check the ballbusting updates here

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by somaticlips View Post
    From Andrea:
    "I as a victim of child molestation when i was 9 and 13 and as a victim of **** when i was 18(to make matters worse i lost my virginity then) i been hoping for a while now to see some real punishment for these pigs, its so irritating and saddening to see the news about a person who had committed crimes before ****/kill/molest a child or any other person for that matter, why are we being so lenient toward these criminals? i don’t get it, they destroy the lives of thousands but the law its too afraid to destroy their lives, this thing called justice does not seem too just to me.
    i don’t believe felons should have rights, incarcerating them its not enough they get out and do it again, its not fair to them so take their reproductive right taken away? boo freaking hoo we the victims didn’t have the choice so why should they? if it was up to me i would cut their balls and penis off, im sure if that was the punishment most guys would think twice about it, they would be less likely to do if they knew that would happen. no third strike."

And from Amelia:
    April 12, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    "To me, ********** combined with other preventative measures may be okay.
    ********** stops someone from being able to **** with a penis. Therefore it will successfully stop some forms of sexual reoffending.
    ********** also reduces sexual desire to some extent (I think!). **** is about sex as well as power. Taking the sexual desire motive for ****** away from convicted rapists will to some extent reduce their desire to **** again. This may be enough to prevent them ****** or sexually offending again. Yes, they will still have a desire for exerting power that they may excercise through other criminal acts (ie. battery) – but at least they will have less of a desire for sexualised violence.
    If ********** reduces rates of sexual reoffending ********** is fine by me. ********** & releasing sexual offenders is cheaper than incarcerating them for ever. There are also many repeat sexual offenders who are eventually released yet still pose a reasonable risk of reoffending. If they have to be released, at the least they should be *********.
    Using ********** as one method of **** prevention is problematic in that it sends the idea that testosterone predisposes men towards ******, and that all men must actively suppress their natural urges to **** (with ********** being the threat looming over their heads if they do not manage to do so). However, if ********** works with some sexual offenders, then using ********** – alone with other methods of prevention – is fine by me."

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommenta...s?poll_id=2115 is also a very good discussing, with many comments by women.

********** sex offenders is a hot idea, but somehow I wouldn't find myself supporting any legislature allowing it.

Firstly - I don't know if cutting off the balls would even stop people's desires to break laws regarding sex. I think it would reduce the power of sexual desires, but would it really stop the crime?
    Secondly - I'm not citing statistics, but I'm sure there are quite a few sex offenders who are likely innocent...
    Thirdly - Things that are irreversible, such as ********** and the death penalty, I don't like at all. If someone is to die, they will sit in prison until they die of old age. I'm willing to pay my tax dollars for that.

But there is one thing on my mind... There's a lot of violence in prison systems... Cutting off some balls might calm that down, y'know... Maybe prison would be a friendlier place if they chopped off your balls when you walked in the door... Or, they could threaten to ******** troublesome inmates. :P.

If sex offenders had the choice of ********** for a lighter sentence, I would be semi-okay with that.

EDIT: Haha at this reply in your link
    "I hate testicles! Before males reach maturity, we should have them lopped off. This would cure many of the worlds problems. The male brain is poisoned by testosterone!

Anonymous"
    That would work for about 1 generation. And it would also contribute to a horrible world where the youngest person alive is like 71 years old.

Might as well start ********** at birth.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Lightbulb sex offenders

Cute Erica BB,

Girls could still have fun ********** or/& Penectomy, (Just for the fun of it)
    good Practice?

for me it's just Fantasy, I wanna Keep mine.
    but I post Short Stories (Str8/Kinky/Pain) on EA, & Posted one here on this Forum.
    if anyone checks them out Comments are Welcome.

The men in that Snoodle knows are lucky to have a girl that would do that for them

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    Cute Erica BB,

Girls could still have fun ********** or/& Penectomy, (Just for the fun of it)
    good Practice?

for me it's just Fantasy, I wanna Keep mine.
    but I post Short Stories (Str8/Kinky/Pain) on EA, & Posted one here on this Forum.
    if anyone checks them out Comments are Welcome.
    Yeah, It's always been a fantasy for me, and actually ********** someone is a bit much for me.

I guess you could say I wouldn't have the balls to do it. It's a paradox, I guess. I wouldn't have the balls to take away a man's balls, but I would have the balls if I did do it.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Supreme Poster
    Blood and all that isn't nice. That's why it's better to just crush them. A few bangs with a hammer. And if you go softer, life's more exciting if you don't know whether your balls are broken or not at first.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    Yeah, It's always been a fantasy for me, and actually ********** someone is a bit much for me.

I guess you could say I wouldn't have the balls to do it. It's a paradox, I guess. I wouldn't have the balls to take away a man's balls, but I would have the balls if I did do it.

You could just use an elastrator to ******** a male. Its easy to use, there is no blood at all and you "must not have balls" to do this!
    What do you think about this method?

Its so easy, give a guy some knock-out drops, place the elastrator band around his balls and leave!

Ahaha that last quote is the funniest thing I've ever heard about BB!! XD XD

so what type of BB do you most favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadeto View Post
    You could just use an elastrator to ******** a male. Its easy to use, there is no blood at all and you "must not have balls" to do this!
    What do you think about this method?

Its so easy, give a guy some knock-out drops, place the elastrator band around his balls and leave!
    My favorite method! I wouldn't leave, though. I'd wanna watch, and maaaaaybe give him a little suck before he's fixed.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

This kind of means that once you do it the first time there is no stopping. Once you get your first set of balls you will have the balls to do it and wehn you do it you will have much more confidence (more balls ) and then there is no turning back

Cool Ea

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    My favorite method! I wouldn't leave, though. I'd wanna watch, and maaaaaybe give him a little suck before he's fixed.
    Hello Snoodle. was reading some of your Story Post on EA.
    nice ones

Did you see any of mine ?

********** sex offenders is a hot idea, but somehow I wouldn't find myself supporting any legislature allowing it.

Firstly - I don't know if cutting off the balls would even stop people's desires to break laws regarding sex. I think it would reduce the power of sexual desires, but would it really stop the crime?
    Secondly - I'm not citing statistics, but I'm sure there are quite a few sex offenders who are likely innocent...
    Thirdly - Things that are irreversible, such as ********** and the death penalty, I don't like at all. If someone is to die, they will sit in prison until they die of old age. I'm willing to pay my tax dollars for that.

But there is one thing on my mind... There's a lot of violence in prison systems... Cutting off some balls might calm that down, y'know... Maybe prison would be a friendlier place if they chopped off your balls when you walked in the door... Or, they could threaten to ******** troublesome inmates. :P.

If sex offenders had the choice of ********** for a lighter sentence, I would be semi-okay with that.

EDIT: Haha at this reply in your link
    "I hate testicles! Before males reach maturity, we should have them lopped off. This would cure many of the worlds problems. The male brain is poisoned by testosterone!

Anonymous"
    That would work for about 1 generation. And it would also contribute to a horrible world where the youngest person alive is like 71 years old.

Might as well start ********** at birth.

Erica, i bet doing that to sex offenders would probably fix repeat offenders but i do agree that I am not sure if i could support laws requiring it. i'd say through them into a room with a few people in there with one thing on their mind destroying his balls, even if they don't completely destroy his balls he might learn his lesson hopefully

Did we just become best friends?

Lol, jk.

Quote Originally Posted by hardnutz26
    This kind of means that once you do it the first time there is no stopping. Once you get your first set of balls you will have the balls to do it and wehn you do it you will have much more confidence (more balls ) and then there is no turning back
    Like a snowball down a hill.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo
    so what type of BB do you most favor?
    Punching.

Big Supporter
    Yes i know you are the elastrator queen!! Love you

I wrote a few stories from you on the eunuch board, fantastic!

Could you wrote also a story about elastrator **********?
    Love to read about helpless males, tied down and have a look at their banded dying balls!

Thanks

Would be great if you could band my balls too! But i hope you let me go in time then

ballbusting

Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.
    Woww!!! I love U. U can knee my balls as often as U like.

Where do U live?...so I can come to visit.