it's not in there you find the perfect opportunity to attack me and take out all your hate for what they like and do on me. Another prime example of xenophobia inspired bullying.

    You're too scared to stand up for what you're defending or you would basically tell everyone in that thread to take their "pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit." as your fellow supporters call it and leave the forum. Oh, don't forget the donkeys, and bulls and sheep and horses too etc. : )

    And then you go on to say specifically "refrain from posting links to videos of men performing castrations." - But what you don't understand is that, ********** is the topic there, this is a femaledom forum and whenever possible girls should be in the videos, but unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

    That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

    Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

    "The video is not posted with homosexual inclinations in mind."

    Following up after i've made that statement several times with re-approaching the "male" topic only shows you have nothing else to say.

    And how come it's so easy for you to just politely ask everyone in that thread who posted videos of a man performing castrations to kindly stop doing so? - Why aren't you giving them a piece of your mind? - Why are you ok with it about them, but it's different with me.

    The reason is this. Like i said several times. It's not because you think i'm doing something wrong based on the established forum atmosphere and norm, but simply because you can't shut me up and you hate me for it, because i defend my self with rational reasons.

    And, instead of starting with a new topic. If you want to continue this debate then address my post points specifically, not some off topic or totally disconnected issue that has nothing to do with what i've posted just now.

    And EVEN if the users in that thread agree and say ok we won't post any more videos of men performing castrations. What would that change here? - Nothing, because i've already said on one of my first posts on page 1 of this thread that the video isn't posted with zoophilic or homosexual motivations and that it is simply a ********** video. A straight forward explanation that any intelligent and civilized person can understand, unless they just want to fight. : )

    So basically. You got nothing on me and i would appreciate it if you just let it go. In any other case i will defend myself.
    If you choose to continue i kindly ask you that you read the thread because i'm tired of replying to the same things over and over again.

    Thank you.

  7. #52
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    LOL - i said take it to them and have a WAR with everyone not just me. NOT ask them politely for a cup of tea with two sugars please.

    All of you sounded so macho here up till now, but you're too scared to take the real deal to all the people in that thread, so you post there as if you don't really have a problem with any of them, rather just me, all modest... mentioning my name as to defer any sort of aggression towards them as a whole but rather a particular figure. Y'all don't sound so tough when the person/people you wanna beat up on is a larger group than you do you? - You feel much more comfortable being the group and attacking one separate person.

    You say "in order to shut me up ?" - What happend to forum this and forum that? I thought it was a community problem - Are you infact admiting that it's just me you want to pick on?

    By mentioning my name in your post you are just showing you don't want to confront them. You would rather beat up on one person in an isolated scenario than take it all to the source.

    Evidence of that is this theory: IF i posted the video on that thread, none of this would have ever taken place because i would have had their shielding, nobody would haven noticed, but obviously because it's not in there you find the perfect opportunity to attack me and take out all your hate for what they like and do on me. Another prime example of xenophobia inspired bullying.

    You're too scared to stand up for what you're defending or you would basically tell everyone in that thread to take their "pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit." as your fellow supporters call it and leave the forum. Oh, don't forget the donkeys, and bulls and sheep and horses too etc. : )

    And then you go on to say specifically "refrain from posting links to videos of men performing castrations." - But what you don't understand is that, ********** is the topic there, this is a femaledom forum and whenever possible girls should be in the videos, but unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

    That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

    Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

    "The video is not posted with homosexual inclinations in mind."

    Following up after i've made that statement several times with re-approaching the "male" topic only shows you have nothing else to say.

    And how come it's so easy for you to just politely ask everyone in that thread who posted videos of a man performing castrations to kindly stop doing so? - Why aren't you giving them a piece of your mind? - Why are you ok with it about them, but it's different with me.

    The reason is this. Like i said several times. It's not because you think i'm doing something wrong based on the established forum atmosphere and norm, but simply because you can't shut me up and you hate me for it, because i defend my self with rational reasons.

    And, instead of starting with a new topic. If you want to continue this debate then address my post points specifically, not some off topic or totally disconnected issue that has nothing to do with what i've posted just now.

    And EVEN if the users in that thread agree and say ok we won't post any more videos of men performing castrations. What would that change here? - Nothing, because i've already said on one of my first posts on page 1 of this thread that the video isn't posted with zoophilic or homosexual motivations and that it is simply a ********** video. A straight forward explanation that any intelligent and civilized person can understand, unless they just want to fight. : )

    So basically. You got nothing on me and i would appreciate it if you just let it go. In any other case i will defend myself.
    If you choose to continue i kindly ask you that you read the thread because i'm tired of replying to the same things over and over again.

    Thank you.
    FemaleDom...

  8. #53
    Big Supporter frostbyte252252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    303
    By the way snakeskin sectioned means thrown in bedlam.
    DO IT!

  9. #54
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    By the way snakeskin sectioned means thrown in bedlam.
    Thanx frostbyte252252. - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

    PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
    I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.

  10. #55
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Thanx frostbyte252252. - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

    PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
    I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.
    sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

    Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.

  11. #56
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

    Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.
    Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

    It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do

  12. #57
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Since you've become a regular follower of my thread now Bremuse0 i found some cool videos for you.

    Do enjoy!

    Farm **********.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk (looks like a bull)

  13. #58
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Actually i think you might like this one better it's a little more explicit.
    I know you'll enjoy them just as much as the piglet

    Donkey ********** by Vet

  14. #59
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Horse **********

    The reason i like this one compared to all the other videos on the net is that it's pretty fast, there is no unnecessary pulling and yanking which always tends to seem more painful for the animal.

    And the dog eats it's the horses balls my friend loved that part lol

  15. #60
    Supreme Poster snakeskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    95
    Some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •