The chapter 3 is up enjoy and tell me what you think about the story
Thanks to the ones who have already commented
For the dialogue:
kimigawa jim
chapter 3

"Ms, you have told us that we can tie the balls one by one for separate them better".
"Yes Jenny, take this two yarns and go put this around each nut".
After doin'it she began to pull them and asked Lena to take the yarn of the left's and the two girls grasp them as hard as the can.
They grasped them down and Lena brutally put up her's splitting the pain in (and between Xd)my balls.But this was nothing than what they had done to me after.
Jenny and Lena pulled them right backward, then, Tara and mary went behind them and help them to pull my gonads backward, this was already extremy hurt,
but what makes me skrieked louder was what were doing Ms Kimigawa and Nina: they came close to my nuts and began to slap and squeeze them softly at the begining but harshly after.
They were doing the competition of the one who is flattenig the most my balls when squeezing .
Then, Nina took her breast in my in my mouth while saying "shut up".
The teacher said anything in her ear and they began to laugh: and I saw their mouth coming close to my balls; then I saw their mouth opening and I saw i saw them closing with a ball between the 2 jaws.
Before pressing I saw nina smirking"this time I'll win"and next, I yelled in agony for the pressure the two girls were inflicting to me.
For growing the pain the 4 others pulled down the yarns while keeping them stretched and when i begin to forget the ache caused by yarns two girls streched one right and the two other streched left,
causing more and more pain.
After biting Nina and Miss kimigawa raised them up and gave hard kicks in my stretched-tied up nuts, that I nearly can't feel anymore.
It has been passed more than 30min since they begin to slap them and now Kimigawa said that she will go out to search for eating.
I say in myself "they will let me a little break" and then Tara asked"Can we continue to torture him?"
Ms respond "Sure, however the pain will escape"and she looked at me"I think you should thanks me for preventing you to vanish with my drink, however you should have lost the opportinity to be tortured like that and to feel so much pain."
"
Hmmmm"I blushed.
"I'm not joking!"she said and a kick arrived in my balls.
Th-Thank you."
"thank you what?" and a second kick arrived in my balls.
"Thank you Ms."a third kick arrived in my balls.
"B-But wha.."Mistress" she said with a fourth kick.
"Thank you mistress" and she enchained"I know that you like when we hurt you and that you want us to contimue, right?".
"No, It's too hurt"and this time I undergo 20 kicks next she softly caress my balls and whisper in my hear:
"You know, my sweet boy I can buy scissors in addition to the food if it's what you wants"
"Y-Yes, I like it and I want more";
"It's better" she says "but it miss anything"and she give 20 hard slaps to my balls.
"M-Mistress,i want it Mistress";
"Nice, so girls you can play with him during i go take some food"
Then,they hanged yarns to some hangers on the wall and I supported 15 goods min of slaps, kicks, punches, biting, squeezes, twistes, stretching, squishing; blows from the elbow,shoulder,arm,knees,legs,boobs(yes really);
and when the teacher come they were all in panties, crushing my balls with their asses:my erect begining to get down they decided to remove theirskirts and so Mary managed to use her ass on my balls.
Next the girls ask to the place they will eat, and Kimigawa began to untie my nuts and remove the strap.
before i can try to escape She give an extremely strong kick in my balls,"After that, i'm not sure you can move, even your fingers"she laught.And then she puts the straps on the floor and put my 4 members inside
and tightened the straps.
I was now on the ground and Kimigawa said"this is where we will eat"and she puts her ass on my head being careful to not cut my respiration because she will stay here for several minutes, and then, she puts her feets on my cock&balls.
The other girls sat on my body and put their feets on my cock&balls to grow the pressure."Enjoy your meal girls"