check the ballbusting updates here

Page 50 of 468 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

This is my best fotos and images.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar

There is 6Mb.
    Password to archive: "ckat".

If you don't have RAR archiver, told me.

Big Supporter

**********, the ultimate ballbust

I kind of think of femdom ********** as the ultimate ballbust. It certainly would be extremely and excrutiatingly painful if done without anesthesia. It is certainly complete and total destruction of the male at the hands of a woman, and I'm sure for some women it would also be the ultimate power trip.

For a man to have his last erection and his last cum totally under the control and at the hands of a woman as she was cutting out his testicles and his testicles and his manhood was being destroyed at her hands. I'm sure she would seem like Goddess Almighty to him and that they would both be feeling her total and absolute power over him, and I'm sure it would be an extremely intense experience for both of them.

In many ways the ultimate ballbust.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Ckat View Post
    This is my best fotos and images.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar

There is 6Mb.
    Password to archive: "ckat".

If you don't have RAR archiver, told me.
    Thanks

Big Supporter

How long does it take her, and what would it really be like?

Excuse me for asking some of these questions but I was just wondering. I know how some of these questions will sound and come across, but I question and wonder about all kinds of things, and with my femdom ********** fantasies I have wondered about the questions I'm asking here. Just wanted to know.

When a veterinarian or a farmer surgically castrates a male farm animal such as a pig, how does she perform the ********** and how long does it take her to do it?

When she gelds a stallion, how does she perform the surgery and how long does it take her to perform the **********?

When a veterinarian neuters a male dog, how does she perform the surgery and how long does it take her to perform the ********** surgery?

When the ********** is performed by a woman, I have wondered if a male animal ever had an erection or even ejaculated while she was performing the ********** surgery on him. In cases where a man was ********* for medical reasons and the surgeon was a woman, did a man ever have an erection or even cum while she was performing the ********** surgery on him?

Are there cases where a woman actually performed a true femdom ********** on a man against his will? If so, how did she perform the ********** surgery on him and how long did it take her to perform the **********? In the few rare cases where this has happened for real, did he have an erection or even cum while she was performing the ********** on him?

When a surgeon castrates a man for medical reasons, how does she perform that surgical procedure and how long does it take her to perform it?

I have wondered three things.

1. How would she perform a ********** surgery, the procedure she would use to do it?

2. How long would it take her to perform the ********** surgery on him? In my fantasies the castratrix masturbates me or somehow ****** me to cum at least twice while she is performing the ********** because she wants me to be milked dry or drained of sperm, semen, and male fluids when she completes the **********. Also, after she has cut the second cord and has cut off both my testicles, she destroys the erectile nerves in my penis so I will never be able to have another erection. I imagine these things would add some time to the ********** surgery. But how long would a ********** take for her to perform? Might she make the operation last longer than it really has to so she herself can enjoy it more?

3. What would it really be like for me to be put on an operating table by an all woman surgical team and then find out a woman was going to ******** me and it would be for real? Most of all, what would it really be like for me while she is performing the ********** surgery on me? What would it really be like for me while undergoing ********** surgery performed by a beautiful young woman, what would I feel and experience physically, sexually, and emotionally while she is performing the ********** surgery on me?

Also what would it be like for me afterword? Suppose it really worked out this way, what would it really be like for me as a eunuch personally serving and worshipping the woman who performed the ********** surgery on me the woman at whose hands my manhood had been destroyed, serving and worshipping her as her personal eunuch slave/pet?

Like I said, I know how some of these questions sound and come across, but I wonder about all kins of things and ask questions, and with my femdom ********** fantasies I have wondered what the true answers to the questions I've asked here are.

what about this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rhodesa015.jpg   thomue19681160125750.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by telisstallone View Post
    what about this?
    Thank you. What about more?

a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ianb007.jpg   rhodesa010.jpg   rhodesa011.jpg   rhodesa017.jpg  

great pix teli.

the middle picture is good

Smile

This is the first time I come here, I am addict to **********, ballbusting. I love these things. It's great to find this forum, just like home.thank you all

Banned
    Moderator of this forum: PLEASE don't ban me for posting this clip. I just saw it. It has to do with self ********** and it on a clip. HMMM. To play it safe, I'll wait to see if anyone else wants to see it. Sorry, there no domme/lady doing the **********. But if there was a domme doing it, this is what she would see.
    Nwport348

I want to

I would like to see the clip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1126387113810.png  

I hope you like these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails femcas2.jpg   femcas1.jpg   femcas3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Something I would still like to see are some femdom ********** pics where the castratrix is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.