Quote Originally Posted by Rykkter57 View Post
This is true! And I would be lying if I said that I didn't find that scenario hot, at least to some extent. She has said on numerous occasions that if she ever did follow through with it, she would most certainly find a way to preserve it and keep it on display, so that I would be constantly reminded that she took it from me. She also said shed make a mold of it before taking it, so she could always have a toy made that looked and felt just like it, for later use. Further, she is actually bi-sexual, and would love using the replica of me on another girl right in front of me, as if to use "my cock" to pleasure her.

For now, we are having fun acting out different scenarios for how she would do it and what she would do with it afterwards. We push it pretty close sometimes, but I don't think we'd ever follow through with it. As I said before, she has a fascination, almost obsession, with my cock that prevents her from doing so. Who knows, maybe one day that will change and off it goes! We have actually talked about the "what ifs" and ultimately we have decided that if she ever decided she truly wanted to do it, I would let her. She is in the medical profession (surgical), and of course would do it correctly, while hopefully maintaining the sexiness of the act.
Wow!.... her being a medical pro and wanting to do it!?!
Not sure I could resist if it was me, I'd probably prod her into doing it.

Best of luck whatever you two decide (sounds like it's her choice at this point).

Just curious.... do you refer to it as "her" penis?

It might help her decide what she wants to do with it if you actually give it to her so she knows it's really her property and can do as she pleases with it.

I started a thread on the penis ownership thing here:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...163#post125163