check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

definitely slow in here giggles

WOW giggles guess i know how to kill a thread sorry giggles

Exclamation time

Quote Originally Posted by slavecherie100 View Post
    WOW giggles guess i know how to kill a thread sorry giggles
    no, I've need this, just hav`ant had time to read yet, & Comment after, I will.

Kudo"s on the Story..

Actually, its a very erotic and dark story. Kudo's for sharing this with us!

Big Supporter
    how do you cut off a hillbilly's penis?..........kick his sister in the chin

Smile Nice

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    Nice one, funny. He shouldn't had it in her Mouth.

You've certainly got some talent judging by your great story slavecherie100.
    Loved it.
    Diffy

slavecherie100 ANYTHING to do with this subject is brilliant in my opinion, as for the artists that create these things...

Lol, i am more a visual person, just ask my old english teacher! lol! So reading stories i dont do that often, BUT, like i said, ANY artist ,being a writer or a visual image creator that deal with this subject matter, they both are absolutely fantastic in my opinion as is their works!!!!!!

Just thought i would say, as you seemed a little disappointed about no quick responce, lol, too many sticky keyboards to type on no doubt!

fun to cum

So here I am sitting here with my halls nice and smooth a little lube a pair of elastrator pliers and about 20 little green bands in a little sip lock bag waiting for about 1.30 Sunday morning to be able to finally feel the sensation of my halls being strangled to death by a small piece of rubber. I've been thinking about this one moment for the last 6 odd years and I could hardly contain my excitement when I walked into my local rural produce and stock feed place and saw it. It was right near the front counter as I was waiting to pay for my stuff. It was in a clear plastic bag a nice masculine blue with a box of the little green rings next to it. My fantasy is becoming a very arousing reality as the days pass. I'll kelp you updated on the progress I make

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    Nice one

And very nice story slavecherry =) I like the idea more whenthe girl would let u live as her slave just without cock and balls ;D

http://xhamster.com/movies/874212/ne...d_an_ball.html
    It's just about the title and no ********** play, but it looks so painfull and hot that it could fit in here.

Also I have a questions to all men and women here which enjoy Cock and ball torture and/or ballbusting. Don't u think you would miss that kind of play after a ********** or penectomy?

And does anyone know if a guy got in history a penis or testicle transplantation? I mean there are enough organs for that if u think about how much livers,kidneys and so on are transplanted every year and noone cares about the genitals *g*
    Wouldn't it be greate to have the chance to get ********* or penectomised (is this the verb oO) by your girl every half a year with that possibility

Also for guys which aren't happy with their dick size, this would their big chance hrhr
    My fantasy would be, to get so often and hard ballbusting by my female friend until they get ruptured and then, just let have new ones transplantated for being able to go on with that kind of fun =)

Quote Originally Posted by facepalm View Post
    And does anyone know if a guy got in history a penis or testicle transplantation? I mean there are enough organs for that if u think about how much livers,kidneys and so on are transplanted every year and noone cares about the genitals *g*
    Wouldn't it be greate to have the chance to get ********* or penectomised (is this the verb oO) by your girl every half a year with that possibility

Also for guys which aren't happy with their dick size, this would their big chance hrhr
    My fantasy would be, to get so often and hard ballbusting by my female friend until they get ruptured and then, just let have new ones transplantated for being able to go on with that kind of fun =)
    Yes there was a successful transplantation in 2006, see here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_transplantation