check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Hybrid View

That Got Me Thinkin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpYE1...eature=related
    this got me ASKING QUESTIONS instead of giving answers. Whitch is a GOOD THING.

For one person this video is "blah blah blah, let us cut some balls off"
    But for the other is a sexual stimulant. For me it is a way of mankind. Rushing through You all, a need. I never wanted to loose balls,my precious jewels. But I don't seem to care, when someone or some animal looses balls, about what he or it feels phisically. It's about loosing balls, it's obvious, i think that everyone should feel free to show their approvement or disaprovement after watching those ********** videos.
    YES ********** IS REAL. And on top of it, it is popular. And on top of that sh^t, it is somehow, an interesting issue, for little ME! (I know what I'm doing)
    Holy Shit PEOPLE HAVE SOULS>?>?>? Do testicles have feelings? What I'm trying to say is: Think for yourself,or get the fuck down there and save thoose horse balls or SHUT THE FUCK UP ********** haters!

And another thing, can some beautiful lady cut some of my enemies balls? I'm willing to watch. But no safeword included. Only a safesound, the sound of a pair of balls hitting the floor! That is the sound to make it work to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpYE1...eature=related
    Think for yourself,or get the fuck down there and save thoose horse balls or SHUT THE FUCK UP ********** haters!

And another thing, can some beautiful lady cut some of my enemies balls? I'm willing to watch.

Enemies ? Do You have enemies in this forum ValmarIrenicus ?
    I do not have ( I DO hope )