Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Julie's Fetishes (Part 2)

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar

Hairbrush to the cunt

Cartoon cuntbusting

hell ! one of the best thread here for sure

Hi, found a new site that might interest you, its at http://sex-bound.com. Got a gallery link at top left that leads to some good pics of women having being hurt. Looks like most of the stuff is from whippedass and wiredpussy along with a few others. Not a bad site to get free stuff from either, mainly pics but if you follow some of the links there are some free trailers that look good.

can you please post some of those as individual files or as a couple of zip files? that torrent was gonna take me over a day to download.

Quote Originally Posted by abcqwerty View Post
    can you please post some of those as individual files or as a couple of zip files? that torrent was gonna take me over a day to download.
    or just rapidshare/megauplaod etc.. files and not .torrent? i can't download them cause of my dsl provider

on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCW9ZHYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    Not sure if it has a name, but have done it myself and done it to other girls. I LOV E it, nad yes it hurts, not like a good kick. I would say it probably is more like a girl standing on a guys balls as compared to a kick, but it HURTS and thats got to be good
    It sounds like it would be more of a stinging pain, like having a plank to your nose?

I couldn't compare ball pain to any other pain in the world, but... I bet ball pain and cunt pain are ALSO entirely different...

It's just too curious, isn't it?
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    It sounds like it would be more of a stinging pain, like having a plank to your nose?

I couldn't compare ball pain to any other pain in the world, but... I bet ball pain and cunt pain are ALSO entirely different...

It's just too curious, isn't it?
    If u are talking about it being just a 'stinging pain' when a girl gets kicked between the legs, then I suggest u do a little more research on femail anatomy A good kick 'where it counts the most' is WAY beyound any 'stinging pain' I have EVER had. You do have to remember tho, like I have sadi MANY time in this thread and the orininal one, I am NOT comparing pussy pain to ball pain and NEVER will, just trying to get it thru the heads of the guys here that it DOES hurt and a LOT more than just a slap on the thigh or a kick in the shins A well placed kick, yes it IS harder to hurt a girl there, will have any girl on the ground screaming in extreme pain

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    If u are talking about it being just a 'stinging pain' when a girl gets kicked between the legs, then I suggest u do a little more research on femail anatomy A good kick 'where it counts the most' is WAY beyound any 'stinging pain' I have EVER had. You do have to remember tho, like I have sadi MANY time in this thread and the orininal one, I am NOT comparing pussy pain to ball pain and NEVER will, just trying to get it thru the heads of the guys here that it DOES hurt and a LOT more than just a slap on the thigh or a kick in the shins A well placed kick, yes it IS harder to hurt a girl there, will have any girl on the ground screaming in extreme pain
    It's strange to read that it hurt. I know that it must hurt, everywere we get kicked on our body it hurts.

I'm curious how it feels and how long it takes for a girl to recover. I know that it's different with each girl, like with men.

I think that it hurts more there for a girl then get kicked in the stumach because it's a geniatle, it's important for our body.

I hope I learn a lot more of cuntbusting and ballbusting. It isn't the same I think but the two things hurt and can hurt a lot I've red.

Who knows, sometime I met a girl and then I see it with my own eyes

Greetings