Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
Wow, thank you very much for the great compliments!

Yeah, I'm a romantic at heart too, so I can totally understand. There is definitely some subtext going on between Foxy and the princess. I don't know if you're the first to pic it up, but you are the first to mention it between the comments here and and the other place I posted it.

I don't think she sees him as an animal as much as she tells herself she does. In reality, she really does like him and consider him a friend, as cruel as she can be to him. But she thinks that not only is it "wrong" for royalty to befriend their servants, but it's doubly wrong when that servant isn't even human. You know humanity, always got to think of themselves as superior. Thus, the non humans are "beast races" and "barbarians" and the only civilized ones get stuck with jobs as servants lol.

And with few friends and fewer men to attach herself too, aside from moronic suitors she's not the least bit interested in, she's really got no one to turn too other then Foxy. So there are definitely some deeply buried feelings between them! Possibly more deeply buried in her then in him, as his loyalty's never in question.

Perhaps that's thinking a bit too deeply about a ballbusting story, lol. But like I said before, even in my ballbusting and fluff stories, I like to have a "serious" backdrop in the story to keep it interesting.

The overall story is one I'd enjoy writing in a more serious and plot/character driven context, exploring not only the potential and mysterious war, but also possible growing friendship and feelings between the princess and her servant. It just also happens to lend itself well to a good ballbusting tale!

Anyway, very glad you enjoyed! Thanks again for the great compliments.
In my years of furry perversion (I've been around "the scene" for over a decade now) I've learned that the good stories are the ones that describe sex in a particularly gripping way, but the great stories are the ones in which the story is the main focus and the sexual aspect is the icing on the cake. If you've ever heard of Foxcar, he's a great example (warning, gay). I'd say yours has the beginnings of being one of those. It's not so much a backdrop to give you an excuse to smash some nuts as a great story that just happens to fit well with some ballbustin'.

I would 100% like to read this as a longer story, with relationships and character development. Hell I'd even throw a few bucks at you and buy it as an e-book once it's all complete, and that's not an offer I make very often.