check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

You see...

"Girls are...", I know, sentencs shouldn't start like this, but what if it IS so?

Generally speaking I have the strong impression that most girls/women would not have much scruples doing something very harsh to you BUT...
    they don't have a reason to do so and they need a reason.
    They have no motiv to emasculate you or anybody.
    Maybe they "play" for you if they think they owe it in some way.
    Or, the simplest way, they do it because you pay for it.

Genrally girls/women don't do what they want to. It's just a different strategy. It's a social strategy, because it has to do with deals and trades. Never reveal what you really want. Get it along the way. Always keep in mind that if you got something that you wanted, then mostly you owe to somebody. But if you did something you didn't want, then somebody owes to you.
    What girls/women want is people doing things for them, owing them.
    And that covers sex too.

And finally, girls/women very very often are much more earnest then guys.
    They think a lot. And the don't have to much interests in games/playing just for the sake of playing.

So, transfer that to your **********-fatasys.
    The simple and clear situation. That is something girl/women have no real interest in. The fact that you are passive. And of course, that you don't make them an orgasm if they ******** you...

V8rebel

Quote Originally Posted by nutmenow View Post
    Any more tips on finding that special someone? Maybe a personals website???
    Hi there,i am a new member,know what you mean about finding women to
    participate in kinky sex games,its difficult! Personally i have found married
    women to be more willing, try to find one without a jealous husband, or else HE might put your balls in a vice! Start with some light B&D games (get her
    horny for you when your not together) you need to make a woman horny in
    her MIND! As to where to meet, try a swingers club, or try ALT.COM this is a
    B&D / S&M meeting site! Dont know about your country, but in mine there are a lot of kinky women on that site! Above all be careful, there are lots of
    sadistic women who love to inflict pain on all of the male body, genitals
    included! Personally i not into pain, but ********** fantasy games are so much fun! And yes, you will find a few women who have these fantasies, they will tend to be only girl in family with 1 or more older brothers (penis envy Freud would say!) Good luck, stay safe in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by V8REBEL View Post
    Hi there,i am a new member,know what you mean about finding women to
    participate in kinky sex games,its difficult! Personally i have found married
    women to be more willing, try to find one without a jealous husband, or else HE might put your balls in a vice! Start with some light B&D games (get her
    horny for you when your not together) you need to make a woman horny in
    her MIND! As to where to meet, try a swingers club, or try ALT.COM this is a
    B&D / S&M meeting site! Dont know about your country, but in mine there are a lot of kinky women on that site! Above all be careful, there are lots of
    sadistic women who love to inflict pain on all of the male body, genitals
    included! Personally i not into pain, but ********** fantasy games are so much fun! And yes, you will find a few women who have these fantasies, they will tend to be only girl in family with 1 or more older brothers (penis envy Freud would say!) Good luck, stay safe in your search!
    hi,i am a new member,how could i permissioned to access this page

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticSara View Post
    I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop
    - - - Sara
    Hi,

This is my first post here and as a means of introduction, I have had some sort of ********** fantasy since I was 10 and I am 35 now. I have been in therapy off and on for 10 years, not specifically for ********** fantasies, but the topic has come up. I am no closer to understanding "why" I have these fantasies than I was 10 years ago.

I have primarily explored these fantasies with phone sex operators. One operator hung up on me because she panicked and didn't know how to proceed with my fantasy. The typical operator has had a similar response to Sadistic Sara, often being intrigued by the idea but not something that she could actually do.

I would be interested to hear from others what turns them on about this fantasy and specifically if anyone else has fantasies that go beyond **********. In my case, ********** is only the start of what a woman or women do to me or another man. Most of my fantasies also involve some some sort of dismemberment, skinning, disembowling and other tortures to the male body. An aspect of these fantasies that turn me on is that the women derive a great deal of pleasure from the screaming the man does as they are doing these things. Female pleasure in male pain and suffering I have always found erotic. I have no idea "why". From stories and other threads on other sites I have read there are common themes in my fantasies that others have had as well. I personally would like a better understanding of where such a thing comes from. I would be interested to learn from other's experience with their fantasies.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by swtoby View Post
    I would be interested to hear from others what turns them on about this fantasy and specifically if anyone else has fantasies that go beyond **********.

I think most people who have femdom ********** fantasies can relate to and identify with the feelings and so on you have talked about here with your femdom ********** fantasies. for a long time I thought I was the only one who had such fantasies. Then I found The Eunuch Archive (eunuch.org) and I found out there are quite a number of people who have ********** fantasies. So you are not alone in having femdom ********** fantasies.

You asked what turns me on about this fantasy. I think what really turns me on about femdom ********** is the idea of women having that kind of total and absolute power over men, of her totally destroying him, of women having total omnipotence over men as if women are God.

What turns me on about my femdom ********** fantasy is a woman having total absolute power over me, of her totally destroying me, of me being completely under a woman's power and totally at her mercy as if she herself is God.

By the way, I view and worship God solely as female, to me God is really Goddess and that is how I think of, view, and worship God, as female, as Goddess.

In my femdom ********** fantasies, as she performs the ********** surgery on me, the castratrix becomes and is Goddess Herself and I worship her as Goddess as she cuts my nuts out and my manhood is destroyed at her hands, and it is worship of her that will continue forever after the operation.

In my fantasies I am my manhood. As the castratrix slowly cuts out my testicles and my manhood is destroyed at her hands, what she is destroying is my very being and my very essence. My total being and my total essence is being sacrificed to The Goddess at Her own hands as She surgically castrates me. Like Goddess/Creatrix, She is creating me into what She wants me to be to serve and worship Her as She wants me to serve and worship Her.

As she performs ********** surgery on me and my manhood is destroyed at her hands, the castratrix absorbs me and my very being and essence into herself and into her very being and essence so that she and I are eternally united eternally one with each other. Through the castratrix I am eternally united with The Goddess. That is how it feels to me, so for me it is much more and much deeper than just something sexual. For me femdom ********** and my femdom ********** fantasies are something very deeply spiritual.

In my fantasies the castratrix becomes and is The Goddess. ********* and emasculated at her hands I will forever worship her and forever belong completely to her.

I have tried to figure out what it is I'm really searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies. I think that what I'm searching for through them is something much more and much deeper than just physically my testicles being surgically removed and my manhood destroyed at the hands of a woman. I think what I'm really searching for through them is something deeply spiritual and my femdom ********** fantasies are how that something spiritual is being manifested in the physical.

I know some of this seems really way out and strange, but you did ask and that is what in my femdom ********** fantasies that turn me on, and that is how it feels down inside me.

Big Supporter

See...

Although women love to be treated as a goddess, that doesn't mean they want to behave like one.

One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
    im a pretty big football playerish guy, and so maybe i just like the intellectual stimulation of the role reversal.

ive been trying to figure it out for a while though really

Registered Member

why we enjoy

Im not sure why i enjoy cbt so much, but i love the idea of having a woman take me by the balls and force me to obey her. The idea of being tied up by a stranger and her making me tink she was going to ******** me is a huge turn on, as long as she doesnt go through with it in the end. However if I could be ********* and then wave a wand and grow them back theres no telling how many times and different ways i would like to have it done. Its the fantasy of having them taken. If it really happen though and you couldnt grow them back all the fun woud be gone.
    One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

This is a "don't try this at home" topic.
    Guys: Don't play around at this with a gal that you don't know and trust. The results would be very permanent, and would really put an end to your fun and games!

--
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- - - Sara

Thailand!
    Here you can get your nuts loped off cheap! for real!
    http://www.mangozeen.com/**********-ala-thailand.htm

Family threatened ********** question

Anyone have a fantasy or have had a threat to your balls by a family member during an argument or something? I find it extremely arousing to imagine a dirty sexy mommy or aunt or sisters walking in on a guy masturbating after being instructed not to; and being held up, huiliated and even having the girl/girls threaten to cut em off right there and then if he ever does it again. Just a quick thought. Any stories or events from life would be greatly appreciated

My wife threatens to crush my balls or stomp them flat or till they pop. Not really cutting them off although she certainly likes the idea of cutting both cock and balls off of rapists, molesters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dommom16 View Post
    Anyone have a fantasy or have had a threat to your balls by a family member during an argument or something? I find it extremely arousing to imagine a dirty sexy mommy or aunt or sisters walking in on a guy masturbating after being instructed not to; and being held up, huiliated and even having the girl/girls threaten to cut em off right there and then if he ever does it again. Just a quick thought. Any stories or events from life would be greatly appreciated
    try this link below they have plenty of stories to keep your nuts boiling i remember reading a story about a sista who cut off his brothers balls because she found him masturbating in his bedroom.

http://www.eunuch.org/

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maimedmuc View Post
    Thailand!
    Here you can get your nuts loped off cheap! for real!
    http://www.mangozeen.com/**********-ala-thailand.htm
    Hm, They said castrations were available for $130 a real bargain until you realize it's $2,000 or more for air passage and a place to stay while there. Still, nice to know what's available.

I was bored!!
    Last edited by slim; 04-26-2008 at 01:32 PM.

I find this make-believe game to be exciting. A real turn-on!
    By the way, in Mexico I worked as veterinary assistant, and have ********* farm animals of all sizes. I'm familiar with the different ways to do it.

I wouldn't really ******** a guy, though. Well, not unless he was ****** me or something, and there was nothing else I could do to stop him.

- - - Sara
    I can't tell you why, but this is my favorite game too. I just wish girls would play it with me more often. As to why... it's probably because I'd do basically anything to please a woman, and if my nuts are good to eat, then... well, that's the fantasy anyway.